PDA

View Full Version : Path of The Shadow my comic

Reeno the Alchemist
04-20-2006, 03:02 AM
this thread will soon have my comic posted on here for you people but for now you may look at the cast of Path of the shadow (i promice i will get atleast some of the comics up by this weekend!)Sorry bout the last pic i was too lazy to out line him

lovehurts
04-20-2006, 03:05 AM
I like the 1st one shown the best.

Ballistix Man
04-20-2006, 03:17 AM
Nice pics. Comic you say? Would you be so kind as to enlighten us on the story.

Twilight Edge
04-20-2006, 07:50 AM
The third one.Bend the middle part of the katana a little.Katanas are curved,not straight.Thought you ought to know.

Ballistix Man
04-21-2006, 02:28 AM
I thought Katanas were straight edged.

Twilight Edge
04-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Look at Sephiroth's.That's the kind of katana I'm talking about.Or look up some REAL katanas on the net and see for yourself.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Katana are not in the least bit straight-edged. The purpose of a katana was to include the power of a much longer blade in a shorter space, so while it is only 3 feet or so it still has the draw of a 4-foot blade.

Avarice-ness
04-21-2006, 07:18 PM
Yeah... Mines curved... but I'm not agree-ing. Maybe the sword just has the handle of the katana and the blade of another sword, it's someone elses Original Character, so maybe it was meant to be like that? :D

Rengori
04-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Katana are not in the least bit straight-edged. The purpose of a katana was to include the power of a much longer blade in a shorter space, so while it is only 3 feet or so it still has the draw of a 4-foot blade.I always assumed it was so it could be drawn from the sheath with less hassle.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the comic.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-21-2006, 11:51 PM
srry bout that people ill fix it later what im scanning now is the first chapter of Path of the shadow and before you say anything yes the fisrt couple of chapters suck cause i thought i wasnt gonna continue it so give it a chance it will get longer

srry bout the food on the last one i dont even know what it is ewww last time i bring my comics to lunch......also as we go on i want to see who can guess what i copied off of i wanna see how well you people pay attention hehehehehe

FunkyBlackMage
04-22-2006, 04:58 AM
Looks pretty good so far. Do you have a website where you're posting these or...?

Rengori
04-22-2006, 04:59 AM
I'd work on the layout. It's kinda hard to follow, an I'd suggest putting less panels on one page.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-22-2006, 03:08 PM
yea well these are old and like i said i thought this wasnt gonna continue so y'know im tryin to fix that right now and no i dont i dont have time to make a website to post em on there

ill get the second chapter on here soon if you care for it

~SapphireStar~
04-22-2006, 04:33 PM
They look like the cast from Samurai Champoo ...

Reeno the Alchemist
04-22-2006, 04:41 PM
HAHA SHE GOT IT! good job saphirestar i was waiting to see who would get it!yes thats what i copied off of (heres the reason)i wanted a guy with long hair in my comic and lets just say everytime i try to draw someone with long hair they look like women..........and samuria champloo inspired me to draw this comic tifa was based off fuu and Hittoshi was based off of jin but Cerberus came from my little head cause knowing me i have to have some sort of human/animal in my storys!

~SapphireStar~
04-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Cant believe no one else see it! I like the first and thrid image, both have been done really well.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-22-2006, 04:45 PM
yea me too i spent like 10mins on the middle one i hate it actually but its the only one i have of the whole cast

im currently workin on a new pic of cercerus raine and Zack ^^

okay heres the second chapter you will have to wait for the last 2 pages i could only do 4 and its because my scanners being gay

Twilight Edge
04-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Samurai Champloo?I'm quite a samurai fan but I never heard of it.Any breifings?Please?

