PDA

View Full Version : malboro tentacles after lunar cry

sonny
04-14-2006, 05:44 AM
Could anyone please tell me how to collect malboro tentacles after the lunar cry? I know I can refine cards, but I'm hopeless at winning the card games. :confused:

Zeromus_X
04-14-2006, 05:53 AM
My memories not what it used to be on this game, does this mean that that's the 'cataclysmic event that changes random encounters on the world map' type of thing? Well, I know that you can fight Malboros on the Island Closest to Heaven, unless you Junction the correct status spells to your status-DEF, you may be safer with Initiative and Mug on a character. (*Yoink!* *runs away doing three stooges noise*) That's what I always did. :tonberry:

Though I don't remember what all spells to Junction to fend off Bad Breath...:cat: :(

The Last Oath
04-14-2006, 06:21 AM
Head West On The Galbadian Continet on the Ragnarok and land on the long island most out to sea, if you open the menu it should say at the bottom 'island closest to hell', hear you can fight all sorts of hard monsters and malboro, but you might want to get odin first if you dont have him because he'll take of malboro with ease and luck.

rubah
04-14-2006, 04:10 PM
I find there are more malboros and less of everything else on the Island Closest to Heaven.