PDA

View Full Version : The angriest you've ever been...

a nirvana fan
04-19-2006, 10:17 PM
The title says it all really, at what point in your life so far has made you get seriously angry and mad?

I would say the time somebody wiped off my FFVII save(which had all level 85 - 99 characters and full set of materia, weapons etc) I was so mad it was unbelievable! But I have also been mad at other stuff.

Lost Number
04-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Pure anger is a base state for me. Im always angry.

Old Manus
04-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Itchy Scott came ugly face so killed him. Tasty.

Laugh at face of Danger
04-19-2006, 10:21 PM
~when i broke my ff8 disk two
~when year elevens throw water at me for no reason (then i get violent)
~when my maths teacher turns from one moment loving me to the next detesting me

Tempest
04-19-2006, 10:26 PM
-When people talk about my family in a disrespectful manner, especially if they don't even know them.
-When someone hits me in the head, even if it's an accident.
-Stupid drivers.

Fire_Emblem776
04-19-2006, 10:28 PM
When my sister touched my FF 9 disk 3 leaving a huge scratch -_-

Levian
04-19-2006, 10:30 PM
mad as a bug.

Griff
04-19-2006, 10:34 PM
once my friends boyfriend at the time tried to lock her in a bathroom and force her to give him head.
I gave him the beating of his life the next day, I have never been more pissed

Sergeant Hartman
04-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Anger is more useful than despair.

Ramza Beoulve
04-19-2006, 10:50 PM
A little story of my angriest day ever

1.- my brother punched me in the stomache to make me wake up
2.- my mother tell me that I needed to be faster to get up, and yelled at me because I was really hurt and slowfull
3.- in the way to school, the gasoline tank went empty, in the exact middle between the school
4.- cell with no credit + no public phone near + no money = walk to house
5.- an hour later, my mother yelled at me for go to house instead of the school
6.- my brother give me a ride to school, laughin really loud all the way
7.- the teacher put me 0 and a 30 min detention for not being at time
8.- my classmates started to laugh of my situation all the freaking day
9.- after school, my mother yelled at me again for the detention
10.- I didn't really eat in all the day
11.- my father crashed my car in the way to the house after filling gasoline
12.- my father accused me off the crash
13.- later, at home, the lights went off in all sector
14.- a cute familiar moment, in the darkness, with all your family yelling at you of everything

funny, isn't it?

project X
04-19-2006, 11:01 PM
When I found out that the guy I was infatuated with was in love with my best friend.

We were together at the time, by the way.

mega_tonberry
04-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Itchy Scott came ugly face so killed him. Tasty.
resident evil rules!

The angriest I've ever been was when somebody stole everything out of my wallet. I still havn't got all of it back.

DarkLadyNyara
04-19-2006, 11:23 PM
When my sister touched my FF 9 disk 3 leaving a huge scratch -_-
SHE did that?!? God, that was annoying. :mad:

When my purse, with my CD player, GameBoy Colour, and wallet got stolen at school.

Zeldy
04-19-2006, 11:24 PM
..I dont do Angry.

The one time I was angry I absoloutly exploded at my friend because she'd just been buggering me and then finally pushed me over the line. I was screaming at her in the middle of school but I can't control such strong emotions very well and I just burst into tears.

Hambone
04-20-2006, 12:28 AM
When ever my brother messes with me. Here's what happens: First, he flicks me. Every time I tell him to stop, he flicks me more... and harder. Then, I try to walk off. He blocks my path. I start to get a little frusterated. Then I yell for mommy. Before "MOM!" leaves my mouth, my brother puts his hand over my mouth. I'm too weak to get his hand off my mouth. Now I'm starting to get really angry! It all ends up with me crying. I HATE HIM!

Leucant
04-20-2006, 12:36 AM
once my friends boyfriend at the time tried to lock her in a bathroom and force her to give him head.
I gave him the beating of his life the next day, I have never been more pissed

They do that type of stuff in Canada...? Weird i thought that was an American thing...Good job on the beat down though.

Yeah I don't do angry either... I left all drama in Highschool back where it belongs.

If you have something else to add to your post, use the edit button instead of posting it twice in a row! -kikimm

DudeSon2004
04-20-2006, 01:55 AM
I started a new FF8 game & at the first savepoint I accidently saved over my mastered data.
I had everything including all of the cards.
My god I was annoyed.

Madame Adequate
04-20-2006, 03:45 AM
In school, this little punk who liked to give me a hard time spat on me.

