PDA

View Full Version : Edge's Trial, Need Help

rabbitfurcoat06
04-18-2006, 01:32 AM
I don't know if there was a thread on this already, but I desperately need help with Edge's trial. I keep falling through the floor, going in and out of the same doors, unlocking doors that I've already unlocked numerous times. I went to gamefaqs.com for a walkthrough on Edge's trial, it seriously makes no sense to me at all. Maybe the answer is right in front of me but I just don't see it. Help me please, I've done all the other trials without any help and for some reason this is the only one getting in my way of fighting Zeromus EG.

Elite Lord Sigma
04-18-2006, 03:33 AM
Yes, Edge's trial is a major pain in the ass that would take me an eon to explain, but I think you have to follow those signs you see posted around the castle.

Evastio
04-19-2006, 02:40 AM
Also, there's this point that you're going to have to walk through a lot of walls. Try walking through any wall that you can access.

Cruise Control
04-19-2006, 02:22 PM
OMG I hate that trial. My only advice is to suffer through it. You'll get a little farther each time as you learn what to avoid.

KH-Cloudy
05-29-2006, 05:29 PM
waiiittt whats Edge's trial? i dont think ive done it

eestlinc
06-11-2006, 04:30 AM
it's in the Lunar Ruins which is a bonus dungeon on the GBA version of the game.