PDA

View Full Version : UFC

fantasyjunkie
04-16-2006, 03:42 AM
I just ordered the 2 original Ultimate Fighting Championships from Amazon. After watching them it seems to me those guys would get wiped out by todays fighters with maybe the exception of Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock. What do you guys think?

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-16-2006, 10:44 AM
Ken Shamrock already got wiped out by Tito Ortiz. I mean Tito rocked him.

But yeah. I love UFC.

Crow
04-26-2006, 12:14 AM
i watch this stuff faithfully

fantasyjunkie
04-26-2006, 02:41 AM
What do you think Crow? Could the original fighters stand up to today's fighters? I dont think they would be able to.

Crow
04-26-2006, 05:06 PM
What do you think Crow? Could the original fighters stand up to today's fighters? I dont think they would be able to.
thats a good question,a lot has changed since the original UFC but i think id have to agree with you.i do still like the original fighters though and i wish it kind of go back to old rules,no padding etc..

fantasyjunkie
04-26-2006, 08:58 PM
thats a good question,a lot has changed since the original UFC but i think id have to agree with you.i do still like the original fighters though and i wish it kind of go back to old rules,no padding etc..
same here

Crow
04-26-2006, 11:43 PM
same here
who are your favorite fighters?