I kneed him in the forehead.

He never troubled me again.

Also, when I fight Tengu in DoA I get angry, angry angry.

Sergeant Hartman
04-20-2006, 11:00 AM
In school, this little punk who liked to give me a hard time spat on me.

I kneed him in the forehead.

He never troubled me again.

Also, when I fight Tengu in DoA I get angry, angry angry.
Well done.

smittenkitten
04-20-2006, 12:23 PM
When my brother think's he's 30 and think's he's God. :mad2:

Angel Heart
04-20-2006, 12:31 PM
When some little thug kicked my kitten sam :cat: I was so angry i got my brother to beat him up, i don't like physical violence but he deserved it.

DudeSon2004
04-20-2006, 01:52 PM
i was bullied before let's just leave it at that.

DarkLadyNyara
04-20-2006, 04:06 PM
When ever my brother messes with me. Here's what happens: First, he flicks me. Every time I tell him to stop, he flicks me more... and harder. Then, I try to walk off. He blocks my path. I start to get a little frusterated. Then I yell for mommy. Before "MOM!" leaves my mouth, my brother puts his hand over my mouth. I'm too weak to get his hand off my mouth. Now I'm starting to get really angry! It all ends up with me crying. I HATE HIM!

Now, see, that would be the point where you kick him in the balls. HARD. Always worked for me. ;)

Peter_20
04-20-2006, 04:11 PM
I was more or less bullied during parts of eighth grade, compulsory school.
One day, when they pushed me into a wall and held me there, I got so damn angry at the leader that I grabbed his head and rammed it right into a door, WHACK!
He almost started crying, and then he didn't bother me any more. :D

However, I was even more angry at the rest of my classmates, they were just standing there and didn't care.
I'll never forgive them, damn traitors. :mad:

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-20-2006, 08:08 PM
I get really angry when:

- My classmates weregetting really hard-headed and so annoying, and then I told them to stop, but no, they wouldn't, I tried over and over until I screamed and cried. I was so angry that I cursed them!!!! :mad:

- When my cousin broke my first playstation. Man, was I so angry!! I wanted to kill him right there...

- When I was playing this game, and then when I got so far, I tried playing a new game for fun, and when I saved it, I replaced my old data. I was so shocked and I so angry at myself that I stopped playing that game.

-When me and my brother were fighting about who was about to use the computer. He got angry and kicked me in the legs six times until I fell down. I got so angry, I kicked him back in the stomach. Then he got angrier and punched in my back four times. Then I got more angrier and slapped him hard on his arm. Man, a scratch appeared and he was like, bleeding...

There are more times, but I'm too lazy to type now...

Hambone
04-21-2006, 01:42 AM
Now, see, that would be the point where you kick him in the balls. HARD. Always worked for me. ;)
you know , I've thought about that many times. But, he's on the school wrestling team, so he can dodge and counter anything.

kikimm
04-21-2006, 04:30 AM
Probably when a friendship suddenly came to an end a few years ago. I still can't really...talk about it. Although the anger has now moved from my old friend to myself. But yeah, very upset, for a long, long time. Still. :D

Relena
04-21-2006, 04:35 AM
So many times with my family, hard to pick which occasion I mostly mad in.

Zeromus_X
04-21-2006, 04:38 AM

Kirobaito
04-21-2006, 04:39 AM
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs&search=crazy%20german%20kid">It just so happens to have been caught on a webcam.</a>

Heero Yuy NWZC
04-21-2006, 04:40 AM
The time I was most angry was in 8th grade when this guy was whaling on my friend for no reason what so ever. I tried to help get the guy off but he punched me right in the face. I was weak back then...but not anymore.

Zeromus_X
04-21-2006, 05:05 AM
For a serious reply, when I finally got 100% on Yoshi's Island, then my friend's foot bumped the cartridge, and all my files were erased. Yeah. :cat: I actually wasn't angry at all, but still...

That...bonus castle dungeon...100%...Just....*dies*

Peter_20
04-21-2006, 02:22 PM
you know , I've thought about that many times. But, he's on the school wrestling team, so he can dodge and counter anything.Start training wrestling yourself. :D

udsuna
04-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Hmmm.... probably when I found out my GF cheated on me. She got pregnant, too, and the only reason I figured everything out (kid not being mine included) was when I found out her actual time of conception game me about a two month window of not touching her between. She was quite willing to let me think it was mine until the inconsistencies added up. I punched a wall instead of her, broke broke one finger and two knuckles. She's lucky I'm such a nice guy.

