PDA

View Full Version : any of you guys have this FFVII game?

djholmes
04-19-2006, 02:02 PM
hey guys,

im thinking of buying this 'FFVII International' from ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8261361007&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT

ive got a NTSC-J playstation 2. so i was just wondering whether that game on sale in ebay is in english or not? the guy selling it says it has an english option. then i asked him whether in the game, the characters actually talk in english, and he said he dunno cause hes only a trader. so do you think its in english? ive never played the game before and everyone says its the best FF. i really wanna buy it but i gotta make sure its in english language and not japanese. if that game on ebay is not in english, i can't find any FFVII games that are NTSC-Japan format and are in english language. can anyone help me out?

thanks in advice for your help guys
cheers

Zechs
04-21-2006, 06:54 AM
It could be. FFX and FFX-2 international versions are english with additions but I don't know if that was recent for them or if they did it back then.

And based on how the pic is it may be mostly in japanese except for key eliments.

But you way just want to try it and hope for the best.