~SapphireStar~
04-23-2006, 04:42 PM
You mustnt be that big a fan then. Try Google, this is a different topic altogether.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-23-2006, 05:43 PM
samurai champloo is awesome its on adult swim mon-thurs at 1:00am its just 2 samuria and a girl travling through japan to find the samurai that smells of sunflowers its a really good show i love it

heres the last pages of ch 2 fer my comic

Rengori
04-23-2006, 06:13 PM
Samurai Champloo?I'm quite a samurai fan but I never heard of it.Any breifings?Please?
It's a retarded samurai show on saturdays on Adult Swim.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-27-2006, 02:21 AM
awwwwwww you dont like it its one of my favorite shows though :(

Twilight Edge
04-27-2006, 08:24 AM
I don't live in US.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-29-2006, 12:39 AM
awww too bad well the third chapter will be on here soon so hold on

TifaLockhart7
04-29-2006, 02:07 AM
They look kewl, chrono!!! ^^

Reeno the Alchemist
04-29-2006, 07:19 PM
thanx freena

Schala Kidd Zeal
04-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Cool Pictures/comics. <3

Reeno the Alchemist
04-29-2006, 07:42 PM
yea i need to put the 3rd chapter on huh

Twilight Edge
04-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Definitely.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-29-2006, 09:26 PM
yea well here ya go its only 3 pages but this is the turning point of me story this is where it starts to get good

Reeno the Alchemist
04-29-2006, 10:27 PM
mmk (runs and gets comic)ok now to scan ok this is where my comic gets good

Rengori
04-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Scan them in larger, they're hard to read.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-29-2006, 11:19 PM
srry cant ill try and make the words darker

Twilight Edge
04-30-2006, 02:51 AM
Loving the heavy girl part.LOL:D

Reeno the Alchemist
04-30-2006, 04:01 AM
thanx ^^

Owen Macwere
05-04-2006, 10:35 AM
hehehe they are so good and also funny i like the way u colour them they look so cartoon like...i like them ^_-, keep drawing friend

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 02:43 PM
:D thanx i like it when people like my comics makes me feel loved

~SapphireStar~
05-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Those images have lots of dialogue from Pretears first episode. Techincally thats plagiarism and cheating.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 07:06 PM
so yer point?its not like there gonna go huge and sell er sumthin i just copied cause i like those shows and i just wanted to see if people liked my stile not my writing

~SapphireStar~
05-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah but whats the point of using someone elses work and getting credit for it? Which techincally you are cause people have commented on the "heavy girl part." Its like your admitting you cant write your own comic, so you take dialogue from other popular works. If you want people to like your style, then just post the characters. If you want to create a full comic, make your own dialogue up. Its more honest then ripping off others.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 07:13 PM
well i only copied in the beginning thenits all make believe so y'know i needed a little help from other shows is that so wrong and ya i may have problems coming up with stuff so what

~SapphireStar~
05-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Alittle help? You may has well have written the whole series into your comic. Alittle help is the characters almost looking the same. That was alot of help. Its not hard to write a story. Anyone can do it and dont say you cant cause you can. You need to work out your begining, middle and end. Who lives and dies, falls in love, hero, villian etc. Then you tie it all together. Its not difficult.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 07:24 PM
well you know what i dont really care what you think and if you have a problem with this thread dont come here cause i dont know what your problem is do leave me alone (cant people have fun and copie off things plenty of people do it and plus i dont want people to pay that much attention to the comic i want it to be mostly the art)

~SapphireStar~
05-06-2006, 07:29 PM
Christ I offered you advice. Rip off other peoples work then, be a cheater. Like I care. Learn to take advice and be grateful you brat.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 07:37 PM
didnt sound like flippin advice to me sounded more like i was being yelled at fer copieing so what eva

~SapphireStar~
05-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Whatever yourself.

