PDA

View Full Version : Their marriage life?

Reddragon
04-19-2006, 08:58 PM
It has been already 7years past after defeating Ultimecia......Squall is supposed to be 26 and Rinoa is 27. And have a very peaceful and happy life (Kiss everyday, sometimes kill monsters, explore the world or see the sunrise sunset in cape of good hope [The place they promised to meet......So romantic]......etc)

People said that girls who get married before 30 is the most successful thing in their life. Now they meet another problem:

Should they get married now?
And what will happen if yes or no?

(My opinion and imagination: Squall attracts lots of girls and Rinoa attracts lots of boys too. Both of them decide to lock each other by getting marry so that......Everything is fine :D:D:D)

DoaJ
04-19-2006, 09:14 PM
I don't think they'd need to get married. She and he are already successful, he's a seeD and she's a 'savior' of Timber. Sorry if that's too early in the game info, I haven't beaten it. But, to my knowledge, they stay, more or less, with their profession.

Owen Macwere
04-20-2006, 04:49 PM
It has been already 7years past after defeating Ultimecia......Squall is supposed to be 26 and Rinoa is 27. And have a very peaceful and happy life (Kiss everyday, sometimes kill monsters, explore the world or see the sunrise sunset in cape of good hope [The place they promised to meet......So romantic]......etc)

People said that girls who get married before 30 is the most successful thing in their life. Now they meet another problem:

Should they get married now?
And what will happen if yes or no?

(My opinion and imagination: Squall attracts lots of girls and Rinoa attracts lots of boys too. Both of them decide to lock each other by getting marry so that......Everything is fine :D:D:D)

hi there i am new so hi,
well that is a nice story and yes i think they got to marry well i like when squall and rinoa get together. but squall after 7 years should be 26 and so as rinoa lol.
if u think the wise thing for them to do is marry then go for it and let them have someproblems too you know all peaceful stories are not that much atractive.
i write stories and read lots so i can tell
hope u get good use of my advice
nice meeting u
;)

rubah
04-20-2006, 11:48 PM
Squall's only 17 in the game though. He'd be 24. 25 maybe, since the game takes place in summer and his birthday is in August:]

as for his marriage life, I look no further than to the gorgeous fanart of diodiojojo: http://shinra.skr.jp/picture/ffp_8.html