PDA

View Full Version : KH3 worlds

The_Lover_of_Aeris
04-15-2006, 09:44 AM
I was wandering what if Square make KH3 I think they should put some FF worlds in the game. And Maybe some FF summons what do you think.

KH-Cloudy
04-15-2006, 05:01 PM
That would make a perfectKeyblade war if it had FF Summons...Knights of the Rounds FTW!!

BahamutGurl
04-15-2006, 06:44 PM
that would be cool if they could go to a final fantasy world, such as Spira.That would be awesome!

Craig
04-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Only, concidering that KH has alot of FF characters in it, who already live on various worlds, such as Destiny Island and Hollow Bastion, alot of the FF worlds would have numerous main characters missing from them.

Fire_Emblem776
04-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Sora- Bahamut zero! Muahahaha!

BahamutGurl
04-15-2006, 07:04 PM
That would be the damn best if sora could summon Bahamut!:)

NeoCracker
04-16-2006, 01:49 AM
If its really a prequal like I'm thinking they may not have multiple disney or FF worlds since no one realy knows about a Key blade.

The_Lover_of_Aeris
04-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Well I was thinking on one of the Worlds Cloud Aerith Tifa and Yufiie Join you and They arrive. In Midgar because Ansem go's to Midgar in search of a powerful Warrior.

And you meet up with Barret Nankie and Vincent you get to make a party of three but Sora has to be the leader. And after you Lock the Keyhole Barret gives you the Ruby wepon keyblade.

That whould be Cool and the summons whould have to be Anima Ifrit Bahumut Shiva and Ixion.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-16-2006, 02:10 PM
Well I was thinking on one of the Worlds Cloud Aerith Tifa and Yufiie Join you and They arrive. In Midgar because Ansem go's to Midgar in search of a powerful Warrior.
thtz a good start

OverPower
04-16-2006, 06:29 PM
I think that the worlds of FF would be SMALLER y'know...

And more y'know,only the world of FF7(and who knows,in the Episode Two of this world,the world becomes the Advent Children world)

GUYS,DID YOU PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS?!?!?!ANSEM IS GOOD GUY!ANSEM WILL NOT APPEAR IN KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!!!!!!

But,let's think he will and he is a bad guy...He could been searching for energy,I don't know,power up the heartless...LIFESTREAM!

Vincent really missed on KH2...

Ballistix Man
04-16-2006, 06:36 PM
I think that the worlds of FF would be SMALLER y'know...

And more y'know,only the world of FF7(and who knows,in the Episode Two of this world,the world becomes the Advent Children world)

GUYS,DID YOU PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS?!?!?!ANSEM IS GOOD GUY!ANSEM WILL NOT APPEAR IN KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!!!!!!

But,let's think he will and he is a bad guy...He could been searching for energy,I don't know,power up the heartless...LIFESTREAM!

Vincent really missed on KH2...
Organize your thoughts better. Anywho they are thinking Xehanhort and Xemnas not ansem

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-16-2006, 06:41 PM
no shes thinking of rikku ansem

vampirepiggyhunter7
04-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Jungle Book.
Traverse Town.
Lilo and Stitch.

Ballistix Man
04-16-2006, 06:49 PM
I would want a Kim Possible world. With Rons asain girlfriend and all that jazz.

Acid Raine
04-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Theres gotta be SOME Disney worlds. Thats what this game is based on: Disney. The FF characters were put in because they didnt want to have to create brand new characters for smaller parts. The largest parts were either "Leon" or Auron's. And how long was Auron with you in your party? Thats what I thought. They wont make a FF world because as far as they are concerned, Hollow Bastion is the FF world. I DO think they should put in more FF characters however. I want to see Rydia, Rinoa, and Steiner.

I think they should make a lot of worlds, because they only made around 9ish. My ideas: a Pocahontas world, and John Smith as the party member. A 101 Dalmatians world, no world-specific party member. A Robin Hood world, with Robin Hood as the party member, and a Hunchback of Notredame world.

Ballistix Man
04-16-2006, 07:01 PM
I want a sword in the stone world.

NeoCracker
04-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Give them some anime worlds, Like Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Chrono Crusade, D.N.Angel, and Excel Saga.

Vivi123
04-17-2006, 01:09 AM
I was thinking they ralley need to add some places from like BMV, Madain Sari, and Alexadria.

Neo Blackheart
04-17-2006, 01:16 AM
Heres a thought not KH3 but Kingdom Hearts: Origins

This is where the keblades and heartless and nobodies where actually began. imagine that shows how the keyblades where formed also how the heartless and nobodies apppeared.

Of couares sora would not be there maybe ansem or something, mickey who knows It would explain alot of stuff

Zeromus_X
04-17-2006, 01:19 AM
Yeah, a SitS world would be awesome, as would a Pocahantas world. And all the worlds they didn't put in KHII, damn them. :cat:

Why would there be FF worlds? They all live at Radiant Garden anyhow. :cat:

Ballistix Man
04-17-2006, 02:07 AM
I was thinking they ralley need to add some places from like BMV, Madain Sari, and Alexadria.
...NO....

