PDA

View Full Version : Mickey vs. Sephiroth

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-16-2006, 10:18 PM
MICKEY IS UNDEFEATABLE, UNDEFEATABLE I TELL U

footage (http://files.filefront.com/kh2_mickeyvssephirothwmv/;4995442;;/fileinfo.html)

Eiko Guy
04-16-2006, 10:40 PM
that file is way to big you should put it on evideoshare.com or youtube.com

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-16-2006, 10:51 PM
its a tough upload

Neo Blackheart
04-16-2006, 11:42 PM
takes to long to download I have been waiting for 20 minutes

Zeromus_X
04-17-2006, 12:53 AM
I'm not wasting my time or memory downloading it. :cat: Isn't there any way to make it smaller or something?

DMKA
04-17-2006, 01:10 AM
Holy crap. If that's anything less than 20 minutes in length that's a bigass file that whoever is responsible for it needs to learn about video compression.

Shoden
04-17-2006, 01:23 AM
I watched it on youtube, it sucks, the guy used AR cheats.

Acid Raine
04-17-2006, 03:04 AM
Probably. Mickey sucks. His attacks are average, and he doesnt have any moves. He is supposed to be used as backup.

SuperMillionaire
04-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Put it on youtube, please.

GhandiOwnsYou
04-17-2006, 07:50 PM
it's already on You Tube. and yeah, the guy playing was the suck. used crazy action replay codes and would have gotten the shiznit knocked out of him otherwise.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-17-2006, 09:00 PM
of course its AR, u can only play as sora/roxas, he doesnt have ne moves cuz magic and others r disabled

Skyblade
04-18-2006, 01:00 AM
of course its AR, u can only play as sora/roxas, he doesnt have ne moves cuz magic and others r disabled

Actually, you can play as Mickey, if Sora dies.

Of course, since Mickey can't help you during the Sephy battle, you know he's using codes right away.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Actually, you can play as Mickey, if Sora dies.

wen was this and how can u do it?

Ballistix Man
04-18-2006, 01:33 AM
In some boss fight if you die Mickey will take your place. However you have to rvive and beat the boss with Sora.

SuperMillionaire
04-18-2006, 01:37 AM
I watched it on youtube, it sucks, the guy used AR cheats.
Where's the link?

Orophin
04-18-2006, 02:47 AM
Where's the link?

Go on www.youtube.com and type Sephiroth Mickey. :p

Heartless Soul
04-18-2006, 06:06 AM
Xaladin, the guy from Beast's Castle, or Organization member, is I believe the only time you ''use'' Mickey. If you continue fighting and get a game over, there's two options a ''Don't give up'' one or something like it and a ''Load game''.

Acid Raine
04-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Xaladin, the guy from Beast's Castle, or Organization member, is I believe the only time you ''use'' Mickey. If you continue fighting and get a game over, there's two options a ''Don't give up'' one or something like it and a ''Load game''.
nah...there has to be some others.

>_< They shouldve done it with Xigbar!! That @#&$ *&%!@# #$@$^ kept killing me with that one thing (if youve fought him, you know what Im talking about.

Mercen-X
04-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Xaldin, the guy from Beast's Castle, or Organization member, is I believe the only time you ''use'' Mickey. If you continue fighting and get a game over, there's two options a ''Don't give up'' one or something like it and a ''Load game''.
I believe that in Beginner, Mickey will come to your aid upon Sora's defeat during a boss battle pretty much through half the game.
In Standard Mode, Mickey only appears a few times. I used him once by accident during the battle against the Heartless (forget its name) in Beast's Castle. I wonder if that's Xigbar's Heartless form? :chuckle:
In Proud Mode, Mickey only will help you once . . . so you better not die for a while.

Skyblade
04-19-2006, 01:11 AM
I believe that in Beginner, Mickey will come to your aid upon Sora's defeat during a boss battle pretty much through half the game.
In Standard Mode, Mickey only appears a few times. I used him once by accident during the battle against the Heartless (forget its name) in Beast's Castle. I wonder if that's Xigbar's Heartless form? :chuckle:
In Proud Mode, Mickey only will help you once . . . so you better not die for a while.

If Mickey can only show up once in Hard Mode, what is the point of counting the number of times he saves you? But the game does count it, because it displays the number once you beat the game. Seems kind of pointless if the number can only be zero or one...

I think he can save you at any boss battle up until the World that Never was.

Hambone
04-19-2006, 02:34 AM
I think he can save you at any boss battle up until the World that Never was.
Which is really stupid considering the fact that Mickey is with you in the World That Never Was.

Skyblade
04-19-2006, 04:46 AM
Which is really stupid considering the fact that Mickey is with you in the World That Never Was.

No, he runs up ahead and joins up with DiZ.

Anyway, show me a video where Mickey beats Sephy that has just Mickey, not Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, and doesn't use an infinite health code, and then I'll be impressed. This guy didn't have a clue what he was doing. Most of the battle was watching Mickey get creamed.

cloud20747
04-19-2006, 04:56 AM
Anyway, show me a video where Mickey beats Sephy that has just Mickey, not Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, and doesn't use an infinite health code, and then I'll be impressed. This guy didn't have a clue what he was doing. Most of the battle was watching Mickey get creamed.
LOL
Mickey only helped me on the fight with the Xaldin. Mickey appear 3 times in that battle. I was getting OWNED in that fight LOL

Acid Raine
04-19-2006, 05:34 AM
hmm.... *inspects strategy guide*

It says here that Mickey appears 100% of the time when you first lose all your HP, 80% the second, 64% the third, and 50% fourth and beyond.

It also says he appears in *certain* boss fights.

DAMN THOSE AMBIGUOUS CREEPS AT BRADYGAMES!!!!!

PontiusPilate
05-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Played as Mickey and i played against sephiroth, no question about it Sephiroth would simply rape Mickey in a battle. Mickey also has terrible HP and Defense and is weaker than Sora

Giga Guess
05-02-2006, 12:47 AM
Yeah right. Had he not have had an infinite health code on, he wouldn't have lasted through one life bar.