You need to work out your begining, middle and end. Who lives and dies, falls in love, hero, villian etc. Then you tie it all together. Its not difficult.
Gee, hmm. That sounded like advice to me. But it was wasted on someone like you.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 07:58 PM
so pretty much all your saying is to through away all 100pages i did on that re do every single character waste another 6 months to think and forget everything ive done is that it

~SapphireStar~
05-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Did I say throw stuff away? Where did I say that? Bloody nowhere. I told you the basics of storytelling:

You need to work out your begining, middle and end. Who lives and dies, falls in love, hero, villian etc. Then you tie it all together. Its not difficult.
Do what the hell you want to your comic, throw it away, burn it. Whatever the hell you want. Just remember you ripped of someone elses work. Someone who worked hard as an animator and scriptwriter.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 08:21 PM
ok could you just stop this and speak respectfully with me ok ive tried to get along with you so im srry i took your "advice" the wrong way it just sounded like i was being yelled at for doing so im tired of flipping fighting with you im srry my imagination isnt great and im srry i cant get my any good ideas out of my own head so stop fighting with me im fed up with it

Owen Macwere
05-06-2006, 08:27 PM
:)
Did I say throw stuff away? Where did I say that? Bloody nowhere. I told you the basics of storytelling:

Do what the hell you want to your comic, throw it away, burn it. Whatever the hell you want. Just remember you ripped of someone elses work. Someone who worked hard as an animator and scriptwriter.

excuse me this is my friend u r talking about and he is really annoyed and sad because u speak this way..... don't do that don't u want friends??/ i love friends though i have none but it is ok with me... it wont hurt to say nice words to other poeple to cheer them up and give them some confident..... nice to meet u :)

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
05-07-2006, 12:28 AM
just leave her alone its her comic if she wanted advice she would have asked you, and if she did she didnt want advice that is rude and sounds like u need some midol:mad2:

Owen Macwere
05-07-2006, 10:21 AM
just leave her alone its her comic if she wanted advice she would have asked you, and if she did she didnt want advice that is rude and sounds like u need some midol:mad2:

i didn't mean to be rude there well i don't know her much but i read her posts in other places and they r no good...... i tried to be nice to her.. well i am sorry that i care about my friend cause she is the only friend i have here:mad2:

~SapphireStar~
05-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Nah Owen, Rikku_Yuffie_girls having her weekly spat at someone. I suggest you mind your own business RYG, its been settled and sorted. I swear you 2 PM each other to keep egging a situation on.

sounds like u need some midol

Not everyone is from the crappy US of A, so I havent got the foggest idea about what your spewing on about. And Owen, get your grammar sorted before you start lecturing people.

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
05-07-2006, 04:51 PM
owen i wasnt talking about u i was talking about sapphire star, and we didnt pm, we did it on the phone as u can tell were friends and im stick up for her, and your the one who keeps on going and on we are getting ready to stop writing forums because u end up putting a snobby comment every time.
p.s midol is for women that are on there period for there crapps so im saying u need one cause your be a bitch

Owen Macwere
05-07-2006, 05:59 PM
owen i wasnt talking about u i was talking about sapphire star, and we didnt pm, we did it on the phone as u can tell were friends and im stick up for her, and your the one who keeps on going and on we are getting ready to stop writing forums because u end up putting a snobby comment every time.
p.s midol is for women that are on there period for there crapps so im saying u need one cause your be a bitch

yes kid told me so thank u.... eh... is my grammer really bad i don't know... and rikku_yuffie_girl..... i suggest we just ignore her she'll leave when we don't give her attention 'let her talk to the wall'' and well we are both kid's friends:D

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
05-07-2006, 07:48 PM
i bet my grammers worse:)

Owen Macwere
05-07-2006, 07:55 PM
:)
i bet my grammers worse:)

hehe.... i don't know... and who cares if our grammer is not good the important thing is that we r good and that we r friends right?:)

Reeno the Alchemist
05-07-2006, 08:10 PM
yuppers grammer shrammer

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
05-07-2006, 08:39 PM
yep your right

Psychotic
05-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Okay, all of you knock it off with the personal attacks and the spam.