Raven Nox
04-17-2006, 04:56 AM
I would've liked a Sleeping Beauty world. I mean, they just randomly put the 3 good faries from that movie in Twilight Town, and Maleficent had a big part in the first one, and was just kinda there in the 2nd, they could've used that world.

I hope one appears in a future KH game, but I'm really not holding my breathe for it.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-17-2006, 05:04 AM
They should bring back Neverland and vastly expand it, with the pirate ship, London, the lagoon with the mermaids, the Indian tribe, and the Lost Boys' hideout.

BatChao
04-17-2006, 05:10 AM
I would want a Kim Possible world.

My thoughts EXACTLY. KP's world would mesh so well with the KH style, that it's a wonder it wasn't in KH2. I was really hoping for a KP world in KH2, but that was a no go... so here I am hoping for it in KH3!

I also think it would be cool if they traveled to some FF worlds as well, but like someone else said, a lot of the characters are already taken up. FF7, 8, 10, and X-2 character have all been used in an FF-unrelated style, so they'll need to grab some from the older games, which a lot of the target audience hasn't played yet soooo.... I dunno.

As for Disney worlds, I think they need to reach into TV shows. Disney has a lot of really popular TV shows, and now that we know that they aren't afraid of throwing Sora and the gang into worlds that aren't animated (PotC), they can also grab from other live-action films and TV shows. That would be nice.

Zeromus_X
04-17-2006, 05:18 AM
They should bring back Neverland and vastly expand it, with the pirate ship, London, the lagoon with the mermaids, the Indian tribe, and the Lost Boys' hideout.
That's exactly what pissed me off. In the first game, they hardly give you jack squat for Neverland. And here I was, hoping that there would be a full-fledged Neverland in KHII. *sigh*...Port Royal is nice and all, but I don't think it could be compared to a complete Neverland. :cat:

The_Lover_of_Aeris
04-17-2006, 10:41 AM
If not any FF worlds I think. They should put Lulu Seymore The Turks Rufus Edea and Ultimicia that would be cool right Fighting Seymore as a Gold match and after a while he Summons Anima and you have to defeat Anima.

And You have to fight the Turks and Rufus that would be Cool right.
or Sin but you have to fight it in the air cause it is massive.

Clawsze
04-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Fighting the weapons of ff7 would be cool

and a bigger neverland would be nice...

let me put it this way... THE ONLY GOOD BIT ABOUT IT WAS THE PHANTOM BOSS:mad2: ...Which was awesome:thumb:

Heartless Soul
04-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Agreed. But while I enjoy all the worlds in KHII (yes, including Atlantica), they still suffer from lack of more exploration and ''life''. Port Royal is an example. I LOVED THAT WORLD, but it felt rather empty. If the sequel does a good succes (POTC2) and third KH is made, I'm hoping they can bring it back. IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. I want a Pocahontas and Hunback of Notre Dome world, hell, why not even add a Emperor's New Groove? Fantasia would be nice. Sleeping Beauty or Snow White would be interesting. Cinderella.....I want fight the evil step-siters and mother! Damn so many great ideas.

:(

Give them some anime worlds, Like Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Chrono Crusade, D.N.Angel, and Excel Saga.
That would kill it so badly. The only people who would buy a game like that are the ''Anime rules, Disney sux'' shippers that would be probably flock the stores just for that.

GhandiOwnsYou
04-17-2006, 08:01 PM
yeah, let's just neglect that fact that, uh, Nobody involved in KH II owns the rights to those animes. That may be a wee problem.

Final Fantasy worlds would kill it too, IMO. Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts in it's own right. granted, it is a huge hodge podge of random disney movies, but the root of the story really has nothing to do with any of them, or the Final Fantasy characters. The FF Characters are there basically because they needed a root group of fighters that were already established as badass, to show that there was some kind of resistance outside of a little kid and a key. because seriously, can you imagine something like this happening and having NO ONE else pick up a sword and at least try? and who better to make that group out of, than FF characters that would immediately make us fanboys/girls bite and shell out 50 bucks for a disney game. I know for a fact i wouldn't have bit if i hadn't seen Squall in the previews.

As a last, extremely biased viewpoint... I will hate square forever if i see one single Disney Channel show on there. Even Stevens! oh joy. who's the boss, the evil gym teacher? no. Kim Possible would be the only real "option" and I would play that world with the hate and malice that i trodded through Atlantis with (literally muttering "why the F--- would you do this..." for the whole hour or so i spent there completing it)

The_Lover_of_Aeris
04-18-2006, 11:41 AM
A KP world whould suck it wouldent work now an Incredibels world would rule or even maybe a Toy story level.
I want a Lilo and Stich level or Chicken Littel.

Narnia world would rock.

Craig
04-18-2006, 01:02 PM
OMG I WANT A DRAGON BALL Z WORLD!!!!

