PDA

View Full Version : <_< omg wtf

Shin Gouken
04-17-2006, 07:41 AM
I finally completed ffx after 60 hours, and the final battles were a joke. The ending was crap too <_<

ah well.... theirs still much to do :) i got lots of monsters to capture, a few more summons to get and some dark aeons to fight :)

but honestly!!! This is the worst ending i have seen to any final fantasy game

boys from the dwarf
04-17-2006, 09:23 AM
it wasnt a bad game but the FFX series was a big dissapointment compared to the other earlier FFs. it wasnt as bad as its sequel but overall FFX wasnt as well done as it could have been. i think they foccused too much on graphics instead of storyline. the ending wasnt anything special realy. FFX had quite and interesting storyline but nothing like the ones before it.

starseeker
04-17-2006, 10:05 AM
I thought that X had a good ending.

Rhi
04-17-2006, 10:47 AM
it was the greatest ending ever...it makes me cry...

a nirvana fan
04-17-2006, 12:57 PM
It has the best ending out of all the Final Fantasy series.

Dell
04-17-2006, 04:04 PM
It was a sad ending, w-why can't it be like Cloud and Tifa, Rinoa and Squall or Zidane and Garnet :( :cry: .

BFA is a dissapointment, the conrolled aeons depend on your stat and Yu-Yevon is a very big dissapointment.

I never thought we have very same stat:

1. I just defeated Dark Valefor (though you beat more) and currently training my Kimahri and Lulu since my Tidus just completed Sphere Grid (though I haven't obtained Blitz Ace yet).

2. Ok, I catch ten of every monster in Besaid, Kilika, Calm Lands, Mt. Gagazet, Sunken Cave and Macalania. I wasn't looking forward to open all species conquest just Nemesis but if I catch ten of every, I still get the monster. Believe it or not, I only have Magus Sisters to beat Neslug! I was too dependable on Aeons.

3. I get all the hidden aeons so this is an exception.

4evarisha
04-17-2006, 04:17 PM
I thought that X had a good ending.
Same here I thought it was sad it made my cry.:D

Yojimbo33
04-17-2006, 04:29 PM
The ending was okay but the last battle was really easy.

Shin Gouken
04-17-2006, 06:50 PM
The storyline wasnt bad in itself, just a lot of the elements in the storyline. But at least the storyline was in depth, the ending was bland. It might of been more enjoyable if i had liked yuna and tidus as characters. Aurons part of the ending i did enjoy. But there was nothing for rikku and wakka. Wakka got like one line (if that or none i dont remember) actually, as the game progressed, wakka was completley forgotten about and rarely even had lines. But yeah the game itself was very good, so a moderate ending for a great game. The ending probabley seemed worse than it was because i had high expectations for it because of the quality of the game

DeathKnight
04-17-2006, 07:52 PM
The storyline wasnt bad in itself, just a lot of the elements in the storyline. But at least the storyline was in depth, the ending was bland. It might of been more enjoyable if i had liked yuna and tidus as characters. Aurons part of the ending i did enjoy. But there was nothing for rikku and wakka. Wakka got like one line (if that or none i dont remember) actually, as the game progressed, wakka was completley forgotten about and rarely even had lines. But yeah the game itself was very good, so a moderate ending for a great game. The ending probabley seemed worse than it was because i had high expectations for it because of the quality of the game

Ok we heard your opinion. good for you. It's just good to know this is one guy's opinion, in all reality we all know this is one of the greatest FFs ever:tonberry:

And that's just your opinion. Don't be rude. ~ Leeza

Night_Blade
04-17-2006, 07:56 PM
i've been playing for 80 hours and fighting seymour omnis. i find it hard. some people find these games easy though. i regreted on one file running from all my battles.

Jessweeee♪
04-17-2006, 10:58 PM
yes, you can't run from battles in FF. You'll get screwed later and there will be no hope but for cheats, or a new game.

I loved the ending and the Final battles were good....but there was a LOT of them...well i guess the aeons and yu yevon don't count because of the auto-life. This was my favorite actually as far as story line goes. Except I liked the KH2 opening better...not by much though

lady yunalesca
04-19-2006, 07:34 PM
the ending rocked!!! ffx rocked, quit complaining!!!

Strycnine
04-19-2006, 07:59 PM
I can't really state anything wrong with it..... Tis a good game :) and the ending, okay It's a sob story but theres nothing wrong with it.

