PDA

View Full Version : Humor Me...

Glitch
04-15-2006, 04:47 AM
What worlds should there be in Kingdom Hearts? Just as an opinion... It doesn't even have to be a Disney movie... I think one of Hayao Miyazaki's films would be interesting... Like "Princess Mononoke" or "Spirited Away"... As for a Disney movie... Can you imagine a Mary Poppins world? I loved that movie, but that would be a really odd place... Stranger things have happened, though... Like what happened to Atlantica... *Shudders* (Sorry if some of you like the mini-games, but I prefer other things....)

What do you guys think?

~Glitch

Hambone
04-15-2006, 04:55 AM
There are way too many threads on this! I wish I could close them all!

Glitch
04-15-2006, 05:00 AM
Woah... Hey... I only started posting here again yesterday. Next time I'll look before I start a thread, okay?

Edit: I looked at the last three pages, and I don't see any threads like this...

ehsteve
04-15-2006, 07:22 AM
Well, whether there are other threads on this or not, I'm posting.

The main ones I would want to see would be some of the Disney/Pixar films. Seriously, a world based on Toy Story would be a very good thing. I would also like to see the world from The Jungle Book, but I see why they haven't included it yet. It would have been much to similar to Deep Jungle and the Pride Lands.

I wouldn't ever want to see a non-Disney movie world in a Kingdom Hearts game. It just wouldn't be the same, y'know?

Zeromus_X
04-15-2006, 07:24 AM
Well, it pissed me off that Neverland, Wonderland, and Traverse Town weren't in the game, although Port Royal and Twilight Town were kinda substitutes for that. :cat:

Sword in the Stone World. Yes. Gotta have that. And an Aristocats world! :cat: :love:

Although they pretty much answered my dreams with Space Paranoids. :P

Glitch
04-15-2006, 07:35 AM
Well, it pissed me off that Neverland, Wonderland, and Traverse Town weren't in the game, although Port Royal and Twilight Town were kinda substitutes for that. :cat:

Sword in the Stone World. Yes. Gotta have that. And an Aristocats world! :cat: :love:

Although they pretty much answered my dreams with Space Paranoids. :P

Ooooh! Interesting! I completely forgot about the sword in the stone! I can just imagine Sora turning into a turtle... A rabbit... A squirrel... That was my favorite part in the movie... I haven't seen it in ages...

IceAngel
04-15-2006, 12:53 PM
I think they should do one non disney film...erm....actually you're right they should just stick to disney films. Gives the game more colour. They should have a snow white world. I mean they had Snow White as a princess in the first game.