DRAGON DRAGON BALL DRAGON BALL Z

:quina: :tied: :fencing: :frust: :hourglas: :bigbiggri :bow: :banbleys :nibbles:

Neo Blackheart
04-18-2006, 01:46 PM
They are not in the development team it is a Disney/ SquareEnix game. Could you at least be reasonable with these how can there be those they would break copyright laws and would never make anouther KH again so unless it was a Square Enix, Squaresoft, Enix, or Disney. try not to put it unless it is reasonable that they would get it.

Acid Raine
04-18-2006, 09:32 PM
I have an idea! Why not Bald Mountain? The final boss could be Chernabog (he was so cool in the first one), and you have to keep him from destroying the town until day comes. That would be awesome!

Mercen-X
04-18-2006, 11:22 PM
If its really a prequel, like I'm thinking, they may not have multiple disney or FF worlds since no one really knows about the Keyblade.
Gummis and Heartless are what connect the worlds . . . not the Keyblade . . . although it was used to unlock wormholes in 2.

Acid Raine
04-18-2006, 11:42 PM
And this has to be a Disney game. It is a Disney/Square partnership, and intuition tells me that Disney wont back down on a highly successful title of theirs, and let Square get all the pickings.

GhandiOwnsYou
04-19-2006, 10:54 AM
exactly. I'm loving how everyone is still going on about anime. COPYRIGHT LAWS. *shakes head*

Go petition squenix to make like, Empire Souls by partnering up with ADV or FUNimation. cuz it aint happening in a kingdom hearts game.

Mercen-X
04-19-2006, 09:32 PM
I DO think they should put in more FF characters however. I want to see Rydia, Rinoa, and Steiner.

I think they should make a lot of worlds, because they only made around 9ish. My ideas: a Pocahontas world, and John Smith as the party member. A 101 Dalmatians world, no world-specific party member. A Robin Hood world, with Robin Hood as the party member, and a Hunchback of Notredame world.
Rosa, Zell, and Blanc . . .

Yeah, they spent a lot of time on the game and made the claim that the game was going to be especially long. Okay, sure it was long. But it was just replaying the same worlds over again. Expansive is the word we're looking for. More worlds. Pocahantas' world I believe would be Plymouth Rock.
I'd like to see Princess Aurora's world (I forget the name of the kingdom). We've seen enough of Maleficent, it's time Aurora's beau finally impaled that witch.
I don't think 101 Dalmatians would make a good world, I have been wanting to that fox archer in my party though. That would be in Nottingham, England. the Hunchback of Notre Dame world would be in Notre Dame.
That's exactly what pissed me off. In the first game, they hardly give you jack squat for Neverland. And here I was, hoping that there would be a full-fledged Neverland in KHII. *sigh*...Port Royal is nice and all, but I don't think it could be compared to a complete Neverland. :cat:
Was Peter Pan's world called Neverland in KH? I thought it was London. If they called it Neverland they really screwed up, 'cause you never set foot in Neverland.
My thoughts EXACTLY. KP's world would mesh so well with the KH style, that it's a wonder it wasn't in KH2!I'd like to have Ron in my group, he's got the monkey madness.
Agreed. But while I enjoy all the worlds in KHII (yes, including Atlantica), they still suffer from lack of more exploration and ''life''. Fantasia would be nice. Sleeping Beauty or Snow White would be interesting. Cinderella.....I want fight the evil step-siters and mother! Damn so many great ideas.I think that there should be more NPCs in each world. So what if they need the space for Heartless and Nobodies? The NPCs can run and hide . . . no biggy. Why do the worlds always have to be these empty dungeons? THEY'RE WORLDS!
Let's see, Sleeping Beauty . . . yes, Snow White . . . would it be a mini-world?, Cinderella . . . absolutely not.
Final Fantasy worlds would kill it, IMO. Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts in it's own right. granted, it is a huge hodge podge of random disney movies, but the root of the story really has nothing to do with any of them, or the Final Fantasy characters. The FF Characters are there basically because they needed a root group of fighters that were already established as badass, to show that there was some kind of resistance outside of a little kid and a key.

As a last, extremely biased viewpoint... I will hate square forever if i see one single Disney Channel show on there. Even Stevens! oh joy. who's the boss, the evil gym teacher? no. Kim Possible would be the only real "option" and I would play that world with the hate and malice that i trodded through Atlantis with (literally muttering "why the F--- would you do this..." for the whole hour or so i spent there completing it)Kingdom Hearts IS Kingdom Hearts, yes. It's basically a Mickey game only they replaced Mickey with Sora to give you a better sense of it's overall maturity. The FF characters are basically just a spice to whet the appetite. To add an FF world or two is to turn the game completely into an FF game. You really only need that much for Kingdom Hearts to be corrupted.

I like Kim Possible . . . but only because of Ron Stoppable. By the way, it's Atlantica not Atlantis. Atlantis would be a good addition though.

Acid Raine
04-19-2006, 09:42 PM
I think that there should be more NPCs in each world. So what if they need the space for Heartless and Nobodies? The NPCs can run and hide . . . no biggy. Why do the worlds always have to be these empty dungeons? THEY'RE WORLDS!

Yeah. I noticed that while running around Agrabah, when Aladdin mentioned "people everywhere". I literally said out loud "What do you mean, people? That place is an empty ghost town!"

