PDA

View Full Version : Xemnas/Sephiroth Battle Scenario

Ansem/Sephy
04-16-2006, 02:08 AM
OK. Here's how I'm HOPING this'll work: After I begin this, the next poster will begin a battle sequence and describe, in 1-3 sentences, a small segment of the battle (for example: Xemnas pulls out two energy swords while Sephiroth brandishes his masumae [Sp?]). Now, after 49 posts, not counting me, the 50th poster decides the outcome of the battle while everyone in-between acts as the smaller details. Got it?

Here are the acceptable forms and their equivalincies:

Kingdom Hearts I Sephiroth = Kingdom Hearts:F.M. Enigmatic Man

Kingdom Hearts II Sephiroth = Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas Battle I

Advent Children Sephiroth = Xemnas Final Form/Absolute Nothingness

Bizzaro Sephiroth = Xemnas on the Throne Battle

Seraph Sephiroth = Dragon-Nobody Xemnas

That simply means to beat out one form, you have to put the other villain in the opposing, equal form. But, in all honesty, I was hoping to focuss on Xemnas Final Form and A.C. Sephiroth most of all.

Scenario:

Seph.: "Hmph. Human ... out of my way."

Xemnas: (smiles) "Human ...?"

Seph.: "I don't care what you are. (pulls out sword) You're in my way."

Xemnas: (ignores threat) "Oh my ... what agression. You had better watch who you point that at, lest you find yourself in a tight situation."

Seph.: "I see whatever you are, you share that same arrogance ... with the humans."

Xemnas: "Indeed. And you, O Angel of Darkness, bare remarkable resemblance to one. But no guise can fool me."

Seph.: "The last thing I want is to be associated with them. There is no 'guise' here. Now, are you going to move?" (raises sword)

Xemnas: (laughs) "I think not. I admit, I'm quite ... intrigued by you. Come. Show me that you can back up that force or yours with power!"

Seph.: "Fine. Just don't hold back. I want you to have given it your all once I banish you back to oblivion!"

Xemnas: "Then I see we are in perfect sync ..."

Seph.: Perhaps ... if only you could match me."