PDA

View Full Version : Money Online.

Khaotic
04-16-2006, 07:46 AM
Ok, first off, let me say this:

I'm not sure if this is advertising, or a discussion of the topic, therefore with that said, I'm not making this thread to cause trouble, rather to discuss the ways to make money online.

Feel free to delete/close/move this thread if its needed, thanks.

Basically I'm wondering about ways to make money, I'm currently doing <!--treasuretrooper (http://www.treasuretrooper.com/11305)-->*snip*(yes, this is a direct link to the site, yes I will get referalls, yes I will get paid money for people who participate in this) which basically pays you money to do surveys, download programs, buy products, etcetc. Its not a scam like that rewardhits, I've already received money myself. Another one I'm doing is, well, its not really a "thing" rather a job online, I post in forums and get paid roughly 18-28cents(usd) per post, I get paid twice a month for usually 200-300 each, so about 400-600 a month just for posting. Quite alot for posting I think, but its rather hard to be honest because you have to post ALOT, but I'm online for about 14 hours a day, with dual monitors, so its possible. I also do this for 2 different companys, so.. you do the math, I basically always have a job to do, its rather fun actually.

To give this a main topic, what do you guys think about making money online? Is it worth it? Do you think its better to just go out and get a job where you need to wake up every morning etc?

If you're interesting in knowing more about my job, PM me and I can try to explain, I don't want to "advertise" and get in trouble so I won't paste anymore links.

Rubah/kikimm - sorry if this isn't allowed :greenie: go ahead and take out the link if its against the rules for advertising.(this goes to any CK or admin)

Leeza
04-16-2006, 07:55 AM
The topic of making money online can be discussed without a link to your site.

I think it's great if you can make money from your own home online. Setting your own hours, etc. is a real bonus.

White Raven
04-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Ugh, I'm paranoid enough that I don't ever use my credit card online, so getting paid for doing stuff on the net is an iffy situation for me.

Anyways, I think I prefer getting up and going to work cause it feels that I'm actually doing something. Also, there's always so many social situations at work and I'd be out a bunch of buddies if it wasn't for work.

:)

XxSephirothxX
04-16-2006, 03:36 PM
I think it's a good thing that I don't have a job online, because I'm on here too much as it is. It would be really nice to be able to work from home and set my own hours, but sometimes it helps to get out in the world. I read the article on Penny Arcade a couple months ago about people who are paid to establish themselves at forums and then promote certain videogames for publishers, and I have to say that doesn't sit well with me at all. I don't think I'd ever want to get paid for posting at a forum, even if they weren't telling me what to post.