I think they should at least let you enter HOUSES, and have people there. The only places with unnamed NPCs are Traverse/Twilight Town.

_yeojina_
04-22-2006, 06:17 AM
(I'm not sure why I'm in here without a KH2 game, but I have an excuse why to NOT have a KH2 game: IT'S NOT OUT YET IN AUSTRALIA!) Anyways, here are some of my (extremely stupid and idiotic and that's-never-gonna-happen-not-in-a-billion-years) ideas.

A Pocahontas world would be nice. It would slightly copy Tarzan's world, but a teepee tent can replace the ordinary tent of Tarzan. I'm not too sure about the mini-games in that world, we'd have to leave that out. (Or let someone else do the thinking about mini-games.) Pocahontas can be in your party (or John Smith, as someone else noted). Neverland MUST be expanded, how are you supposed to do anything at a clock tower with 4 clocks and an immobile ship? There should be a world about the-whatever-you-call-it *Clicks fingers while thinking* Um... what's it called again... Merlin's world sounds good, I can imagine the famous Sword, meeting Arthur... Then again, it might kill Kingdom Heart's blood.

If we have Gummi Ships to go in between worlds, why can't we have a Chocobo to travel to hard to reach places? (Because it might kill Kingdom Heart's blood, ha-ha.) We can also have a mini-game with Chocobos.

Maybe we can have Final Fantasy enemies into Kingdom Hearts (Kingdom Heart's day of death is here), for example, :tonberry: or Malboros or Ochus... But that would be cheap, because they poked your buttocks with knives and all.

For some worlds, they should make some originals (even though the computers would pant their hard-drives out), like Hollow Bastion, End of the World, you know. It would be more interesting seeing new worlds which you would say to them, "WTF?!?! A NEW WORLD!!!"

Music. There was original music with each worlds' background and battle music. I was having an idea of copying some music from Final Fantasy into Kingdom Hearts, but that would plaigerism. (Please note me if I spelt that wrong.)

One more note: I think the thread should be called KH3 ideas or something along those lines.

Now that I have finished ranting on and on and on (and on and on...), you may now kick, slap, verbally hurt me, murder me, poison me, force me to commit suicide and all that what-not. Unless that's banned.

NeoCracker
04-22-2006, 08:04 AM
I assumed after mentioning Excell saga everyone would pass my Include Anime Worlds Idea A joke. Looks like I was again wrong, but more improtantly why not that Halloween town movie? I think thats what its called. Possibly Corpse Bride.

Heartless Soul
04-22-2006, 03:33 PM
If you're refering to the Nightmare Before Christmas movie, then yes, Halloween Town is in both the two KH games. Corpse Bride maybe made be made by the same director, but companies are different (distrubtion wise).

Stormsworder
04-22-2006, 03:57 PM
Yeah, Spira would be a nice world to have in there. Since I'm a big fan of the books and the movie, I'd like it if they also had Narnia in there. >>

SnoopyG
04-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Treasure Planet would be nice to have but then theres already too much pirate stuff

DMKA
04-22-2006, 09:00 PM
I think some people in this thread are forgetting the purpose of the KH games. It's a joint project between Disney and Square Enix, not a joint project between Square Enix and every company that's ever produced something animated.

NeoCracker
04-22-2006, 09:20 PM
There was an actuall Halloween town movie, I just don't know if that was the name. I really can't remember to much about the movie either, so I can't really go into detail.

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
04-22-2006, 11:46 PM
tamura already stated that he will refuse to place any ff worlds in any of the kh games. he wants it to be disney only.

Seto Fett
04-23-2006, 06:26 AM
-I would love to see Neverland expanded. You never actually set foot there in the first after all and I'd love to see the Lost Boys and stuff. While I'm on Neverland, Hook's pirate ship was at least in Neverland, right? As it was anchored down on the seas of it.

-I never even thought of it until someone mentioned it but the Jungle Book would be an interesting world, with Baloo, Moglei(spelling?), the Jaguar, and Louie(or whatever he's called in it)

I really hope the next one will feature more new worlds, as I think the revisited worlds in KH2 have served their purpose and shouldn't be back yet again.(Halloween Town, Agrabah, Atlantica, etc) Don't get me wrong, they were extremely fun levels and I enjoyed them all, I just think it's time to move on and keep it from getting repetitive. Though, I'm willing to make one exception, which would be Olympus Colliseum, which has served as location for the tournament cups for the first two. I'm hoping they will expand on this world some more and show us Mount Olympus and the various gods that reside there and stuff. Olympus really is a big place after all, as besides the colliseum and Underworld, there's all of Greece and stuff.

Acid Raine
04-23-2006, 07:23 PM
If there IS a Pocahontas world, Pocahontas shouldnt be in your group, because Pocahontas is represented as a pacifist.

