PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!!

Stayin Dizzy
04-14-2006, 04:41 AM
ok how do you send a fax? I have to fax this paper for a friend and I dont know how the paper faces, and it says J102...is that the state/country code? Do I press that right before the phone #? HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!

after this is answered...how do you feel about faxing?:tonberry:

eestlinc
04-14-2006, 04:56 AM
do you have a fax machine? the fax machine feeder tray should have a picture which shows which way to make the paper face. it varies from machine to machine. are you sending an international fax?

Stayin Dizzy
04-14-2006, 04:59 AM
no US. Do you put it face down or up?

eestlinc
04-14-2006, 05:19 AM
you have to look at the individual fax machine. it should show a picture of a piece of paper with lines on it if you should put it face up.

if you aren't sure, fax it twice, once facing each way.

you just put the paper in the feed tray, type the phone numbers, and hit send and thepaper should feed through. it should print a confirmation page showing the first page you sent. so if that confirmation page is blank, you had the paper facing the wrong way.

crono_logical
04-14-2006, 11:20 AM
it should print a confirmation page showing the first page you sent. so if that confirmation page is blank, you had the paper facing the wrong way.
I've never seen a fax machine do that before :p I guess wasting paper is ok in the US though :p I hope you recycle that confirmation sheet :p

eestlinc
04-16-2006, 04:11 AM
I use wasted paper like confirmation sheets as scratch paper.