PDA

View Full Version : Odama

Tidus Andronicus
04-16-2006, 07:28 PM
:D Just bought Odama for the gamecube! Anyone else get this one?

Boy so far this is a wild game! XD I'm glad they left it in Japanese. ^_^;
And the humor in it is pretty funny/silly.:rolleyes2 Ninten-Bell XD

My only problem is the game didn't come with the microphone holder... dono if it was supposed to but it would have been nice... XD
Even so great game so far... although I have to get used to all the multi-tasking required to play the game! (playing pinball while trying to avoid hitting your men and moving the ball to the locations u want, giving voice commands, and paying attention to your men and your bell carriers and keeping them safe and on the path needed to complete the game.) XD

Its a hard game, but really fun and worth playing in my book! ^_~

Jowy
04-17-2006, 03:34 AM
Mine came with a microphone, and microphone holder. Weird.

Markus. D
04-17-2006, 04:26 AM
what is it?

Tidus Andronicus
04-17-2006, 12:41 PM
>_< well darn... I guess I got to go back to the store and bug them about it then... cause even some guys on the Nintendo forum told me its supposed to come with it. =/ And heck! I payed an extra 3 dollars to get a silly 1 year warrenty on the mic... I better damn well have all the parts!

Anyway, Odama is weird Pinball game, where ur pinball field is a feudal japanese battle field! U play pinball with specific targets on the field, while trying to voice command your troups to their goal, all while rolling over the enemies... and avoiding squashing your allies!
Sounds weird huh? XD

Markus. D
04-17-2006, 01:57 PM
it sounds fun :D