DMKA
04-23-2006, 08:16 PM
There was an actuall Halloween town movie, I just don't know if that was the name. I really can't remember to much about the movie either, so I can't really go into detail.
The Halloween Town in Kingdom Hearts is from "The Nightmare Before Christmas", which are stop-frame animation. Then there was a Disney Channel original movie called "Halloween Town" that was live-action, with terrible acting and a really lame storyline about a family of witches where the children weren't aware that they were witches and the mom didn't want them to know but the grandma, who lives in Halloween Town, does want them to know, so they somehow end up there and find out and get their powers and fight some evil warlock guy.

Or something.

Ouch!
04-23-2006, 09:44 PM
The Halloween Town in Kingdom Hearts is from "The Nightmare Before Christmas", which are stop-frame animation. Then there was a Disney Channel original movie called "Halloween Town" that was live-action, with terrible acting and a really lame storyline about a family of witches where the children weren't aware that they were witches and the mom didn't want them to know but the grandma, who lives in Halloween Town, does want them to know, so they somehow end up there and find out and get their powers and fight some evil warlock guy.

Or something.
I'm ashamed that I remember that movie when you mention it. D=

Heartless Soul
04-24-2006, 12:31 AM
-I would love to see Neverland expanded. You never actually set foot there in the first after all and I'd love to see the Lost Boys and stuff. While I'm on Neverland, Hook's pirate ship was at least in Neverland, right? As it was anchored down on the seas of it.

-I never even thought of it until someone mentioned it but the Jungle Book would be an interesting world, with Baloo, Moglei(spelling?), the Jaguar, and Louie(or whatever he's called in it)

I really hope the next one will feature more new worlds, as I think the revisited worlds in KH2 have served their purpose and shouldn't be back yet again.(Halloween Town, Agrabah, Atlantica, etc) Don't get me wrong, they were extremely fun levels and I enjoyed them all, I just think it's time to move on and keep it from getting repetitive. Though, I'm willing to make one exception, which would be Olympus Colliseum, which has served as location for the tournament cups for the first two. I'm hoping they will expand on this world some more and show us Mount Olympus and the various gods that reside there and stuff. Olympus really is a big place after all, as besides the colliseum and Underworld, there's all of Greece and stuff.
I would agree. I love KH2 and its worlds, however, it feels rather empty in many cases. Atlantica was fine in KH1. If fans are complaining that it sucks now, its because they're constant yapping about how difficult the controls were Normua changed it.

But yeah, it's true. Neverland really doesn't feel like Neverland at all. Visiting the palace in Agrabah would be nice too, but, nevertheless, I enjoyed the game for what it is.

Go powerful women
04-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Okay let's face it. Dreaming of all these different worlds in nice.....but it is really unlikely. Tetsuya Nomura said about KH3 on Famitsu.com "It's difficult to explain it. I'm thinking about how to talk about it [without giving things away], which means that there will be some twists to it. Up until now, the series followed along a [straight] time line, going from Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II. But the idea I have right now doesn't follow that flow," Nomura told Famitsu.com. "However, as long as it inherits the Kingdom Hearts title, it needs to have some connection [to previous installments] in terms of storyline, so it won't be too distant from the other titles. In any case, this is still at a conceptual phase, where I'm thinking about what I want to do."

Famitsu.com also asked Nomura whether the next installment's story will take place after the ending in Kingdom Hearts II. However, Nomura only smiled, neither confirming nor denying it.

What I fear is that Sora won't even be in it. I know that is somewhat unreasonable but I can't help but worry. The secret video at the end of the game mentioned Xehanort so we haven't seen the end of him, or maybe the beginning of him. Also, Ansem's report said something about Xehanort not being human or being something (before he became Xemnas). (Excuse me if I misunderstood that.) I think that whatever happens in the next game it should be as awesome as the last ones. What I did notice is that we visited all the summons worlds. That could mean we visit Chicken Little and Stitch but who knows. As for Final Fantasy worlds I agree that it won't be likely. Nomura said he didn't want FF worlds and disney and Enix balance each other out with the disney worlds versus square-enix characters. I hope that Riku and Kairi become part of the fighting party if it is still centered around Sora.

MateriaBladeVII
04-25-2006, 06:54 AM
Okay- let me just say this. Before I get too frustrated with comments.

Don't count on there ever being Final Fantasy worlds in KH. Nomura said in an interview that we should never count on that ever happening. Since they've had their own games, he never plans on making an actual FF world.

What we can do is guess on the new FF character cameos...

I really can't believe ya'll are already thinking about KH3 when KH2 just came out! Go play your hearts out! Don't dwell on the next project that won't be for at least another 4 years!

Nomura also said, don't count on there being a KH3 for loooong while cuz they have other projects to focus on now. They haven't even started on KH2: Final Mix yet!

I suppose if we were to talk on the subject, however...

The worlds that should be included in the next one:

I still wasn't very pleased with the "massiveness" of the game. They claimed it was an enormous game, but I really failed to see it. It didn't seem much bigger than the first one, were it not for the total enormous expansion on the Gummi Ship part...

So I really think they should revisit ALL of the past worlds this time...

Previously Featured Worlds

Destiny Islands: I think they need to expand this world into the town like it was shown in cutscenes of KH2. That might be interesting...

