PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2

defcon_blackice
04-18-2006, 05:35 PM
dus anyone besides me think KH2 wah way to easy:shifty: :shifty:

Glitch
04-18-2006, 06:05 PM
I guess it depends on which level you play. On standard it seemed okay, sure. The hardest part for me was that poster game in Twilight Town... >_<

defcon_blackice
04-18-2006, 06:14 PM
yea but even on the hardes difficulty it was still really easy

SeeDRankLou
04-18-2006, 07:23 PM
I don't think it's "way way too easy", but I do think it's on the easy side, especially for Standard mode. I can't imagine how easy it is on Beginner mode.

Mercen-X
04-18-2006, 11:31 PM
Who had an "easy" time against Demyx in Proud Mode? Who easily completed Jiminy's Journal in Proud Mode? Who easily completed all of the Gummi Lists in Proud Mode?

Skyblade
04-19-2006, 01:22 AM
Who had an "easy" time against Demyx in Proud Mode? Who easily completed Jiminy's Journal in Proud Mode? Who easily completed all of the Gummi Lists in Proud Mode?

Demyx was simple.

Jiminy's Journal isn't that hard. Working on finishing the Paradox Hades now.

Gummi's are a royal pain, but not because it is hard to complete the battles, but because some of the enemy gummis almost never show up. I'm 100% on all of the first two mission levels for every area, 100% on level 3 Assault of the Dreadnaught (and damn but the final enemy is awesome) and several more of the level 3 missions, but some of the gummis in some of the other level 3 missions continue to evade me.

Kyri
04-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Yes, I think Kingdom Hearts 2 was VERY easy. I played it on standard mode, I should try it on proud mode I guess...In my opinion, there was a higher level of difficulty in Kindgom Hearts 1.

Mercen-X
04-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Demyx was simple.
How simple? Am I just constantly screwing up and misstepping?

Skyblade
04-19-2006, 10:51 PM
How simple? Am I just constantly screwing up and misstepping?

He's easy. If you use the reaction commands, you can breeze through his water forms like they were nothing. I know you don't believe that, but it's true. After that, his large AoE water spells are annoying, but good use of Retaliating Slash/Aerial Recovery can help with that. Since his forms are the only timed part, the rest is just a matter of trying to dodge his attacks, and unloading on him with combos if you succeed.

Awesomeman
04-19-2006, 11:22 PM
I had trouble wit Demyx, Xaldin, and Xigbar. But just because of being careless and only stoking potins, lol

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-19-2006, 11:31 PM
demyx was hard wen i first fought him, now hes caked

look_out_below
04-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Yeah the game was far too easy. I was playing in expert, or proud mode, and i still finished the game in under 30 hours (thats with the bonus worlds, colleseum and most of the gummy missions compeleted). I think there was only one part in the entire game where i got a gameover and that was with the time boss battle. But the game for the most part was fun, desipte being easy but i guess it was targeted at youger people so i shouldnt be surprised.

Zeromus_X
04-21-2006, 03:39 AM
I don't think it was targetted for a younger audience at all. :cat:

Regarding Demyx, Comet with Donald's Fantasia Limit helps tremendously. And of course, the 'Dance' with the reaction commands too.

I never really had a problem with Xaldin, although everyone else says he was difficult. I guess I was at a higher level or something.

Luxord was a ho, because I couldn't just pound the crap out of him like everything else.

Yeah, great game, but a little lacking in the difficulty department. Well, it's not like RPGs are hard anyway. :cat:

*~Angel Wing~*
04-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Yes, I think Kingdom Hearts 2 was VERY easy. I played it on standard mode, I should try it on proud mode I guess...In my opinion, there was a higher level of difficulty in Kindgom Hearts 1.
I had a little bit of trouble with Demyx and Xigbar, and the last form of Xemnas, but other than that I thought it was A LOT easier than the 1st game. (A LOT shorter too :mad: ) I remember how I had a hard time with the Trickmaster in Wonderland, and Cerberus in Olympus...it took me a while. I never had that kind of difficulty in this game though. Hey, was it just me or was this game REALLY short? I beat it in exactly 34 hours. :mad:

defcon_blackice
04-24-2006, 04:16 PM
thay should have made the game a lot harder and a lot longer to help keep intrest in it, the only chaling in the game was Sephiroth, i still cant kill him

Heartless Soul
04-24-2006, 08:56 PM
And I'm sure that if the game were challenging, we'd still have people bragging how easy it is. Why? People are now bragging that Proud Mode is cake walk. Enough said.

Rice Cake
04-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Seph was like a little screaming girl on fire. He simply sucked. I can't beat him on the first KH, Lol. but he is a piece of cake in KH2. And I think the game was way too easy. I only died once at Xaldin for not stocking jump :P

defcon_blackice
04-25-2006, 04:11 PM
not for me, he allways gets me with that first move and almost takes me out right there:mad: :mad:

Skyblade
04-25-2006, 08:40 PM
not for me, he allways gets me with that first move and almost takes me out right there:mad: :mad:

Just press Triangle when the match starts.

Go powerful women
04-25-2006, 09:21 PM
I had the most trouble with Xaldin because I went to Beast's castle first instead of going on to the worlds I needed to. Other than that I found that the game was at an okay difficulty setting. For those who think it is too easy to be challenging than take off all the abilities and use the kingdom key. It is a lot more work but it is more challenging. It isn't just an easy game. The makers don't make you use all of the helpers. If you want a challenge than just change your abilities and equipment. Easy enough to make it hard ya?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-25-2006, 09:36 PM
how is the game shorter? the first one took me 18 hrs to beat in my first try i think, the second took me around 30 hrs

Heartless Soul
04-25-2006, 10:27 PM
KH2 is in many ways shorter then the original.

Ouch!
04-26-2006, 01:38 AM
Let's get this straight: Kingdom Hearts 2 was not a long game as far as the main plot goes. Without paying attention to anything on the side, you could probably go through the game in just over 20 hours. Let's also get this straight: Kingdom Hearts was much shorter (I also beat it in under 20 hours) and had a lot less extra stuff to do. Aside from that, going through and getting everything in the original is a lot less time consuming than completing Jiminy's Journal in KH2.

Heartless Soul
04-26-2006, 02:10 AM
Let's get this straight: Kingdom Hearts 2 was not a long game as far as the main plot goes. Without paying attention to anything on the side, you could probably go through the game in just over 20 hours. Let's also get this straight: Kingdom Hearts was much shorter (I also beat it in under 20 hours) and had a lot less extra stuff to do. Aside from that, going through and getting everything in the original is a lot less time consuming than completing Jiminy's Journal in KH2.
Actually, I said many ways. That does not mean literally. However, some of the worlds in the game are a lot shorter then they were in the original. Same, because the way they were re-vamped was very nice and probably would be a lot better if there were more explortation areas as well as expantion.