Sylvie
05-21-2006, 08:23 AM
Chapter 3 (the one where he gets the gold) is based off of Bogus Booty from Samurai Champloo.

EDIT: In fact, its almost completely ripped off of Samurai Champloo. I suggest you give some sort of credit to Manglobe.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-24-2006, 11:57 PM
trust me i do its all over my cover for the chapter(i just dont post em cause it takes to long but i promise i dont copy anything els...i think other people helped me with the rest so i give 80% orf the credit to the thing i copied off of kk?

Twilight Edge
05-26-2006, 01:17 PM
So when will you post chapter 4?

Reeno the Alchemist
05-27-2006, 12:13 AM
wow you guys actually want to see mjore YAY well i fergot me folder but ill be posting some wed. so have no fear and im gonna try and make it so its easier for you people to read

Sylvie
05-27-2006, 12:42 AM
And please don't steal like 60% of a Samurai Champloo episode...

Reeno the Alchemist
05-27-2006, 12:47 AM
dont worry i dont copie off of anything(that i know of) from this chp and on..

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
06-03-2006, 12:56 AM
good job kid and it looks cool

~SapphireStar~
06-03-2006, 01:00 AM
Do you ever use ink for your comic? You know like, you draw it, rub out mistakes and then go over in black ink? IMO it stands the images out more, but its your comic :D You are doing a good job so far. Keep it up!

Reeno the Alchemist
06-03-2006, 01:03 AM
<o< im...to scared i might mess up always do when i mess with pens..

Rengori
06-03-2006, 04:24 AM
You still have that habit of using too many panels. That ususally ends up into a case of sloppy layout, which is once again demonstrated.

Twilight Edge
06-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Forgive me for saying,but be honest.Is it just me,or did the Sephiroth-stab-Cloud-in-the-shoulder scene(AC) and Geostigma(stimina) reincarnated in this chapter?

Suggestion:When Cerberus screams,why don't you consider using those screaming dialogue clouds like most mangaka use when they put a dialogue that shows a character screaming/shouting?

Conclusion:Cool chapter.:)

Reeno the Alchemist
06-03-2006, 03:36 PM
dammit! thought i wasnt copying off annything!*bangs head on desk*sorry ren but in order to fix the pannle problem i would have to redo the whole thing im very sorry later on i try to make them alot bigger and easier to read id redo the 5 chapters but i dot have enough paper :( sorry to everyone and ill take your advise Omnislasher Draco ugh alot of inprovments coming........btw SORRRY! alright i have a new method it takes longer but it should be easyer to read lets see if it works..
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/pos6.jpg

Twilight Edge
06-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Wow......you sure did put a lot of effort on drawing the kissing scene.GREAT JOB!:D :up: :thumb: But you forgot to draw the scar crossing through Carberus's nose.:(

Conclusion:Improvement is shown in a great deal!:thumb: Thumbs up for you again!:D

Reeno the Alchemist
06-03-2006, 05:56 PM
thanx and the reason for the scar not appearing ..its not soposed to.you cant really see it at that angle i just put it there in smaller pannles so poeple know its there..but anyways is it easier to read it?

Twilight Edge
06-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Too easy.:thumb:

~SapphireStar~
06-03-2006, 06:20 PM
That kissing scene is well done and its so manga like. Usually when a dramatic scene, like a death or someone kissing, it does end up on a page or two of its own. Well done!

Reeno the Alchemist
06-03-2006, 06:57 PM
thanx peeps ill start posting them like this it seems to be read easyier

Rengori
06-03-2006, 09:42 PM
The page with the kiss was very well done. In fact, it's the least sloppy page layout in the entire manga so far.

Reeno the Alchemist
06-03-2006, 10:43 PM
lmao was that a insault or a compliment XD j/k anyways thanx next chapter will come soon

Rengori
06-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Compliment, it means your improving.

