PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Balls from Maniac mode?

Rizzice
04-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Umm kinda game spoiler.. welll not really haha:

Well I just got to the coliseum part, and my mission is to get 1000 balls from the pots in Maniac mode? How the heck is this possible? I've tried like 4 times and gotten 177 as my highest one.. maybe I need to level up first/get better gear/some special skill? I dunno o_O

I noticed that the pots usually only break at the end of a combo.. does that mean I should take off my combo+ abilities?

Any suggestions? :mad:

DMKA
04-18-2006, 12:37 PM
1. Take off all your abilities other than "Negative Combo" and "Draw", since you need to get orbs and the pots will only break/fly at the end of a combo.
2. The key is to hit those big golden pots INTO the masses of smaller pots. Position yourself infront of the large pot so that when you hit it it will fly directly into the small pots. This gives you about 100x the orbs.

It's really not hard if you do it this way and as far as I know it's the only possible way. It took me about a billion tries to figure it out.

Cruise Control
04-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Unequip all Combo+'s, equip Negative combo, and if you have it, equip Fenrir (another negative combo) that way they fly in one hit.

Mercen-X
04-18-2006, 11:33 PM
Where do you get Fenrir? Goddess of Fate tournament? I just unlocked it but haven't played through yet.

Skyblade
04-19-2006, 01:24 AM
Where do you get Fenrir? Goddess of Fate tournament? I just unlocked it but haven't played through yet.

No, the weapon you get from the Goddess of Fate is... Can't remember the name, but it has Berserk Charge.

Fenrir is from beating Sephy, telling Cloud about Sephy, and watching the Tifa/Cloud/Sephy conversation/battle.

Cruise Control
04-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Godess of Fate is Fatal Crest

cloud20747
04-19-2006, 04:38 AM
I did it already but the reason I keep losting at first was...I didn't have draw on like an idiot

Go powerful women
04-25-2006, 03:34 PM
Don't worry.........I had the same problem. I felt real stupid when I found out that it wasn't equipped.

NeoCracker
04-25-2006, 11:42 PM
Use the magnet spell, pulls in all the pots. Also NEgative Combo.