I missed the classical buying weapons element, But come one the custimization rocks (Petrification has never looked so cool)

and it has the cool limit break style of VII but with extra options (Stoic, Slayer, Dancer etc.)

4evarisha
04-19-2006, 09:14 PM
i've been playing for 80 hours and fighting seymour omnis. i find it hard. some people find these games easy though. i regreted on one file running from all my battles.
Actually it is easy because my characters and I thought of some things like skills

FadedDreams
04-19-2006, 09:33 PM
lol yeah it is true u cant run from battles, u have to fight as many as possible w/ out dying, and gain as many attributes u can. ffx is my favorite game EVER, tying w/ kingdom hearts :D cuz at the end i cried for literally an hour and a half (dont make fun of me!!!) i thought it was the saddest ending EVER and the storyline was good really good too! it jus depends wat kind of game u like ;)

4evarisha
04-19-2006, 09:38 PM
I am with you on that one

Laugh at face of Danger
04-19-2006, 10:07 PM
You did it after 60 hrs?! I'm still struggling along at 64 and barely got the air ship! yeesh! I'm just bad at X

But i got so bored, i watched the ending on youtube, and i didn't think it was so great, to be honest, i'm muhc more in preference to the older games

4evarisha
04-19-2006, 10:24 PM
What really wow

Vincentsinnerdemon
04-19-2006, 10:37 PM
lol yeah it is true u cant run from battles, u have to fight as many as possible w/ out dying, and gain as many attributes u can. ffx is my favorite game EVER, tying w/ kingdom hearts :D cuz at the end i cried for literally an hour and a half (dont make fun of me!!!) i thought it was the saddest ending EVER and the storyline was good really good too! it jus depends wat kind of game u like ;)

This ending really made you cry!? how do people find it sad? I have cried probobly once in the last 2 years.sadly it was at the hands of The Notebook.now thats an ending to cry over.

Zeromus_X
04-20-2006, 12:25 AM
Does nobody understand that the Aeons and Yu Yevon is a story battle? Shee...

And yeah, Jecht is a pushover. But FFs are really easy anyway.

The ending was purty. :cat:

Dell
04-20-2006, 03:38 PM
FFX storyline isn't great, boys from the dwarf explain it, they focused too much on the graphic that they abandoned the storyline.

Zeromus_X, I do know that Aeons and Yu-Yevon battle is a story-plot battle, but that's why I say it's a dissapoinment.

I play for 124.00 times, I boost my stat so high.

Night_Blade
04-20-2006, 05:31 PM
i beat seymour omnis but jecht got me 1st try. i got him to his 2nd form but i did not know what to expect.

look_out_below
04-21-2006, 05:22 AM
The games final battles were disappointing, but square kind of has a record of making their games last bosses easier then many of a games earlier bosses. I liked the ending because it had decent closure and it wasnt an ending where the main characters got everything they wanted.

Yliette
04-21-2006, 10:39 AM
The last boss to be considered for FFX is actually Jecht [Braska's Final Aeon]. He can be a pain if you take on him with mediocore equipment, or he can be a fly that can be ticked away with one or two blows if you have all Celestial weapons. A friend of mine took him down with two blows.

Yu Yevon is more like an extension, much like the final battle between Cloud and Sephiroth in FFVII [easy as hell as well] where the player gets to use Omnislash even if he hasn't acquired it at the Golden Saucer.

And oh yeah, Final Fantasy X is the first (and the only) videogame that made me cry at the end.

Crop
04-21-2006, 11:10 AM
I didnt like the ending, it was short and boring IMO.

Jesta
04-21-2006, 01:44 PM
The ending was okay but the last battle was really easy.
(not picking on you Yojimbo33, just using you as an example of what several people said just in different context)

question.. you're all talking about the last battle within sin.. hmmm i wounder how many of you can actually beat Penance not using aeons!

yes the ending lacked a certain mistique needed to make it better than a clique of good overcomming evil and yet because of that loosing everything. i mean come on, Tidus, a caporial human that at the very last secon becomes a "ghost" (for lack of a better word) and passes through Yuna leaving her alone in the big bad world that is spira.

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 03:57 PM
i get annoyed when jecht gets his health up. once i hit him with 50,000 but he restored half of it before i could get in an atk.

4evarisha
04-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Me 2 it made me got mad

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 09:33 PM
and if you use zombie on him those pandogas heal him from anything. i spend more time keeping my self alive than attacking. but to me there is no final battle. see if you can kill everything in the monster arena. so far i have killed chimerageist and the worm thing. both easy thanks to my magnus sister.