Sylvie
06-04-2006, 06:40 AM
I'm sorry but... in the one comic, Cerberus says "This is it, huh? How pathetic..." Correct me if Im wrong... but...

SPOILERS

I recall Mugen saying that in the last episode when Jin and Mugen are going to kill each other, and then their swords break, and fall down unconcious.

And also that one guy looks like Zack from FF7, and I think his name is Zack too... and the Stimina in his arm is like the disease in Clouds arm in FF7 AC.

Otherwise, You are improving. The kiss scene was well done... try to improve though whats going on, it seems a little rushed.

Reeno the Alchemist
06-04-2006, 02:58 PM
it seems everything i do has already been done and somehow i copied it not even knowing i was doing so.....so ive made a disicion to stop posting it cause i dont want to upset people anymore -o- sorry to everyone who ive upset

Owen Macwere
06-04-2006, 03:08 PM
it seems everything i do has already been done and somehow i copied it not even knowing i was doing so.....so ive made a disicion to stop posting it cause i dont want to upset people anymore -o- sorry to everyone who ive upset

at least you didn't upsent me... i don't think it is really bad to take few things from other works.... I myself I have written a story similar to FF... so was I stealing.. i don't think so.. and you too just keep writting the idea's you find in your head.. and shot them out;)

Reeno the Alchemist
06-04-2006, 03:16 PM
thanx owen ill keep making the comic i already have the next season thought out but i just wont post it on "here"

Owen Macwere
06-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Ok.. when you post them just PM me the link ok? ^_-

Twilight Edge
06-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah me too me too!:D

Reeno the Alchemist
06-04-2006, 04:19 PM
i will dont worry :)

Sylvie
06-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Oh come on! Keep posting it here, I won't bother you anymore...

Owen Macwere
06-04-2006, 06:37 PM
trying to be nice now ha? well I don't blam you if you had seen something similar to other stories and stuff but don't you think that you were alittle more harsh than needed? she is really a good person and I am sure she wont use other work to make hers.:)

Twilight Edge
06-05-2006, 12:05 PM
trying to be nice now ha? well I don't blam you if you had seen something similar to other stories and stuff but don't you think that you were alittle more harsh than needed? she is really a good person and I am sure she wont use other work to make hers.:)

Well,me(regard to my post after chapter 4)and Odindragoon just sort of noticed the similarities.It isn't really her fault as we were actually thinking that she copied other people's work.Actually,all my mangas and my story(refer to my story in the wirter's forum,Chronicles of Dyne Esta) all include a sephiroth.Of course I did change the name a little but his looks stay the same,the katana is shortened and his eyes are black.

I'm working on a new manga btw,check it out if I get to post it up!:D

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
06-07-2006, 04:14 PM
good job kid:d keep working there good

Sylvie
06-08-2006, 04:24 AM
It was hard for me to tell what was going on in that fight scene, though.

TifaLockhart7
06-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Wow! I love your comic! But you left me in suspense of what'll happen next! >< Post more! Lol! ^^

Reeno the Alchemist
06-18-2006, 07:39 PM
awwwwww thanx Freena you no what just fer you ill start posting them again...but it might be awile cause im gonna be goin on like 2 week trips soon so y'know (plus i did this comic way back in 2005 so its not like im makin em as i go im already on the last chapter......)

Owen Macwere
06-18-2006, 08:22 PM
don't worry, we will wait for you ^_~, Reeno.

Twilight Edge
06-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Bring on the next CHAPTAH,REENO!:D

Reeno the Alchemist
06-22-2006, 02:54 AM
hehe ill try and put some up friday and im leavin saturday soo ill miss you all for 2 weeks :( :cry: :whimper: :crying2: :crying:

TifaLockhart7
06-22-2006, 03:00 AM
Awww, I'll miss ya! :whimper: :crying2: Hope to see'ya soon! :D

Reeno the Alchemist
06-24-2006, 02:02 AM
alright guys i finished the coimic last night after 8 long hard months i feels so relieved but its only 58 pages (now working on path of cerberus trail of tears and blood and path of the assasin crisis of war ill have plenty of time to do it on me trip hehe camping....ILL MISS YOU ALL :'()wait for my scanning to complete and theyll be on here.........(oh and my final fight went from kick arse to crappy so sorry ahead of time!)