Disney Castle: They've shown Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow, and Clara Cluck in the past so I think they should show them nowadays. I think Scrooge McDuck kinda got jipped outta the storyline, as well...

Wonderland: They've yet to actually feature the Mad Hatter and the March Hare properly so I think they should feature this world again to show them, as well as the Caterpillar and the Doormouse.

Agrabah: Since they've featured The Return of Jafar, I guess they could continue the story further with The King of Thieves, although I hate that one...

Olympus Coliseum & The Underworld: I really don't know what they could do further with this one, but I really loved this world when it was brought back. The Underworld made it so much more interesting! Plus Auron was badass...

Deep Jungle: I really don't know why people hated this world so much. The detail of the environments were amazing and the voice-acting was great. I've always kinda liked Tarzan, so I guess I'm biased, though...

Monstro: Okay- you can't feature Jiminy Cricket in a game without his puppet counterpart, Pinocchio! I was annoyed they didn't bring him back in KH2! They don't have to go back to Monstro, just Pinocchio's world and maybe feature Pleasure Island and the Fox and the Cat... Maybe Stromboli as well...

Atlantica: I'm annoyed they reduced this fun world to just a mini-game world in the sequel! It showed so much promise with incorporating Prince Eric into the story this time! Ugh! Maybe they could continue the story further with Ariel's search to be able to be with Eric. I know at the end, they show her and Eric married, but that could just be a look into the extreme future- we shouldn't write this world off.

Halloween Town & Christmas Town: Maybe they could continue this story further with Jack exploring other holiday worlds...

Never Land: Do I really need to even go into this? They need to actually show Never Land this time! Not just Captain Hook's ship and the Clock Tower... Like maybe Mermaid Lagoon and the Lost Boys' hideout and Skull Rock and Tiger Lily's village.

Beast's Castle: I think they moved through this world too quickly! Not enough exposition was given. Plus they left out a really fun Disney villain: Gaston! (I really think they should've named this world "Enchanted Castle", instead... I don't think it was very creative to have the character's name in the world name...)

The Land of Dragons: I loved this world! I couldn't get enough. It was too short... Somehow they could further Mulan's quest to bring her family honor. Maybe the Huns could return for another attack and they'd have to call her back to war.

Port Royal: They've featured The Curse of the Black Pearl, so I think they should feature the sequel to the first movie, Dead Man's Chest in the next game. It would own.

The Pride Lands: They could further the story by showing Simba's attempt to renew his kingdom to it's former glory. All I have to say is: more Timon and Pumbaa! (and this time, get Nathan Lane...)

Timeless River: I liked this world and was kind of annoyed at how short it was. I think they should have further featured the Steamboat Willie story- and they could include others from other shorts. Maybe they could feature Donald and Goofy's first cartoon storylines as well! Also, they never showed the old Minnie Mouse...

Space Paranoids: I extremely disliked this world, but I don't like the movie, Tron, in the first place. I know this movie has a cult-following, though, so I could tolerate it again. I must admit the Light Cycle mini-game was kinda fun. I also like how they included this world in Hollow Bastion's storyline. Very creatively done.

Hundred Acre Wood: This world is an extremely out-of-place one, but for some reason they keep bringing it back. So... why not again? I like Eeyore, myself...

Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden: They could do so much more with this semi-FF world. The place wasn't even fully restored yet in KH2. Leon needs to meet Rinoa and change his name back to Squall. Cloud needs to choose between Tifa and Aerith. They need to add Zell! And Red XIII/Nanaki! Barret as well- there's not a single black guy in this game... Racist Japanese...

New Worlds That Should Be Featured

Snow White world: You gotta have the Seven Dwarves in a Disney game... Prince Charming could be featured. As well as the evil Queen!

Cinderella world: Where were Jack and Gus??? And the wicked Stepmother...

Sleeping Beauty world: (They practically had every character from this movie in it anyways...)

The Sword in the Stone world: Arthur needs Merlin to train him!

Fantasia world: They could somehow show Sora and company go back in time (like they did to go to Timeless River) to show Yen Sid train a past Mickey and have him go nuts with his magic hat, like in The Sorcerer's Apprentice...

Dumbo world: Well, they've had other summons' worlds featured... why not another? A circus world could be fun.

Bambi world: Another summon's world that hasn't been featured yet...

Chicken Little world: This could be a really fun storyline to include in a sequel!

Lilo & Stitch world: They need to include Jumba and Pleakley! I could care less if they included Lilo... Hey... That makes me think! Maybe they could feature a story before Stitch visits Earth. Like- make him some kinda space traveler. They could have him fight off the Intergalactic Federation or whatever.

Robin Hood world: I've always loved this classic and I think it should be included because it could be a fun addition!

Lady and the Tramp world: Such a great classic! Few people have noticed this- but, on Traverse Town's world picture, there's an image of Lady and Tramp on a back wall of a fountain or something. This movie deserves more than that!

101 Dalmatians world: Pongo and Perdita should talk this time, since they made Simba talk. Plus- they left out an awesome Disney villain in the past game: Cruella De Vil!