Conveniently, my trip to the hospital included an STD blood test and some blood stored for any necessary paternity tests. The former was negative, and she didn't even try to pull anything on the latter.... guess she knew better.

In retrospect, I'm not sure what part of it bothered me most. I was actually looking forward to being a father, I think the worst part was in that aspect.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
04-22-2006, 08:46 AM
i can only remember "SNAP!"-ing three times in my life.

once i was at shcool and a friend decided it'd be funny to put katchup on my head.... nuff said...

once my younger Brother pulled a knife on my durring one of our normal sibling fights, he'd done this before, usually i back off like a sane person. But this time i charged him and told him to stab me cuz i was gonna pull it out of myself and kill him.... he threw the knife on the counter and ran.... smart choice.....

once for no reason i started feelin all super angry this one wierd night on a full moon, one of my friends made a smart-ass comment like usual and i snapped on him. and for the rest of the night all i could think about was how much i wanted to kill somthing and have my arms covered in blood.

yah its probly good i dont get that mad very often cuz id probly hurt someone eventally. fortunatly i dont get mad easy.

Dignified Pauper
04-22-2006, 09:01 PM

Anger is just the blanket under-which despair resides.

XxSephirothxX
04-22-2006, 09:07 PM
The one time I can remember being absolutely furious came when a friend of mine (who I was already angry at for some reason) hit me in the eye with something. He did it from behind, so my eye didn't have time to fully close and it hurt like hell. I threw something at him and was about to do a lot more, but I calmed down and stopped myself for some reason. His PS1 got knocked over and the game inside was scratched, though, so I got some vengeance out of the whole ordeal. :p

eestlinc
04-22-2006, 09:12 PM
I think it's kinda funny/sad that many of you say your angriest moment involved a video game.

I don't get really angry very often, but I was angrier last night than I have been in at least a couple years.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-22-2006, 09:13 PM
the maddest ive ever been was when i got hit in the eye with a combo (you know thos little bite size foods )that REALLY ticked me off and then when me (back in the day when we first got Chrono cross and when i didnt even know what a rpg is)and my sis were playin chrono cross and we had that Garia guy almost dead (like one more hit and woulda died)my dad comes walking in front of the tv and trips over the wire and it unplugs the ps1 i almost killed him that day cause he did it like 3 times and it took us months to finally beat him then i started playin it
so thats pretty much the angriest ive ever been so far

McLovin'
04-22-2006, 09:15 PM
Well me and my friend were going hiking in the mountains and we were on a very high ledge on the path and my friend decided it would be "fun" to push me a little (to scare me), well he pushed me a little to hard and what happened to Daxy? Daxy fell all the way down the mountain but luckily his backpack stopped any injuries.

But what was my friend doing while I was climbing back up? HE WAS LAUGHING!!!
I punched him hard after that.

Daryl
04-22-2006, 09:52 PM
I think it's kinda funny/sad that many of you say your angriest moment involved a video game.

I was thinking the same, but also thinking, its kinda nice that so many people have had so little cause to get angry.

The angriest I've ever been? I'm honestly not sure. I think its the growing anger I have that I haven't lived life to its fullest potential, and my seeming lack of motivation to change that.

Elite Lord Sigma
04-22-2006, 10:34 PM
I get angry when others are continually ignorant or deny the truth even if it sticks out plainly. I also hate when my younger brother lays a beatdown on anyone responsible for something that irritates him even mildly.

Dreddz
04-22-2006, 10:36 PM
When my Mum washed my Trousers with a £20 note in them :mad2:

Shauna
04-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Last night. Angriest I've been in ages. xD Long story, and I'd rather not go over what happened. :D

~SapphireStar~
04-23-2006, 12:02 AM
When I didnt chose to go to Bradford Uni! Its down the road and cost nothing in transport. Im spending £51.50 monthly on transport to Leeds Uni. I would have saved a fortune :(

