PDA

View Full Version : Kindom Hearts 1 levels...

Meimeiken
04-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Simply put, What level do you have to be to easily beat the end of the game. I am curious about this because..currently I am just xping and would like to know what level I roughly have to be so I can know when to stop and progress in the story.

Thanks,
-Adam

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-15-2006, 12:11 AM
to easily beat the game? level 99 of course

Tavrobel
04-15-2006, 12:25 AM
Simply put, What level do you have to be to easily beat the end of the game. I am curious about this because..currently I am just xping and would like to know what level I roughly have to be so I can know when to stop and progress in the story.

Thanks,
-Adam

If you've hit any level above 50 in Beginner Mode, you've gone too far, for normal progress.
If you've hit any level above 45 in Normal, you've gone too far, for normal progress.
If you... wait you're not in Expert mode yet. When you are in Expert Mode, if you are above level 10, you've gone too far.

It also depends on how far you want to take the game. do you want to explore all its secrets and enjoy it to the fullest, or just beat the Final Boss? If the former, then level 45 is fine. If the latter, then you need one of them UB3R1337 cheat codes and action replay thingies that makes your level value be 9999 with 1337 Strength, 1337 Magic, and 1337 Defense.

Of course, level 99 in all modes is required to be able to waste unnecessary Elixirs instead of actually being careful about Sora's MP and HP values.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-15-2006, 12:41 AM
If you... wait you're not in Expert mode yet. When you are in Expert Mode, if you are above level 10, you've gone too far..
seriously?

ehsteve
04-15-2006, 12:51 AM
In my first game, I was at level 50 and the final boss was way too easy. In my second game, I was at level 90 (Because it took me FOREVER to get enough materials to synthesize every item) and the final boss was down for the count in about ten minutes. Like Tavrobel said, level 45 is probably plenty high if you don't do any side-questing.

P.S. If you haven't fought Phantom yet, DO IT! In my opinion, he is far and away the most fun fight in the game.

Tavrobel
04-15-2006, 01:29 AM
seriously?

No. It's just that after I reached level 10, the gameplay difficulty was nearly identical in difficulty to that of Normal mode after level 10. I have no idea how many times I got my butt handed to me on platter, fighting Shadows alone. Just think about the Guard Armor, omg the Guard Armor. 2 hit deaths. After level 10, I never had to restart from Save/Continue.

DMKA
04-15-2006, 01:32 AM
Ansem's pretty easy after level 65 or so, although most people will probably tell you "OMGZ HE'Z ALWAYS EASY!!111", but I recall when I first fought him I couldn't beat him. I was forced to go level up and do other things prior.

Of course, the very last Ansem in the middle of nothingness, was always easy.

Neo Blackheart
04-15-2006, 01:53 AM
For a truly easy fight level 100 with the ultima weapon. Then you get a little challenge out of seperoth.

Tavrobel
04-15-2006, 01:59 AM
I beat that punk at level 56 in Expert and level 73 in Normal. I didn't even HAVE Ultima Weapon, nor even half of the items needed to Synthesize it. At level 99, he was just a joke. Of course, this statement comes from someone who NUKED Ars Arcanum at every single possible moment, and had 3 Crystal Crowns.

When level 99, it's actually harder against Ansem because you get so over confident that you can pound him, that you let your guard down. this results in his Heartless shield getting you in midair, and never being able to attack because Attack gets converted to Freeze.

DMKA
04-15-2006, 02:07 AM
I beat Sephiroth at about level 65 with Lionheart. To this day I've never gotten the Ultima Weapon.

Neo Blackheart
04-15-2006, 04:11 AM
It was the mystery goo I did not have the ultima untill I got to 100 then I went to hollow bastian to fight black dudes

Meimeiken
04-15-2006, 05:44 AM
alright, thank you all for the wealth of the replies!

After you lock traverse town, are there any good ocassions where you can get like ten or more levels? I just don't want to lock it and then be screwed wishing I would have got more levels. Right now I am at the second part of tranverse town and I am lvl 30. I realize that I am way above the recommended level, but I suck at games. When I say I suck, I mean it.

Thanks,
-Adam

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-16-2006, 01:54 AM
ooooooo i thought this was abou kh2

silent_ultima
04-16-2006, 11:28 AM
hmmm...
the best way to level up is fighting sephiroth, as u'll inevitably got up by 1 level when u beat him. I beat him for the first time at level 50+, pure luck.. after u can read attack pattern.. he's easy.. tho not THAT easy, he's still on of the hardest enemy in the game..

Fonzie
04-17-2006, 02:06 AM
Funny i beat Sephiroth at level 65 and he's the only optional boss i can beat four times in a row. Can't beat the others.

Neo Blackheart
04-17-2006, 02:10 PM
are you talking you have not left it yet.

WTF how the hell did you do that.

no need to worry I am in expert and level 12 at hollow bastian to get 100 acre woods and I have not died once. so You are fine.no need to worry

TALKS TO SELF" Level 30 that is just not possible maybe he has left done stuff and has just come back hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"