PDA

View Full Version : high jump and glide

ffxfreak93
04-14-2006, 10:35 PM
what level do you learn these moves?

Ouch!
04-14-2006, 11:18 PM
You learn them by leveling up Valor and Master forms.

Tavrobel
04-14-2006, 11:26 PM
It's Valor (High Jump) and Final (Glide).
Wisdom gets Quick Run.
Master learns Aerial Dodge/Double Jump

For all forms, Learned abilities
At level one of the form, the ability is usable only in form, Sora cannot use the Learned ability from the form yet while in normal form
At level three, the ability converts to level 2, and level one is usable by Sora
At level five, the ability converts to level 3, and level 2 is usable by Sora
At Maximum Drive levels, the ability converts to level 4/MAX, and level 3 is usable by Sora

Level Valor by attacking anything. The more the hits (weapon strikes), the more the EXP.
Level Wisdom by killing Heartless, all Heartless counts for 1 EXP.
Level Master by gathering Drive Orbs, from most Hollow Bastion enemies.
Level Final by killing Nobodies, all Nobodies count for 1 EXP.

Ouch!
04-14-2006, 11:40 PM
I need to read more carefully, I thought he said aerial dodge. I screwed that one up good. =P

ffxfreak93
04-18-2006, 08:08 PM
It's Valor (High Jump) and Final (Glide).
Wisdom gets Quick Run.
Master learns Aerial Dodge/Double Jump

For all forms, Learned abilities
At level one of the form, the ability is usable only in form, Sora cannot use the Learned ability from the form yet while in normal form
At level three, the ability converts to level 2, and level one is usable by Sora
At level five, the ability converts to level 3, and level 2 is usable by Sora
At Maximum Drive levels, the ability converts to level 4/MAX, and level 3 is usable by Sora

Level Valor by attacking anything. The more the hits (weapon strikes), the more the EXP.

ooooooooooooh.....i thought you leveled up and got it....

thanks anyway,i appreciate it:D

Mercen-X
04-18-2006, 11:29 PM
For Valor, find a place with strong or reoccurring enemies. I suggest the trial in the Cave of Wonders.
For Wisdom, I suggest Moonlight Nook in Isla De Muerta.
For Master, the first place I suggest is Land of Dragons at the snowy mountain. (I forget its name)
For Final . . . eh . . . er . . . um . . . well I think you can find a lot of Dusks down in the tunnels of Twilight Town . . . I think.

ffxfreak93
04-19-2006, 04:28 AM
thanks mercen-x but i have one more question,where do you get final?

Skyblade
04-19-2006, 04:49 AM
thanks mercen-x but i have one more question,where do you get final?

After Sora and Roxas fight in Memory's Skyscraper, just after you enter the World that Never Was. You then have a chance to unlock Final Form every time you trigger one of your other forms in combat, kind of like Anti-Form. But once you unlock it, it's yours forever.

ffxfreak93
04-19-2006, 07:49 AM
how do you do trigger final?

GhandiOwnsYou
04-19-2006, 10:31 AM
you don't, it's a random, hit or miss thing like anti. you can't "trigger" it by doing anything special, just use drive forms a lot and eventually it will randomely change into Final instead of the form you chose. after that, you can select it.

and for some alternate level up points and tips...

Valor - meh, anywhere will work.
Wisdom - easiest place in in the early areas of the Town that Never Was. The shadow heartless go down quick and respawn for an eternity. you can knock out between 50-75 per run.
Master - Trigger it outside merlins house at hollow bastion, then kill all the red mages and those green orbs that look like darksides on a run down to the save point before the Great Maw. they drop bookoo drive orbs, and make sure to jack up the number dropped with lots of Jackpot items and abilitys equipped.
Final - The mansion in twilight town. i believe there are... 26 nobodies in the main room altogether. best way i've found iss to kill the three outside of namine's room, run along the balcony taking out the dusks along the back, and the various nobodies on the right side of the room. then go down towards the statue, kill the three wizards, go toward the picture window in the back, there a few more dusks, then hit the 3 or 4 that spawn on the staircase on Namine's side. this will give put you in nice position to get back to namine's room and it's save point. this is key because....

There is a glitch in KHII. if you are in drive form when you teleport offworld to your gummi ship, it immediately reverts you back to Sora, and refills your drive gauge completely. so if you transform to say.. valor, kill a bunch of enemies, then, before your drive gauge runs out, get to a save point and teleport offworld, then come back, your drive guage will be full again, and you don't have to fight for drive orbs constantly. doing this, and using those point, i believe i levelled all my drive forms to max in about 3-4 hours. so ALWAYS make sure you can get back to a save point before your drive gauge runs out, and you revert to regular sora.

