PDA

View Full Version : Rikku's Mix

CLB619
04-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Does anybody have an idea on how to get Elixir with Rikku's Mix Overdrive? I have tried many combinations but I still can't get it

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out that if you mix Power Sphere and Antidote you get Elixir

Tavrobel
04-18-2006, 11:58 PM
You can't.

Elixirs can be bribed from various monsters, and dropped or stolen. The more powerful forms of Elixirs, such as Megalixir and Final Elixirs can be formed when you Mix Megalixirs and Elixirs. Megalixirs can also be found, bribed, and dropped.

Varuna, 1.12 million gil for 20 Megalixirs
Xiphos, 54000 gil for one Megalixir
Elixirs and Megalixirs can also be found in certain Treasure chests throughout Spira

Although, in my experience, I've had 99 Megalixirs more often than I've had Elixirs.

Shin Gouken
04-19-2006, 07:59 AM
I found out how to make a megalixer with rikkus mix fairly quickly! And its incredabley useful. Why waste her overdrive making an elixer when you can make a megalixer.

Mix some eyedrops with a shadow gem.

Shadow gems can be stolen from the giant sandworms you find in an area of the desert (when your trying to find the al bhed base) Stock up on them coz they also cast demi when used as a single item.

CLB619
04-19-2006, 08:07 AM
I wanted Elixir so I could complete Rikku's Overdrive, which with a little bit of help from Endless Twilight, I found out how to get Elixir as an Overdrive for Rikku.

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 10:44 PM
the closest to elixer is megalixer