PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Four is cursed!

Social Moon Firesky
04-18-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm trying to get Baralai's Sphere, and to do that, apparently I have to examine the locked door in Guadosalam in every frickin' chapter. Thing is, in Chapter Four, you can't actually get into Guadosalam...Or can you?

If it's possible to do, can someone please tell me how?

IceAngel
04-18-2006, 02:59 PM
Well you can look around guadosalem with a commsphere but you have to witness a few scenes. I cant remember if it triggers the unlocking of the door. Try doing that. hope it works.

BG-57
04-18-2006, 04:32 PM
I could be wrong, but I thought you had to prevent Garik from going to war against the Guado. Then in chapter 5, when the Guado return to Guadosalam, talk to Tromell twice. He'll open the door and let you take it.

Little Blue
04-18-2006, 05:10 PM
I also could be wrong, but I'm sure you have to approach that door (every chapter except 4 since you just can't get into Guadosalam in Chp 4) and prevent the Guado Ronso conflict.

SeeDRankLou
04-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Oh, all of the wrongness in this thread. :tongue:
To get Baralai's Sphere, you need to get an Episode Complete in Guadosalam, and then talk to Tromell. This does involve stopping Garik in chapter 3, but does not involve approaching the door in every chapter. I really don't even think you have to do it once.

Tavrobel
04-18-2006, 09:48 PM
Oh, all of the wrongness in this thread. :tongue:
To get Baralai's Sphere, you need to get an Episode Complete in Guadosalam, and then talk to Tromell. This does involve stopping Garik in chapter 3, but does not involve approaching the door in every chapter. I really don't even think you have to do it once.

Simply stop the Ronsos, which means you ahve to go to Gagazet in CH. 1, 2, 3, and 5. You do not have to do anything with Guadosalam at all, except what is required in Ch. 2.

EDIT: In addition, you must also fulfill the Macalania Forest mission, "Where's My Musicians?", in Ch. 2.

Markus. D
04-19-2006, 09:40 AM
stop the ronsos and complete the musician mission, then the door shall be unlocked.

I think this also has something to do with the little ronsos..... or something....

Tavrobel
04-19-2006, 08:11 PM
You must instruct Lian and Ayde twice, when they appear throughout the game, Ch. 2 and 3. You must complete the "Where's my Musicians?" mission in Ch. 2, and you must have stopped Garik in Ch. 3.

Disregard my previous post, as you do NOT have to do any Guadosalam missions or Gagazet missions, unless required by plot. However, the difficulty of Garik and his sidekicks in the battle in Ch. 3 will be determined by how many questions you answer correctly in Ch. 1 and Ch. 2, as well as whether or not Yuna will get a statue in Ch. 5.

4evarisha
04-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Oh so thats why

Yliette
04-28-2006, 07:03 AM
Personally I abhored Ch4. It's like you spent 20% of the game just to inspect on what the rest of Spira is doing.