TifaLockhart7
06-24-2006, 07:26 AM
YAY! Can't wait until you post 'em! ^^ o.o I've nvr been camping...o.oHope you have fun! ^^ You're doing MORE comics!? YAY! ^^ :D

Owen Macwere
06-24-2006, 10:43 AM
wow, I can't wait come on Reeno, ^^ post them.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
06-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Wow wish i could draw like that on a computer, you did them on a computer right

Reeno the Alchemist
07-06-2006, 10:59 PM
sorry bout that i was gonna have rikku yuffie girl post them for me but it went aLL wrong sorry and no i do the comic with a pencil and ummm im gonna get in trouble for this chapter so im saying sorry ahead of time my friend forced me to put the 2 kids in there.............SORRY many many many sorrys

im back~~~~yay(im outta buisness right now..i lost my ruler :'( oh the horror!)here ya go
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/pos6.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0001.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0002.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0003.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0001-1.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0002-1.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0003-1.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0004-1.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0005.jpg

Owen Macwere
07-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Good job. ^_~

~SapphireStar~
07-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Wow! Bet you had a sore hand after drawing all that Kid!

Shauna
07-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Seems pretty good, but all I can say, is double check your spelling. :) 'young' 'trouble' I'm not being nasty, I'm just helping you improve. :)

Reeno the Alchemist
07-07-2006, 04:36 PM
hehehe thanx ...you guys have no idea how much my wrist hurts...hehehe (i miss my minie ruler :'( it was my best friend!)and shauna you should be my editor cause my spelling sucks and alot of times i ferget letters XD and sometimes i miss spell on purpose!XD

Shauna
07-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Oh yeah, also DON'T abbreviate. Don't do w/ it really makes it all look kinda... shoddy. ^_^;
Also, a lot of it is REALLY difficult to read, and I'm not actually too sure how to follow the whole thing. It just seems like a whole load of boxes shoved together. Maybe you should make it bigger, and a little clearer on how to follow it. ^_^? :p

Owen Macwere
07-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Oh yeah, also DON'T abbreviate. Don't do w/ it really makes it all look kinda... shoddy. ^_^;
Also, a lot of it is REALLY difficult to read, and I'm not actually too sure how to follow the whole thing. It just seems like a whole load of boxes shoved together. Maybe you should make it bigger, and a little clearer on how to follow it. ^_^? :p

wow, I admit it, you are a very good editor, Shauna.:cool:

and once again, good work kid..keep going:D .

Twilight Edge
07-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Insert Mcdonald slogan here.

Reeno the Alchemist
07-08-2006, 11:50 PM
yea ehehehe im workin on that and back when i made this comic which was many months ago i was always just shoving them together but now..im makin it better (im talkin bout the countinued series Path of Cerberus)

Sylvie
07-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Its hard for me to read it in some areas. Its good though, nice job.

Shauna
07-09-2006, 01:35 AM

wow, I admit it, you are a very good editor, Shauna.:cool:

Uhh... thanks? ^_^;

But yeah, it seems pretty good, you just need to fix some stuff in it! :D

Reeno the Alchemist
07-09-2006, 06:45 PM
ill be posting more soon but i have to redoo some pages cause i will be skinned alive for it even exsisting..........

Owen Macwere
07-15-2006, 04:35 PM
hahaha... I like this part it held so many funny things. good work Kid, keep at it.

