PDA

View Full Version : Limit Glitch?

Glitch
04-14-2006, 04:37 AM
Gwwwaaahhh?! I equipped Goofy's limit, "Tornado Fusion", and no matter how or when I fight, the triangle option never comes up with the limit! I'm already close to finishing the game, I'm just trying to complete the journal. I'm about level 80. Is this a glitch? And if so, how might I have triggered it? (And I hope it's not permanent!!!) Also... The weird thing is, is that I used "Teamwork" with Goofy before, but now it doesn't work, either! Please help... I'm truely baffled.... >_<

Thanks in advance!

~Glitch (Heh... How ironic...)

Slayer1514
04-14-2006, 04:41 AM
go to the limits comand in your options menu and chose it there, the same thing happened to me it only shows the donald limits i have equiped and not the goofy ones on the triangle button

Glitch
04-14-2006, 04:46 AM
Oops! I forgot about that spot on the menu! Thank you so much! I normally wait for the action to pop up... I shoulda thought of that.... I feel silly now... ^_^

Thanks again!

~A Much Relieved Glitch

Tavrobel
04-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Gwwwaaahhh?! I equipped Goofy's limit, "Tornado Fusion", and no matter how or when I fight, the triangle option never comes up with the limit! I'm already close to finishing the game, I'm just trying to complete the journal. I'm about level 80. Is this a glitch? And if so, how might I have triggered it? (And I hope it's not permanent!!!) Also... The weird thing is, is that I used "Teamwork" with Goofy before, but now it doesn't work, either! Please help... I'm truely baffled.... >_<

If you wait for the Triangle to appear, then you have to check if the Auto-Limit ability is equipped on both you AND Goofy, and it will appear whenever usable. If you choose to have Auto-Limit, it would be a rather wise idea to de-equip other Auto-Drive/Summon-Abilities, also.

Also, Limit appears at the bottom of the second sub-screen in every world. To get thr second sub-screen, just press left, and it'll bring up the Menu with the second set of commands. Choosing your limits manually also works.

First sub-screen
--Attack/Berserk
--Magic
--Item
--Drive

If you press left on the D-Pad
Second sub-screen
--Attack/Berserk
--Summon
--Change
--Limits

Press left again, and it returns you to the first.

Glitch
04-15-2006, 04:28 AM
Yeah. I found out the menu thing. I don't normally use limits, though. I only needed to figure it out to complete Jiminey's Journal. Usually I just go ahead with drives and magic. Thanks anyway, though.

~Glitch

Mercen-X
04-16-2006, 02:11 AM
I equipped Goofy's limit, "Tornado Fusion", and no matter how or when I fight, the triangle option never comes up with the limit!
Do you have Auto-Limit equipped on Goofy? Auto-Limit for Sora only works for the Trinity Limit ability. Is Goofy constantly away from Sora during battle? You may have to Customize his attack style to keep him closer to Sora. Sora's allies have to be near him for you to use their limits. Typically, Goofy's attacks take him away from Sora's side.