PDA

View Full Version : Missing Dresspheres...

Forever Fantasy
04-14-2006, 08:12 PM
I know that I'm missing some dresspheres in the game, and I know that one of them is Paine's special one, but what are the other four that I'm missing? Here's what I have:

Gunner
Gun Mage
Alchemist
Warrior
Samurai
Dark Knight
Songstress
Black Mage
White Mage
Theif
*Floral Fallal
*Machina Maw

What are the missing four?

Miranda

Tavrobel
04-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Gunner
Thief
Gun Mage
Warrior
Alchemist
Samurai
Dark Knight
Berserker * (I forget where you get this)
Songstress
Black Mage
White Mage
Lady Luck * (win the Sphere Break Tournament)
Trainer * (I forget)
Mascot * (get at least one Episode complete per area, Chapter 5 only)
Floral Fallal
Machina Maw
Full Throttle * (Tromell, Macalania Woods, speak to him 4 times after the Missing Musicians mission)

YTDN
04-14-2006, 09:21 PM
You get the berserker by defeating all of the fiends at macalania lake in Chapter 3.
You get the Trainer dressphere if you answer the questions right that the ronso give in Mt.Gagazet in Chapter 1+2.

I think that's right.

DeathKnight
04-15-2006, 12:38 AM
I had 'em all except the Mascot one:(

Markus. D
04-15-2006, 03:18 AM
I had em all and two others.

but the two others arent that good (well they are awesome, I am just being nice).

Jesta
04-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Here is a complete dressphere list for anyone interested:

Gun Mage: Moonflow. Complete the "Guard the Hypello" mission in Chapter 1, or sell six tickets during "Sell those tickets" in chapter 2

Alchemist: Calm Lands. MAke sure that Clasko opens his ranch in Chapter 2, 3, or 5

Dark Knight: Bevelle. In a treasure chest on the left before you verse Baralai

Beserker: Macalania. You must successfully complete the mission "Protect the Agency" in chapter 3

Lady Luck: Luca. Win sphere break tournament or beat shinra (if you lost the first time) at sphere break in chapter 5

Samurai: Kilika. You will find it in chapter 3 during the mission "Pest Control" in the temple. if you don't complete this mission, you can get it in the Temple in chapter 5 in a tresure chest

Trainer: Mt. Gagazet. you will obtain it in chapter 3 from Kimahri Ronso once you have responded:
"You have to learn to deal with these things"
"You have to figure this out on your own". if you choose other replys, but have talked to the Ronso Elder three times or more, you'll still get it in chapter 3

Mascot: The Celcius. if you manage to earn the "episode Complete" message for all chapter 5 locations. you get it from brother

Floral Fallal - Yuna's special dressphere: Djose Highroad. You can't miss this sphere in the uniform search mission, "Two Birds, One Stone" in chapter 2

Machina Maw - Rikku's special dressphere: Bikanel Desert. in the Oasis during the uniform search mission "Water We Doing Here?" in chapter 3

Full Throttle - Paine's special dressphere: Macalania Woods. in chapter 1 or 2, talk to Tromell in the sprin (go up the colourful road, follow to a junction and go right) talk to him 4 times after each other and he'll give it to you.

Hopefully that helps someone!

Dell
04-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Here is a complete dressphere list for anyone interested:

Gun Mage: Moonflow. Complete the "Guard the Hypello" mission in Chapter 1, or sell six tickets during "Sell those tickets" in chapter 2

Alchemist: Calm Lands. MAke sure that Clasko opens his ranch in Chapter 2, 3, or 5

Dark Knight: Bevelle. In a treasure chest on the left before you verse Baralai

Beserker: Macalania. You must successfully complete the mission "Protect the Agency" in chapter 3

Lady Luck: Luca. Win sphere break tournament or beat shinra (if you lost the first time) at sphere break in chapter 5

Samurai: Kilika. You will find it in chapter 3 during the mission "Pest Control" in the temple. if you don't complete this mission, you can get it in the Temple in chapter 5 in a tresure chest

Trainer: Mt. Gagazet. you will obtain it in chapter 3 from Kimahri Ronso once you have responded:
"You have to learn to deal with these things"
"You have to figure this out on your own". if you choose other replys, but have talked to the Ronso Elder three times or more, you'll still get it in chapter 3

Mascot: The Celcius. if you manage to earn the "episode Complete" message for all chapter 5 locations. you get it from brother

Floral Fallal - Yuna's special dressphere: Djose Highroad. You can't miss this sphere in the uniform search mission, "Two Birds, One Stone" in chapter 2

Machina Maw - Rikku's special dressphere: Bikanel Desert. in the Oasis during the uniform search mission "Water We Doing Here?" in chapter 3

Full Throttle - Paine's special dressphere: Macalania Woods. in chapter 1 or 2, talk to Tromell in the sprin (go up the colourful road, follow to a junction and go right) talk to him 4 times after each other and he'll give it to you.

Hopefully that helps someone!

Correction and Addition:

Alchemist: Make sure to talk to Clasko in Chapter 1 or 2, you forget to input this.