PDA

View Full Version : Sad

smittenkitten
04-20-2006, 11:39 AM
What makes you sad or really bug's you? :(

Thing's that would really make you cry or upset things that happen alot or are you always happy? I think everyone get's stressed out sometimes it's all things together that make you sad or it can be one thing for me lot's of things make me sad but I hide it and fake a smile.

That's life or is it. :)

Cid Vicious
04-20-2006, 11:55 AM
Thing's that make me sad: Cruelty, especially against children or animals, needless violence, anything like that.

Thing's that bug me: The smalliest thing's, the slowness of my internet browser, when my team losses a game, finding a video game tough to complete, stupid thing's like that.

You should alway's talk to people when your sad, i've started doing that recently and it helps a lot. Otherwise it will just all build up and you will get depressed and withdrawn. :)

smittenkitten
04-20-2006, 12:16 PM
:) Thankies, But I don't get close with people it just ends up either me or they getting hurt so I rarely share my feelings with people.

Angel Heart
04-20-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm not really a sad person and have never really been depressed but rude and nasty people annoy me. I also think its good to talk if your sad, i don't have a older sister so i just talk to my mum or one of my brothers, or i just write down how i feel, that helps a lot to. :)

Rye
04-20-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm a pretty happy person, but I'm also an extremely sensitive person, so I get upset about things pretty easy. I've kinda learned to try to chill out about that, since being so sensitive is annoying. xD

When I dissapoint people and animal cruelty make me feel are two specifics that upset me. I can hardly go through an episode of Animal Cops without crying, because it's just so horrifying that people could be that cruel.

I have an LJ that I vent in if I get pissed off/upset. It helps tons. Though I think I need LJ more for just pouring my mind onto a canvas, as I put it. I have a million thoughts at once when I am feeling thoughtful, which is a lot of the time, and I'm a bit of a dreamer, so I need to write my thoughts down or else I feel kinda cluttered.

Mittopotahis
04-20-2006, 01:11 PM
I don't really get sad much, unless a family member dies or something. Although I do get sad when others are very sad.

Things that bug me: My sister.

Gullick
04-20-2006, 01:22 PM
im more of a laid back person, i've never really been mad at anyone for more than 3 days because i just cant keep angry.
The one thing that really makes me sad is when i try to help someone with a serious problem they have, but i just cant find the right words to make them feel better. i always worry and start to feel guitly afterwards :'(

-Gull-

Dreddz
04-20-2006, 03:05 PM
When things get taken away from me. Like my Laptop this morning :cry:

Gullick
04-20-2006, 04:33 PM
i made a chatroom before that would sorta be like therapy, where people could tell eachother thier problems in confidence that what they said wouldn't be repeated to anyone, but no one came so.......meh :P

-Gull-

Zeldy
04-20-2006, 04:37 PM
What makes me sad? I don't know really. The last time I was seriously depressed was when I was in all sorts of trouble at home with parents so I was banned from like, everything :greenie: and when I was walking to school I couldn't help but think "If I miss the bus today I think I'll cry.. Im going to miss the bus". And I did miss the bus xD It just sorta all ganged up on me, I get all frustrated and agitated if too much happens too fast.

project X
04-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Really random things make me sad. Like if someone tells me that someone died, I won't be sad until a few days later when I think about something random and associate it with the person. It's really weird.

Dark Angel From Heaven
04-20-2006, 04:51 PM
What makes you sad or really bug's you? :(

Thing's that would really make you cry or upset things that happen alot or are you always happy? I think everyone get's stressed out sometimes it's all things together that make you sad or it can be one thing for me lot's of things make me sad but I hide it and fake a smile.

That's life or is it. :)
hmmmm what makes me sad....not being with my girl friend, that bumbs me out. my mom and step dad fighting, just the fighting it bothers me but im geting use to it. people picking in my friends bugs me. the kind of stu ff you hear on the news about abuse and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, that bumbs me out also. lol theres a lot of stuff....

