PDA

View Full Version : Cant sleep.

Casey
04-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Heh, this hasn't happened to me in a long time. I can't sleep... I took Tylenol PM and it hasnt been working, it just gives me headaches. And I think I will go see a doctor about it soon... It really feels like poop when you goto school and can't think straight because you were up last night with alot of stuff on your mind. Ive tried meditating you know... doesnt work. I have to goto school in 3 hours and its 2:46 am...

To give this thread a topic how long have you ever been up? Ive been up 34 hours straight once.

Old Manus
04-20-2006, 10:55 AM
I spend most of the time sleeping

Sergeant Hartman
04-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Life is wasted on sleep.

Cid Vicious
04-20-2006, 11:33 AM
I use to go day's with hardly any sleep, thinking about all the problems in my life, going over them again and again in my head trying to figure out what to do. But it just made me feel like sh*t and bad tempered.

Now i try and get at least eight hours sleep, but it isn't easy, i've just got a PC, discoverd EoFF and have Resident Evil 4 and Fight Night RD 3 taking up most of my time. But i feel a lot better than i use too. :)

Cruise Control
04-20-2006, 11:47 AM
I've been 4 days before I collapsed. I've made it habit.

Angel Heart
04-20-2006, 12:09 PM
In the summer i always stay up all night playing a game, usually it's a ff game. :p

Strycnine
04-20-2006, 12:13 PM
3 days straight....It's called a gig :D

smittenkitten
04-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Longest proberly 3 days but I get it all the time, I'm trying my best to get back into a routine for my sleep its hard. :)

Gullick
04-20-2006, 01:26 PM
i stayed up for three days for a sponsered thing (i raised £25 for little kids in Africa, YAY :D) .

Rostum
04-20-2006, 01:33 PM
I can't sleep either.

Life is wasted on sleep.

But the time you are not sleeping, when you should be, is wasted anyway.

Zeldy
04-20-2006, 01:36 PM
The only time I can't sleep is at Sleepovers. I find it almost impossible to sleep in places not my home.

I went a 2 night sleepover last weekend, I just listened to my music all night long.

project X
04-20-2006, 04:59 PM
When I DO sleep, I love my sleep and it's very hard to wake me up. But generally, I don't like to sleep. I like being up at the times I normally sleep through.

Dark Angel From Heaven
04-20-2006, 05:05 PM
Heh, this hasn't happened to me in a long time. I can't sleep... I took Tylenol PM and it hasnt been working, it just gives me headaches. And I think I will go see a doctor about it soon... It really feels like poop when you goto school and can't think straight because you were up last night with alot of stuff on your mind. Ive tried meditating you know... doesnt work. I have to goto school in 3 hours and its 2:46 am...

To give this thread a topic how long have you ever been up? Ive been up 34 hours straight once.
yea i know what you mean....i have truble geting to sleep also. i got sleep apnea (i think thats how you spell it) any way...it take a while for me to fall a sleep. i mean sometimes ill get lay in bed for hours just thinking about stuff thats been going on in my life. then hopefully i would fall asleep. try to think about happy stuff, and close you eyes and just think about stuff that makes you feel good. works sometimes for me. umm...so just try to think about stuff that makes you happy. yull start to feel a little more sleep, it happns to me. sooner or later yull fall asleep. if that dont work pm me and ill help. ok??

Rase
04-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Probably between 36-48 hours, but it wasn't MY idea and I soon regreted it. Sleep = :heart:

lovehurts
04-20-2006, 06:36 PM
I love my dreams so I like to sleep.