PDA

View Full Version : Important please read

Owen Macwere
04-20-2006, 06:46 AM
i am sorry guys about my last thread well you scared me to death...i doubted that i will ever go on writting but i never give up hope;) .
what i wrote about squall's death and rinoa's powers vanishing was my own theory and i am sorry for typing it i just wanted to know how many people will support the theory beacause i am writting a fanfic using this theory.
i'll becarfull next time and ask staight
thanx people keep in touch:choc:

Ramza Beoulve
04-20-2006, 06:53 AM
You are welcome, but sorry for our behavior, that was because FF VIII is the FF Theory Generating game, and everybody hear has his own FFVIII theory. But once upon a time, there was someone, a crazy boy with some weird theories, that freaked us all in a way or other, the simple spell of his name makes terror toward people's hearts, his name was:

FUTURE ESTHAR

And this guy, trying to make his own FFVIII world, get a place here, trying to take more people in his theories, sometimes negating himself with his theories.

Search for his threads, and have fear, a lot of fear, because someday, he could come back O.o...

Skyblade
04-20-2006, 04:07 PM
You are welcome, but sorry for our behavior, that was because FF VIII is the FF Theory Generating game, and everybody hear has his own FFVIII theory. But once upon a time, there was someone, a crazy boy with some weird theories, that freaked us all in a way or other, the simple spell of his name makes terror toward people's hearts, his name was:

FUTURE ESTHAR

And this guy, trying to make his own FFVIII world, get a place here, trying to take more people in his theories, sometimes negating himself with his theories.

Search for his threads, and have fear, a lot of fear, because someday, he could come back O.o...

Speak not his name. For is it not written, "Speak of the devil, and he shall appear"? True, Future Esthar is not the devil, nor is he anything like as mean or evil as the devil, but he is a little...odd...concerning his theories: Which, quite frankly never seem to make much sense, yet for some reason all sorts of people seem to turn up to listen to them and discuss them (in fact, he rather reminds me of Terry Pratchett's Cutting-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler in that way...).

Besides, whenever he shows up, he hijacks every open thread in the forum to discuss his theories, and that really gets on my nerves. One thread is more than enough of that stuff.

crazybayman
04-20-2006, 05:04 PM
SSSSHHHHHHH!!!

you might wake him!

Laugh at face of Danger
04-20-2006, 07:02 PM
is he in space sleeping?