Itsunari 2000
04-23-2006, 01:21 AM
Being laughed at by an ugly, illiterate, snot-nosed midget. I should have snapped his filthy neck with a deft twist right there and taken out his two laughing buddies standing on my left. But alas, anger clouds the mind, stiffens my mechanics.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-23-2006, 04:18 AM
I have only been truly angry twice in my life. Once in 4th grade, while playing basketball. I had always been bullied for being so short and cocky, so after me and a friend beat some 5th grade guys in basketball I was talking crap so one of them pushed me down and said he was gonna beat us up. I got up and he hit me a few times. I got pissed and threw the basketball in his face and broke his nose. He was a bleeder and I got suspended for 2 days.
Next time I flipped out was last year. I had been really frusterated all week. It was on one of those extremely bad days that week, that one of my friends was having much fun making annoying noises at me. I told him to shut the smurf up and he made another noise so I hit him in the face. No breaks or blood this time, just a dazed friend with a black eye. I stormed of and left other friends to deal with him. I cooled off, apologized, a couple weeks later everything was fine. I got good friends.

eestlinc
04-23-2006, 09:15 AM
I was thinking the same, but also thinking, its kinda nice that so many people have had so little cause to get angry.
Yes, it is good to know that some people have not been subjected to true anger and suffering, at least not yet.

Yuna-Lenne
04-23-2006, 10:54 AM
I've never got really angry but the angriest I've ever been was a few years ago when my mum kept nagging at me and telling me everything that was wrong with me, making me feel lousy about my whole existance. I'd never got that angry before so she was a tad worried and I ended up apologising to her, even though she had hurt me with all her comments. Meh, I don't usually get angry and if I do it lasts about 30 minutes before I forgive someone, though it took me a night to forgive my ex for fancying my friend straight after dumping me...but I won't go into that, way too complicated. -_-

Levian
04-23-2006, 11:44 AM
Yes, it is good to know that some people have not been subjected to true anger and suffering, at least not yet.

The water temples in Zelda is pretty close to true anger imho. :mog:

Dark Paladin
04-23-2006, 12:46 PM
The most angry i've ever been is when i found out my girlfriend was cheating on me. We were about 12 so it doesn't seem so serious now. It was at the time though. I recall venting my anger by pushing the other boy into the girls toilets at school and i wouldn't let him out for about ten minutes and by then it had already caused a huge crowd and everyone laughed at him.

Spiffing Cheese
04-23-2006, 01:16 PM
The water temples in Zelda is pretty close to true anger imho. :mog:

I agree. :mad2:

I don't really get angry, anyway. I just sulk. :D

KoShiatar
04-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Probably when my boyfriend's ex girlfriend got between us and gave her contribution to ruin an already fragile relationship, telling me that she would go in bed with him just to prove that he did not love me. I wasn't angry at the moment, just stunned, but then anger rose in me and today, after 4 years, every time she comes to mind I still think "That bitch!"

Reeno the Alchemist
04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
oh i fergot about the biggest thing that ticked me off even though i wasnt there or there would be some problems okay i was watching wrestling (my sister taped it for me) and it was for the world heavy weight championship(some may remember this from wwe raw) okay the match had the person i love more than chrono cross Batista (stops and drools fer a min)against christian (a person i really hate)with his stupid friend.the match was goin good till christian got the ref nocked out and then all hell broke loose and my poor batista was being beaton to death(i dont care if its fake)then all the sudden flare comes out and helps batista then.......the tape stops becuase my sister didnt record all of it on purpose to make me mad......i beat the living shinikies outta her (then i watched saturday night what ever its called and learned that my poor batista was betrayed by flare and stupid triple H came out with a sledge hammer and hit my poor poor batista in the head 2 times :cry: :cry: )i still dont care if its fake i was more tickes off than my first post i even punched the wall (shows that you shouldnt take away my wrestling or i might go crazy

Shaun
04-24-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm often too out of energy to be angry. I can barely remember anything about being angry. I think there's something wrong with my memory because I have trouble remembering so many things... Things make me angry every day. I wish I could say this without sounding like an emo kid, but I've never had a happy day in my life. I'm not an emotional person though. I NEVER show my emotions and I avoid talking to people unless necessary - unless I'm supposed to. If people ever call me emo, it's only because of one piece of black clothing (major stereotypes), but in reality I'm not emotional at all.

Evastio
04-24-2006, 11:52 PM
For a serious reply, when I finally got 100% on Yoshi's Island, then my friend's foot bumped the cartridge, and all my files were erased. Yeah. :cat: I actually wasn't angry at all, but still...

That...bonus castle dungeon...100%...Just....*dies*
My Yoshi's Island files also got erased 9 months ago. Fortunately I got 100% on a new file in less than a week.

The Bonus Castle Dungeon is called "Castles - Masterpiece Set".