*also, use final form to make your levelling easier and avoid anti form. you accumulate points while using drives, 1 point per transformation into valor, wisdom, or master. these affect the odds of turning to anti form, 0-4 points = 0% chance. 4-8 i think, is like a 25% chance. i'm not sure the exact numbers offhand, feel free to correct. but basically, turning to Anti resets the tally to zero, and turning to final knocks 10 point off. so if you transfom to final every fifth time, you'll never turn Anti again.

ffxfreak93
04-20-2006, 12:13 AM
how do you do trigger final?

lol,right after i said that,i went to my room and was trainin' master when all of a sudden i turn silver and i was like wtf?but then i found out it was final

SeeDRankLou
04-20-2006, 12:37 AM
And here are yet more alternative form level tricks (of mine at least):

First, for Valor and Wisdom, customize your other party member to "Sora Attack," that way all that member will do is heal you. And SocietyzAntidote already mentioned the drive gauge trick, so I won't reiterate. Ok...

Valor and Wisdom: I found both of these to be best done in the first place with enemies in The World That Never Was. There is a seemingly endless supply of shadows (they do stop coming eventually, but not for a while). For Valor, equip the Oathkeeper and Kingdom Key and go to town. For the Wisdom, at first equip the Oathkeeper but when you get to higher levels equip either the Bond of Flame or the Fatal Crest for their high magic stat. Shadows makes for easy kills, but they do have a fair amount of HP in TWtNW, so this is an a good place to level up both of these forms. I think with 6 drive gauges, I leveled up both in about 6 or 7 runs through this room each.

Master: There are a lot of places for this. I found Agrabah to be the place I used, but I can think of several. Just equip the Wishing Lamp and Jackpot (if you have both depending on what weapon you picked in the beginning). Just kill big stuff until time is almost up. I started out at the peddler's shop, ran around the town and came back. I think it took me 9 or 10 run arounds to level up Master here.

Final: I found a good spot for Final form leveling. In TWtNW, there is a save point right before the fight with Xigbar (can't remember the names of rooms right now). If you just run/glide past the Snipers in Xigbar's room and on to the next one, it will be one of those outside winding stairways. There are three spots in this area, at the bottom are some Samurais and Creepers, in the middle are some Creepers, and at the top there are Berserkers and Samurais. However, in the middle the Creepers just keep coming, there are like 40 of them. So, just make your way to this room, go Final, fight the Samurai's at the bottom really quick, then fight as many Creepers as you can (which are easily killed) and make your way back two rooms to the save point before time runs out. Even starting to level Final up I was getting 25ish, toward the end I was killing about 40ish with a bar to spare. I think like 12 or 13 goes and Final was leveled up.

Also, if you go into Anti-Form, and quick way to refill you drive gauge is to go to the Olympus Coliseum, enter and tournament and quit right away. It will be refilled.

Edit: Also, when I say how many times running in and out of a room it took me, I neglected to take into account the few level on the forms that I obtained through normal gameplay. I think when I started levleing the forms, Valor was at level 3, and Wisdom and Master were like level 2 or 3. Final was of course at level 1.

Tavrobel
04-20-2006, 01:13 AM
lol,right after i said that,i went to my room and was trainin' master when all of a sudden i turn silver and i was like wtf?but then i found out it was final

Yeah, the first time I tried to go into Master, I accidentally turned into Final, so I was like OMG I PWN EVERYTHING WITH MASTER. Then I check my EXP., and I found Final had been added. I would've gotten EXP., but all I killed was Heartless.

I level up my forms as such:
Valor == Naught's Skyway, at the ending part, a total of 8 Berserkers will form, which means I have to pummel them all with my uber-newber Valor form. Unfortunately there aren't any more bosses at this point in the game.
Wisdom == Valley to Between, Memory Skyscrpaer, a good area to kill weak Shadows and NeoShadows.
Master == Agrabah, Valley of Stone, right before the save point in the Stone Guardians, or the Hollow Bastion enemies, all of whom drop MANY drive orbs, Space Paranoids also works very well.
Final == WtNW, pummel the Creepers on Naught's Skyway, or go to Havoc's Divivde and Addled Impasse.

Shadowdust
04-20-2006, 04:10 AM
I didn't see this Drive gauge trick mentioned so I'll mention it now. Alternatively to transporting off a world, go to an area where your party departs. Normally when they depart from your party, you can talk to them as they walk around the area. Everytime you re-enter an area like this, your Form reverts back to normal and your Drive gauge is back at max. It's similar to teleporting off a world but takes a little less loading time. I normally use it in the room right before the final battle to level up some of my forms.

Go powerful women
04-25-2006, 03:14 PM
An easy way to get final is just to enter the cerberus cup and turn into your master form. Just keep restarting until you get final form. I got it after about 10 tries. (don't fight in the tournament. Turn into master and then start retry until you get it. so worth it) Final form and anti-form are completely random so be patient.