PDA

View Full Version : PreOrder From Gamestop

Matrinka
04-18-2006, 11:44 PM
I was considering pre-ordering from Gamestop, because they are offering a special bonus disc. However, they're charging $25. A bit pricey for a DVD, but worth it if I get something extra.

Amazon.com is charging only $17.48 for the "two disc special edition."

My question is: Are Gamestop.com and Amazon.com selling exactly the same thing? I don't want to be conned by Gamestop, thinking I'm getting the two disc special edition + a bonus disc... just to find out they were being creative with their sales page, considering the second disc in the special edition to be a "bonus."

Just curious is anyone here knew.

Shiny
04-18-2006, 11:47 PM
GameStop is pretty legit with what they sell. I've pre-ordered something from them before and they gave me exactly what they said they were going to with a bonus included. Amazon is alright, but they're pretty pricey at times plus the $17.48 probably inlcudes tax and shipping. Eee! I'm so excited I finally get to Advent Children soon!

zbonks
04-19-2006, 02:38 AM
1 week left!!!!!!!!!I cant wait:)

Matrinka
04-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Hmmn... I called both a Gamestop store and the customer service number on the website. No one seems to know if the order is JUST the 2-disc special edition or the 2-disc special edition + an extra bonus disc.

Moshenokoji
04-25-2006, 01:26 AM
I pre-ordered mine from EB, yah same thing as gamestop, and i checked my order info and it has two things listed, the 2 disc set for 24.99 and a bonus disc for 00.00, so I guess it's two items.

VoodooChild
04-25-2006, 01:26 PM
I bought mine from Amazon - And it has only two disks