PDA

View Full Version : Metal Slug 6

Lionx
04-17-2006, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsuunLrm2JE&search=snk

Who here wants? Ralf and Clark are in this game too.

Ramza Beoulve
04-17-2006, 03:49 PM
SLUG!!! ALIENS!!! MACHINE GUNS!!! KILL!!!! KIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, I want it n.n

Erdrick Holmes
04-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Can't be arsed to let this load. I take it the game will use to Atomiswave system?

Dreddz
04-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Dosent the first tune being played sound a tad similier to Chrono Triggers main theme ?
Anyways, Im not going to be buying this. I can buy 5 very similier games for cheap instead of this. Them being Metal Slug 1-5

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-17-2006, 07:50 PM
There's always room for more Metal Slug, and Ralf and Clark make more sensible additions than another couple of nobodies. It's also good that they're moving away from the painfully simplistic art style that plagued MS5. Still not as good as Shinkiro's stuff, though.

Erdrick Holmes
04-17-2006, 08:21 PM
This game is going to kick ass.

Polnareff
04-17-2006, 09:12 PM
There's always room for more Metal Slug, and Ralf and Clark make more sensible additions than another couple of nobodies. It's also good that they're moving away from the painfully simplistic art style that plagued MS5. Still not as good as Shinkiro's stuff, though.

I never understood Shinkiro's appeal. Always thought his art was.....bleh. I'm a Hiroaki guy myself >.> Funny that Shinkiro now works for Capcom though....hm..

I don't think MS6 will be the same as the other five. There are some new additions, the aforementioned Ralf and Clark (each with a couple of their special moves; in a flyer for this game I saw Ralf using his Vulcan Punch), new enemies, and the most notable addition is an actual lifebar. There may be more additions, but I haven't kept up with the news on this game.