PDA

View Full Version : New Fad Of The Moment

Laugh at face of Danger
04-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Currently i'm wearing one earring, rather thna the conventional two, i was having a domino day, where i wear black and white on opposing sides of my body, which is fun! But in the attempt to take this even to my ears, i lost a black earring, and now look something of an idiot!

any failed fashion attempts? or any fashion attempts that you started? (i brought black and white stripes to my town!)

Alive-Cat
04-19-2006, 09:06 PM
I once wore a microwave over my head, and now EVERYONE is doing it! :spin:

Dreddz
04-19-2006, 09:06 PM
One Earring isnt odd.
I generally go with the flow, I dont start fads or nothing.

Psychotic
04-19-2006, 09:18 PM
I like to bash Scientologists just to fit in. Xenu is my homeboy and all that.

DeShanai
04-19-2006, 09:42 PM
Actually!!! I do wear one earring opposed to two ..sometimes. Depending on which guages I wear on certain days...^^;

Zeldy
04-19-2006, 11:21 PM
If I followed the main fashion Id wear tracksuits and burburry.

Hambone
04-20-2006, 12:39 AM
All the white kids at my school are goth except me. I'm really mad at them for being that way. So, I dress like a normal person. Not like Marilyn Manson. My school basically carries 3 races. Hispanic, African American, and Cocasian. Here are the ways that each race and gender dress.

White Guys: Mostly goth posers and wear dark shades of clothes.

White Girls: Bright colors and mellow stuff

Hispanic Guys: Shorts down really low. You almost see parts you shouldn't see. Dark colors.

Hispanic Girls. Stuff their bras, wear really tight clothes. They are sluts.

Black Guys: See Hispanic Guys

Black Girls: See White girls.

Hope I'm not offending anybody in any way.

Ramza Beoulve
04-20-2006, 12:57 AM
Well, I use black boots, blue jeans, black shirts and a blue/green/brown/white/black jacket, and a long neck shirt that covers half my face sometimes, also a discman black wallet filled with my favorite discs and (obviously) my discman, so I look a little (yeah, sure) weird, but in the winter, use black long sweatshirt, but it is not a fashion here, then, or i'm pathetic, or i'm original, maybe both... but hell, it's me and only me, and I don't care of what others think of me n.n

tell me, what do you think of me? xD

rubah
04-20-2006, 01:01 AM
I designed a t-shirt that ten-twenty people at my school wear. That count?