Reeno the Alchemist
07-15-2006, 04:42 PM
hehe yea i love Siato hes one of my favorite characters you will see him more in the next series whenever i get this series done with..^^ o and people r starting to give me fan art :D yay i feel so loved!!!!!i havent got it yet but my friend told me she did over the phone soon as i see her ill post it (aka the person im teaching how to draw :) )
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0005-1.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0006.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0007.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0008.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0001-2.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0002-3.jpg

alright after fighting with my scanner then relizing my pics were to small and re-scanning them i can finally give you the next part >=(

i went through hell to put this on here so NO COMPLAINING!

Twilight Edge
07-18-2006, 10:07 AM
OH YEAH!!AC TIFA METEOR DRIVE!!!:D

Owen Macwere
07-18-2006, 01:54 PM
This was great... good work. ^^

Reeno the Alchemist
07-19-2006, 09:00 PM
thanks all owww(sun burn!~~)ill be leaving bright and early and i wont be back untill august and i fergot to bring me comic (im sorry i was rushed)ill post more when i return farewell fer now :'(

Owen Macwere
07-19-2006, 09:26 PM
We will wait for your great work patiently. :(
don't be late...

Reeno the Alchemist
07-19-2006, 10:29 PM
i wouldnt call it great but i will return and ill mjiss you all so much :'( :cry:

Twilight Edge
07-20-2006, 08:08 AM
Well,goodbye 'til then.......

Reeno the Alchemist
08-01-2006, 01:36 AM
well im back and ill be posting more soon right now i need some time to get my thoughts back together i just learned that one of my friends is dead...

Owen Macwere
08-01-2006, 01:53 PM
We will wait for you Reeno. :)

Reeno the Alchemist
08-01-2006, 04:31 PM
well here i got some more its almost over then i can post path of cerberus (which im really proud of!)and Reines in yaaayy its so much better than path of the shadow
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0003-3.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0004-3.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0005-2.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0006-1.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0007-1.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0001-3.jpg

Owen Macwere
08-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Yep, you put a great effort on this, it is awesome. Can't wait for more. :D

Twilight Edge
08-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Why don't you check out my thread too?It's called OAX:DECoDED,and you're in for a surprise!:D

Reeno the Alchemist
08-02-2006, 12:00 AM
ok somethin happened to my scanner and i couldnt make the pics wider so try and bare with me here this is the sad part *sniff* only like 3 or 2 more pages of this series

Owen Macwere
08-02-2006, 10:46 AM
Why did you have to kill her? :(
This is sad...

Twilight Edge
08-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Uhh......the guy dosen't look sinister when he said"This sword works well to kill you......":(

Reeno the Alchemist
08-02-2006, 09:16 PM
well Raine had to die ....cause well my sister Sadistic Dark Jello told me she should.....and it kinda works out for the next season.and i like that look on heyate it suits his crazyness(im proud of that face!)oh and (SPOILER)raine...you'll see more of her in the next season dont worry she aint completely out of the picture..)
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0002-4.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0003-4.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0004-4.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0005-3.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0006-2.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0007-2.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0008-1.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0009.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/reeno_alchemist/Comics/scan0010.jpg

Owen Macwere
08-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh, I see. well it was just so great job you had done there, keep up. I can't wait. :bounce:

Reeno the Alchemist
08-02-2006, 11:50 PM
alright this is it the last pages of Path of the Shadow.....wooooooo!oh and for Path of Cerberus should i start a new thread or stick with this one?

Owen Macwere
08-03-2006, 10:21 AM
This looks kinda familiar, but over all great job, I really can't wait. :bounce:

Reeno the Alchemist
08-03-2006, 08:33 PM
<.< >.> shhhh it wasnt meant to be familiar!!!!!!!!!

Owen Macwere
08-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Oh, I see. shhhh :D

Reeno the Alchemist
08-04-2006, 05:50 PM
well the comic is up and running now to read the continued series go to path of cerberus my new comic thread...^^

Ralfeh :3
04-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Your drawings are amazing o.o