Levian
04-20-2006, 05:00 PM
I dislike unreasonable people. People that you just can't talk to. People that will never understand the art of logic if you slapped them in the face with it. They're just polluting the world with their dumbness. I'm being too harsh, am I? I'm just overreacting a tad? Lemme tell you a nice 'lil story.

A gas station, a long line, a female in the front of the line. Her husband comes rushing in. "don't pay, Anna! there's wieners in the tank!" The poor clerk looked like a question mark.
"We're not paying, getting the wieners out of the tank is going to cost /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif."
"There can't possibly be wieners in your tank, sir."
"Yes, there is."
"We don't storage wieners in our gas pumps."
"And you want me to believe that?"
"Uh.. yes."
"There's a picture on the pump. Wieners 1 dollar. I saw it"
"Oh... that's an advertisement, we sell wieners for a dollar. in here.."

Then the man got furious and left. The woman was embarassed of her man, and left money at the counter before she left. The man accelerated noisily to emphasize his rage and stupidity utterly. Then the entire gas station laughed it's fucking ass off.

Wait, this doesn't have anything to do with sadness at all. :/

escobert
04-20-2006, 05:07 PM
I get sad when I'm borke, so I'm always sad :( I better kill myself.

project X
04-20-2006, 05:12 PM
There are so many people that care about you, please don't do it. :(

VorpalCyberWolf
04-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Not much actually get's me sad, it takes a lot of stuff stacked on top of eachother to get to me, but I am usually over it right away. A lot of either bad or strange things have a tendency to happen to me too, im glad Im an optimist. Thats actually why I earned the Nickname Bad Karma from my close friends. ^^

OH and Bert, I certainly hope you aren't serious.

escobert
04-20-2006, 05:26 PM
God can't kill himself! don't worry kiddies I'll aqlways be here ;)

VorpalCyberWolf
04-20-2006, 05:36 PM
God can't kill himself! don't worry kiddies I'll aqlways be here ;)

I figured as much ;)

Shaun
04-20-2006, 06:40 PM
I watched a programme about wearing fur the other night, and what they do to dogs and cats. That makes me sad. The bastards who do it are the ones who deserve to be skinned alive.

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-20-2006, 07:13 PM
I'm a very happy person and I'm rarely sad... but well, there are times when I get depressed but it just brushes off after a while, but things that makes me sad are the cruelty and abuse that is happening in this world full of deception and lies... :( ...

And one thing that bugs me is this internet server I'm using... it's TOO slow!!! >.<

boris no no
04-20-2006, 07:15 PM
borke? is that a special kind of poor? ;)
I also get sad when I am broke. Being a un student makes you very broke ;[

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Im a really happy and excentric(sp?) person but I dont rarely get sad. Sometimes I get sad very often when school is getting in my way, my life isn't going as planned, etc.

Or if somethings going on at home. Like my parents fighting (which they do all the time) or my mom bugging me which is when I slam doors and get in trouble for it. Too many things happening at once, result in me crying. You wouldnt want to see me cry. People say me crying and my eyes have a glow when I cry, which breaks their hearts. You dont want your heart broken do you? I thought so :p

Lost Number
04-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Usually, after ive been unusually angry...i just feel sad. Tis odd.

dirkdirden
04-20-2006, 09:41 PM
I get sad when I kill a kitten.

but then I kill another kitten and it makes me forget about the first ktten and I fell better.

But then I start to feel bad for the second kitten and have to kill another kitten.

Hopefully I run out of kittens soon I'm getting very sad.

Luther X-Rated
04-21-2006, 02:16 AM
I get sad when I kill a kitten.

but then I kill another kitten and it makes me forget about the first ktten and I fell better.

But then I start to feel bad for the second kitten and have to kill another kitten.

Hopefully I run out of kittens soon I'm getting very sad.

:eek:

Dude! I hope you were kidding around.
I know a lot of cat lovers on this site.

Things that make me sad...hmm...broken nose made me tear : I

dirkdirden
04-21-2006, 04:53 AM
Of course I'm jokeing.

death makes me sad.