PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons in New Game+

BG-57
04-20-2006, 12:44 AM
Do the dungeons completely reset in a New Game+? I'm asking because I noticed that the spiral staircase in the center of Bevelle hasn't reset from one chapter to another and I want to oversoul the Precepts Guard after getting the Ribbon. But I wouldn't know how to reconfigure the staircase afterwards.

Tavrobel
04-20-2006, 01:15 AM
Yes.

The lights will reset if you keep approaching the same three in sequence. When the panels move, they will either move one way, or return to their previous position, once you have activated the correct pathway to the underground bunker and archives.

SeeDRankLou
04-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Ok, the spiral staircase is easy enough to configure. I'll try to explain. There are 3 blue pillar and 3 red ones. Starting with the blue pillar that Yuna enters the area at, going clockwise, call the blue pillars 1, 2 and 3. Again, starting with the blue pillar that Yuna enters the area at, going clockwise, call the red pillars A, B and C.

Now, If you approach A, you will be in control of step 4. If you appoach B, you will be in control of step 5. If you approach C, you will be in contol of step 6. Now, after you approach a red pillar, 1, 2 and 3 will then control how it moves. I can't remember which way 1 and 3 moves the step, but lets just say 1 moves the step to the left and 3 moves the step to the right (it might be the other way). If you approach 1, you will fight a Precepts Guard, and if you approach 3 you will fight a Georapella (after the alarm has been turned off). If you approach 2, the step will go to the opposite side from where it was. So at best, if a step is in the right spot, approach the appropriate red pillar then approach either 1 or 3 three times, then approach 2 and it will be back where it was. If you need more than three kills for the oversoul, then just approach 1 or 3 six times and it will be back where it was.

I hope that helps. And I assume that other dungeons reset. I never noticed that the Bevelle dungeon didn't reset.

4evarisha
04-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Oh okay I got it now