Worlds That I NEVER Want to See In A KH Game...
The Hunchback of Notre Dame world
Pochahontas world
Atlantis: The Lost Empire world
Treasure Planet world

Phew! *wipes off sweat from brow* That was a lot of typing...

I guess the last thing I want to suggest: they should bring back Roxas and Naminé somehow! I don't think what happened to them was fair! They deserve be their own people- with hearts! DiZ was cruel...

*mumble mumble* Ansem the Wise, my butt... *mumble mumble*

And besides! They brought Tidus back in FFX-2: which made no sense! But they still did it! I think they deserve this, too...

Go powerful women
04-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Most of your worlds are very unlikely because you can't fight in them. That is the only reason the worlds are the way they are. I admit Wonderland was sorta a stretch even thought it was nice. As for revisiting all the worlds.....One more thing for reviewers to complain about. People would say that just revamping isn't good enough. I like the Atlantica thing because it really brings out the major part of The Little Mermaid. Disney movies are freaking musicals!!! I am so happy that they transeferred that into the game. Most worlds can't be created for the fact that they already used the characters. For instance there won't be a cinderella world because Maleficent and the fairies have already be shown. That is why they couldn't do an FF world if they wanted to.

MateriaBladeVII
04-26-2006, 01:26 AM
Ummm... They brought Simba's world into the mix. They made Mushu's world. They added onto Olympus Coliseum and brought back Aladdin's. Why not bring them back again? I really don't think you make a good arguement.

And about the Atlantica thing- I really loved the fact that they added the musical aspect of it cuz Ariel's supposed to be a fantastic singer- I just was mad they did away with all the underwater fighting... They could've made it a fighting world as well. Just had singing mini-games, too.

After all- this is more a Disney game than a Square Enix game anyways. If you wanna play a Final Fantasy, pick up a Final Fantasy...

And your reasoning's really not the reason why they're never going to feature a FF world anyways. It's cuz they all have their own games already anyways.

Heartless Soul
04-26-2006, 02:46 AM
Go powerful woman, I can understand were you're coming from....But....Cinderella isn't in Sleeping Beauty XD. It's actually Princess Auora/Briar Rose, who is the princess in the film.

Atlantica: I'm annoyed they reduced this fun world to just a mini-game world in the sequel! It showed so much promise with incorporating Prince Eric into the story this time! Ugh! Maybe they could continue the story further with Ariel's search to be able to be with Eric. I know at the end, they show her and Eric married, but that could just be a look into the extreme future- we shouldn't write this world off.
Well, you can thank the people that were complaining how ''to damn difficult'' the underwater controls were, you know, despite the command menu and the ENTIRE world have been reduced to a instruction manual for little kids that whine ''boo!!! too hard!!!

Some say it would be better if the world wasn't featured at all. But then again, those are obsessive fanboys that are insecure about their masculinity or just hate The Little Mermaid because ''its gor gurlz!!1''. Besides, it is one of Disney's WELL KNOWN MOVIES, not to include it is an insult.

Halloween Town & Christmas Town: Maybe they could continue this story further with Jack exploring other holiday worlds...
But there IS no other movie that has Jacking doing any of that sort. A lot of the worlds are movie-based and almost follow the plot of the movies. I loved Halloween Town. Hell, I loved it more in the second because of how it was re-vamped and how great the scenery was, even if it was shorter than it was in the original game.

Why not a HOND or Pocahontas world? It be interesting to see how worlds based on those movies. Pocahontas would have that ''Native Indian'' feel, while HOND probably might give you the ''set in 16/17th century Paris''. You may not like the ideas, but you never know, perhaps Noruma COULD be thinking of it.

Sorry if it sounds as a direct post towards you, but in general, I think it applies to lots of other people. One of the biggest issues in KH, both games, is how small worlds can be and the how in the second game, they lack lots of exploration. Agrabah was expanded, but Cave of Wonders was reduced. Same with Halloween Town, Hollow Bastion, ATLANTICA and etc..

MateriaBladeVII
04-26-2006, 03:00 PM
I agree with ya, Heartless Soul, on the point you made about how small the worlds were in this game. They were small in the first one, now I think some were made even smaller...

And my reasoning behind not wanting the The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Pochahontas in KH is because they both were two examples of Disney's worst work.

Pochahontas was just plain lame and THoND was waaaay too adult and dark in some scenes to be even considered a good family movie. I liked the animation of the cathedral and Esmerelda was kinda cool, but I hated most of the other characters.

sephiroth3991
04-29-2006, 12:57 AM

And you meet up with Barret Nankie and Vincent you get to make a party of three but Sora has to be the leader. And after you Lock the Keyhole Barret gives you the Ruby wepon keyblade.

That whould be Cool and the summons whould have to be Anima Ifrit Bahumut Shiva and Ixion.

I agree with you that would be awsome but I'd like it if cloud was on your team.

GhandiOwnsYou
04-29-2006, 08:09 AM
I love Nightmare Before Christmas. Love it. But it SUCKED in this game. Come on, really? after Jack already tries to do christmas once, royally screws it up, refinds himself, and gets all touchy with Sally, he decides to do it AGAIN?! and NO ONE REMEMBERS HOW BADLY IT ENDED THE FIRST TIME?! seriously. How retarded is that.

