PDA

View Full Version : The sky is falling! *wiggle*

Ki Ki
04-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Hello. {:
You know when you're just walking along and minding your own business, and then things start to fall from the sky like you did something to anger the man in the sky or something? D<
Well, let's talk about that!
What strange things have landed on your head? n_n
I've had bird poop, a bug, a red ant, a leaf, rain and snow land on mine!
And I came this close to having a lizard land on my head.
Luckily I move like a cheetah. :aimsun:
Discuss! :D

Meat Puppet
04-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Ants are always on my roof. They usually fall on my head and crawls down my shirt and bite my back. And that's why I usually reak of ants. :( (as I usually trouble themagicroundabout by informing him)

SammieBabe
04-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Out of nowhere last night, I was laying on the couch with my eyes closed and my son walked up and headbutted me. And then he stood above me and giggled.

Tavrobel
04-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Nothing quite as people have described it, but I woke up one night with a pillow across my face. I then took my hockey stick I keep beside my bed and struck my cousin who was holding the pillow across my face.

Shauna
04-17-2006, 04:36 PM
:( I thought this was gonna be a thread about my favourite children's story! Chicken Licken! ;_;

Dignified Pauper
04-17-2006, 04:40 PM
I thought this was going to be about my favorite children's story (http://t3.preservice.org/T0401285/stinkycheeseman.mov)

"THE TABLE OF CONTENTS IS FALLING! THE TABLE OF CONTENTS IS FALLING! WE MUST TELL THE PRESIDENT!"

Yuna-Lenne
04-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Bird poo once fell in the soup I was eating! Don't think I ate at the cafe since, xDD! I've also been hit by things people have thrown to each other in class when they didn't mean to hit me...at least I hope they didn't! ;)

SammieBabe
04-17-2006, 05:28 PM
:( I thought this was gonna be a thread about my favourite children's story! Chicken Licken! ;_;

I love you for mentioning that story... :love:

Mitch
04-17-2006, 05:38 PM
hand me my hat

Luther X-Rated
04-17-2006, 07:57 PM
*wiggles* : )

I guess rain and a lot of it :p

Psychotic
04-17-2006, 10:42 PM
A dead bird fell out of the sky right next to me once. I did not do dirty things to its corpse, if you really must know.

Reine
04-17-2006, 11:12 PM
O rly?

Anyway, a centipede fell on my head while i was sleeping in a sleeping bag in this garage...(some camping thing, the tents had fallen apart) and crawled all over my face and down into my sleeping bag...I remember finding its corpse later...yuck, it was HUGE, orange and purple

kikimm
04-18-2006, 12:51 AM
I thought this was going to be about my favorite children's story (http://t3.preservice.org/T0401285/stinkycheeseman.mov)

"THE TABLE OF CONTENTS IS FALLING! THE TABLE OF CONTENTS IS FALLING! WE MUST TELL THE PRESIDENT!"

YES. I've been talking a lot about that story recently. It's the best and I love it.

The only thing memorable that's "fallen" on my head is a seagull. But it was more like landed. It was odd. And I wish I would have grabbed it. I've always wanted to grab a bird and hold it against its will.

fire_of_avalon
04-18-2006, 12:57 AM
O rly?

Anyway, a centipede fell on my head while i was sleeping in a sleeping bag in this garage...(some camping thing, the tents had fallen apart) and crawled all over my face and down into my sleeping bag...I remember finding its corpse later...yuck, it was HUGE, orange and purple
Oh my God. I would have died right there. Oh dear. That is terrible. UGH.

Man, I can't even compare to that. I am so sorry. :(

Yamaneko
04-18-2006, 06:26 AM
The sky moves sideways.

friedpork
04-18-2006, 06:50 AM
I had bird poo land on my head twice, 2 seconds apart from each other...

Cz
04-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Ki Ki loves to wiggle. :D

A person fell on my head at a rock concert once. That's about it.

smittenkitten
04-18-2006, 01:46 PM
I've only had snow and rain land on my head. :ccol: If I seen an ant or a fly I'd run like hellz, I have bad fears of flying bugs faster than me like Daddy long legs which can't even fly they just wobble about smashing into windows! :eep: