PDA

View Full Version : Which Street Fighter Do You Want?

DeathKnight
04-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Which Street Fighter do you want Capcom to make?

Discuss!

For me, Street Fighter Alpha(series) has better characters than all of the other Street Fighters

Old Manus
04-19-2006, 12:48 PM
Personally, I want them to stop making them, or at least make one which isn't identical to Street Fighter EX PLUS ALPHA TURBO 3 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION.

MecaKane
04-19-2006, 12:55 PM
You don't know what you're talking about.
I have Super Street Fighter EX PLUS ALPHA TURBO 3 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION, and it's so different you wouldn't believe!

Dreddz
04-19-2006, 01:13 PM
All I want is for Capcom to finish the 4th game in the series.

DeathKnight
04-19-2006, 02:19 PM
All I want is for Capcom to finish the 4th game in the series.

True that:)

Polnareff
04-19-2006, 02:50 PM
You don't know what you're talking about.
I have Super Street Fighter EX PLUS ALPHA TURBO 3 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION, and it's so different you wouldn't believe!

They're so cute when they're ignorant about fighters.... ^_^ Tee hee hee~~~~ [/sarcasm]

Play Ryu in CE the same way you played Ryu in SF2, and you'd get whooped. Believe it. That's just ONE change.

But anyway, even though it'll never happen (Capcom makes no money from any new game they make, only from the rehashes, which is a shame, plus they lost a lot of money not too long ago for fraud) I'd like to see an SF4.

I don't understand all the hate for SF3's characters, but I'd like to see them in SF4, along with the ones from Final Fight that were in Alpha.

According to a (really, really unreliable news source) SF4 was gonna come out in 2007/2008. Pfft. Yeah right.

DeathKnight
04-19-2006, 03:09 PM
They're so cute when they're ignorant about fighters.... ^_^ Tee hee hee~~~~ [/sarcasm]

Play Ryu in CE the same way you played Ryu in SF2, and you'd get whooped. Believe it. That's just ONE change.

But anyway, even though it'll never happen (Capcom makes no money from any new game they make, only from the rehashes, which is a shame, plus they lost a lot of money not too long ago for fraud) I'd like to see an SF4.

I don't understand all the hate for SF3's characters, but I'd like to see them in SF4, along with the ones from Final Fight that were in Alpha.

According to a (really, really unreliable news source) SF4 was gonna come out in 2007/2008. Pfft. Yeah right.

Capcom needs to get a new street fighter team or something so that they can make new sprites and stuff.

And yeah, I agree they should make a SF4. I think that if they make BOTH a SF4 and SFAlpha4 it'd kick so much ass:) .

PlayStation3 brings hope........let's just wait and see. But you know, what pisses me off is that Capcom doesn't take "ideas" from fans...that's just stupid, I mean they don't HAVE TO USE THEM, they can just consider the ones they like best.

You know what, I'll send them my ideas to both their US HQ and their japanese HQ

Polnareff
04-19-2006, 03:23 PM
I know a bunch of people who tried to send ideas to Capcom....

....they just get automated e-mails back.

But I understand that, because when companies listen to one or two fans, the source material usually goes downhill, and then that company gets hatemail and all that stuff. I've heard of a couple cases of this before, which is why Capcom probably doesn't take emails. :p

DeathKnight
04-19-2006, 03:49 PM
Yeah I've done the email thing before and they just say that Capcom doesn't take ideas and stuff. I mean I understand email.............but what 'bout MAIL? Written and signed??? If they have a problem with that they're retarted:eep:

Even better, I'll state CLEARLY, I don't care if you give me credit for the material "ideas" I hereby approve of you not crediting me with anything (signed).

I really don't care if they credit me or not.

Polnareff
04-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Oh, you meant SNAIL mail. OK.

Hmmm.... do they even give the address of the company anywhere? I remember a few years ago they used to put a helpline number on their games and stuff, but an actual address.....

DeathKnight
04-19-2006, 04:18 PM
Oh, you meant SNAIL mail. OK.

Hmmm.... do they even give the address of the company anywhere? I remember a few years ago they used to put a helpline number on their games and stuff, but an actual address.....

I'm sure I can google search it.........or they must have it somewhere in their old booklets *grins*:)

VorpalCyberWolf
04-19-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm not a big fighter guy... the only SF games I've played are SFII and SFII Turbo for SNES. I guess I really don't care what they make next..

Erdrick Holmes
04-19-2006, 04:57 PM
Just Street Fighter 4.