On the opposite hand... One world i had no thought of that would be BEAST is the Pleasure Island segment of pinnochio. that would own so much, seriously. carnival rides, neon, crazy donkey kids? it's a gold mine.

nik0tine
04-29-2006, 08:24 AM
One word: Fantasia.

NeoCracker
04-29-2006, 09:50 PM
One word: Fantasia.
Nik is now a god in my eyes.

Heartless Soul
04-30-2006, 12:53 AM
I love Nightmare Before Christmas. Love it. But it SUCKED in this game. Come on, really? after Jack already tries to do christmas once, royally screws it up, refinds himself, and gets all touchy with Sally, he decides to do it AGAIN?! and NO ONE REMEMBERS HOW BADLY IT ENDED THE FIRST TIME?! seriously. How retarded is that.
Jack never saved/ruined Christmas in the first game...... The storyline was just use the Heartless in KH1 to scare people and make them frightning, which backfired. In KH2, the use the actual storyline with Jack showing fascination with Christmas and when you visit Halloween Town the second time around in KH2, the story or ''mini-plot'' is different too...

I liked Halloween Town but it was to damn short in KH2.

:(

teaandmachines
04-30-2006, 01:13 AM
ajsbdifviuvf no monstro please kfbnsugf gosh i hated
that place

a silent hill world..?
kinda cool, right?
:laughing:

Perducci
04-30-2006, 01:25 AM
Fantasia would be a very awesome world for a KH game. :D

Also, Jungle Book, Disney's Robin Hood and Dumbo would be pretty badass worlds.

Ballistix Man
04-30-2006, 01:35 AM
I can actually see Fantasia being in KH3. It would take the place of Timeless River.

Alex151
05-01-2006, 02:34 AM
I think in Kingdom Hearts 3 they should make a few of hteir own worlds. They should expand Destiny Islands to the town and everything around it more like someone mentioned before, and maybe add some different worlds of their own, instead of mostly disney worlds. I think that would just spice it up a little more. They should add more Final Fantasy Character in it also, and not make them too different from what they were in the games, example, Seifer, I was very displeased with how they made him in KH2, he is one of my favorite characters in FF history and they really made him stupid IMO. They should expand more into some FF stories as Sidequests, such as Cloud and Sephiroth in KH2. I didn't like all of the disney worlds, like Atlantica, Neverland, and Agrabah. I thought that were kind of boring, and if they're going ot have you revisit worlds, I hope that they add a little bit of a different story in it, Pirates of the Caribbean was a big let down IMO, I wish htey sould have soared off in it's own kind of story, it was the movie ina nutshell, and that's how most are, but I just didn't like that world much. I'd just like to see a newer scenario and enviroment. Depends on if it is going ot be the last installment to Kingdom hearts though. I just htink they should add in some different worlds of their own.

Heartless Soul
05-01-2006, 08:06 PM
I think in Kingdom Hearts 3 they should make a few of hteir own worlds. They should expand Destiny Islands to the town and everything around it more like someone mentioned before, and maybe add some different worlds of their own, instead of mostly disney worlds. I think that would just spice it up a little more. They should add more Final Fantasy Character in it also, and not make them too different from what they were in the games, example, Seifer, I was very displeased with how they made him in KH2, he is one of my favorite characters in FF history and they really made him stupid IMO. They should expand more into some FF stories as Sidequests, such as Cloud and Sephiroth in KH2. I didn't like all of the disney worlds, like Atlantica, Neverland, and Agrabah. I thought that were kind of boring, and if they're going ot have you revisit worlds, I hope that they add a little bit of a different story in it, Pirates of the Caribbean was a big let down IMO, I wish htey sould have soared off in it's own kind of story, it was the movie ina nutshell, and that's how most are, but I just didn't like that world much. I'd just like to see a newer scenario and enviroment. Depends on if it is going ot be the last installment to Kingdom hearts though. I just htink they should add in some different worlds of their own.
No. Seifer is suppose to be different than the way he was in FFVIII. ALL the FF characters are different some way or another. Get over the fact that there isn't enough FF. This game is mostly Disney based. Orignally, Normua wanted it more to be about Mickey. If you want FF, go play 10+ installments and leave KH the way it is.

Atlantica was reduced to nothing but a mediocre musical level all because of a bunch of whiny fanboys complained how hard the controls were. Neverland was in the game? Yeah in KH1. As for Port Royal, oh please, I see nothing more than nit-picks. I'm glad it was placed there because I like the movie a lot and the world in general was well.

For a KH3, I hope Normua ignores annoying fanboys requests about ''FF characters'' because they're getting repetive, not to mention there's ten installments, choose one of them and leave ''more FF influence'' out of KH. However, if they're going to add characters from differents FFs, let it be from FFI-VI and IX. VII, VIII and X have been somewhat done to death.

:rolleyes2

Seifer
05-02-2006, 04:57 AM
Toontown ftw! Anyone who's sane knows what I'm talking about. And yes, it's technically Disney.