PDA

View Full Version : Friends

*iloveme06*
04-18-2006, 02:17 AM
Do any of you have that one friend that always looks on the down side, no matter what? I have a friend like that, and it's gotten to the point where I don't know what to tell them anymore. I've run out of stuff to say, you know. No matter what I tell them, they always see the negative. . .sometimes it can get a little depressing. . .other times, it kind of scares me. . .

Luther X-Rated
04-18-2006, 02:27 AM
I always like to talk to my coach about everything : )

He knows me pretty well being my coach for more than four years.

Gullick
04-20-2006, 01:45 PM
yeah, theres a girl who every time i talk to is convinced that a boy she really likes doesnt like her back (i know that he does). i just found that the best thing to do is try to find something positive that the person doesnt have something negative to say about, and then keep coming back to that postivie thing and using it to answer thier problems although yuo know it may not actualy help them, i just try to make the person get in a postive state using that positive thing so taht they start looking on the bright side and have the energy to solve the problem (or get over the problem) themselves.

-Gull-

Rye
04-20-2006, 01:51 PM
Yes, though she's not a friend as much as a person who thinks I'm friends with them, but in reality, I can't stand them because they're a backstabbing dumb bitch who needs a reality check, whom needs to be decked really hard. With brass knucks. She's always whining and crying about stuff, like someone not waving "hi" at her. But yeah. She's ridiculous, she got furious at my friend for not adding her to her top 8 in Myspace, among other things. I'd rather not deal with her anymore. We had some kind of assignment in History where you had to find a song that had historical reference in it, and I found a song right away, but said bitch and my friend couldn't, so I wanted to help. I told my friend a few songs to use that did reference current history (World On Fire by Sarah McLachlan, and Seaside by Tori Amos), and she linked them to the bitch, and she said something like "What? These are terrible! I thought Jess (me) was smart. I was wrong about her." Yeah, I'm the dumb one. You can't even find the historical reference in a song about people getting killed due to bombing in the Middle East?

So, naturally I told everyone who she talked crap about what she said, and they're ready to deck her skinny chicken ass too. I guess it just... slipped. ;)

Zeldy
04-20-2006, 01:56 PM
I can't stand depressing people. Whem my friends are depressed I sorta.. get out the way and don't get involved. I can't be bothered with it all, I mean. Why should I? Its not like I owe to them for helping me when Im depressed because I never am!

Dreddz
04-20-2006, 03:01 PM
No, im not friends with that lot.

Old Manus
04-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Yes, though she's not a friend as much as a person who thinks I'm friends with them, but in reality, I can't stand them because they're a backstabbing dumb bitch who needs a reality check, whom needs to be decked really hard. With brass knucks.
Ownage

Gh["]sT
04-20-2006, 03:42 PM
im sumtime depressed but i like to be happy and i always see two sides to a story and stuff

ownege indeed

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-20-2006, 07:27 PM
HMmm..lemme think.. I really don't remember much of my friend's behavior... but as I ponder about it, they aren't really that kind of person who ALWAYS looks down... There are times... but not ALWAYS... ^^ ... Most of my friends are happy people.

Though there is one person... hMmm...

boris no no
04-20-2006, 07:32 PM
My best friend is an orange
Oranges cannot be sad

Rye
04-20-2006, 07:36 PM
My best friend is an orange
Oranges cannot be sad

Unless they're an emo orange. :D

boris no no
04-20-2006, 07:43 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/boris_no_no/Malaise_de_L__Orange_by_weem.jpg

Dark Angel From Heaven
04-20-2006, 07:43 PM
i have a close friend of min....she doesnt have many friends and she thinks every one hates her. shes a real nice person and funny to. but shes always depressed. i maneg to always cheer up and stuff and im still workin gon trying to get her to not be so depressed. i mean she one of my best friends and i never give up on a friend. i never have and i never will. shes a great person but shes sees her self as nothing...every guy she goes out with makes her feel werse. and she ends up geting hurt or geting her heart broken and im the one the makes her feel better. i tell her she will find the right guy that will treat her right and make her feel happy. but she falls for the guys who will hurt her in so many ways. and when shes hurt she come to me and i help her through it. im worrey about her a lot. and i pray that she will not be so depressd all the time beacuse im worred she will hurt her self. i cere about my friends alot and i look after them...and i will never give up on them....i will keep trying to make her feel better and make her feel good about her self....

Levian
04-20-2006, 07:44 PM
There's this one guy I know who always looks at the negative side, but he works in a photo store.

Old Manus
04-20-2006, 07:46 PM
Winner

project X
04-20-2006, 09:01 PM
They get the lemons all sad. :(

SilentBlade
04-21-2006, 05:32 AM
im not friends with people like that. Those people just say I'm annoying and my friends say that is because I'm so positive and upbeat all the time.

Mika
04-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Haha...yes, I have a friend like that. Complains about EVERYTHING. If there's nothing to complain about, they find something. It's pathetic. Some people have harder lives and they don't complain. >_>

DeathKnight
04-21-2006, 03:07 PM
stop being his friend, period.

Dark Paladin
04-23-2006, 01:03 PM
My best friend always criticizes and moans about everything. If i'm playing on FF when something fantasy like happens he goes 'That is SO unrealistic.'
And sometimes i get really pissed by it so i just reply 'It is SO just a computer game.'
He's like my nanna on steroids.