PDA

View Full Version : Street fighter was the worse movie EVER!!!!

lovehurts
04-20-2006, 02:19 PM
IF not the worseI think it was absolutely horrible!!!! :mad2:

Mo-Nercy
04-20-2006, 02:27 PM
The Live Action one starring Jean Claude Van Damne right?

I concur, and I've seen both Mortal Kombats.

lovehurts
04-20-2006, 02:29 PM
yah the live action one....To be honest I enjoyed mortal comabat at a younger age. Those were watchable atleast. I havent seen them in years, I dont know how Id take to them now.

Timber Maniac
04-20-2006, 02:32 PM
I sort of diagree. I feel as though Street Fighter was the greatest movie ever, in the sense that You Got Served is the greatest movie ever. You know, where it's so bad it's good.

NM
04-20-2006, 09:10 PM
You lot clearly never saw the Super Mario Bros movie. Now, that was the worst movie ever! :P

Rase
04-20-2006, 09:19 PM
You lot clearly never saw the Super Mario Bros movie. Now, that was the worst movie ever! :P
:mad2:

I like Street Fighter in that makes me laugh everytime I watch it, so I don't think it's the worst. The worst is one that is absolutely terrible in every respect and not funny to laugh at.

eestlinc
04-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Actually the worst movie ever is Benji the Hunted since it isn't even remotely entertaining in any way conceivable.

lovehurts
04-20-2006, 09:29 PM
:(
Oh...I have seen it I have seen it....:cry: I think they are about equally....special....in a special unique way.....:(

edczxcvbnm
04-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Double Dragon forever. They will take you out in the Dragon Wagon!!!!!!!~

Slothy
04-20-2006, 11:46 PM
Double Dragon forever. They will take you out in the Dragon Wagon!!!!!!!~

You know, it's been so long since I saw Double Dragon I don't even remember how bad it was. Super Mario Bros. on the other hand I watched a couple of months ago on TV for the first time since I was about 5. That was crap. Even worse than Street Fighter which I only saw half of for the first time last year.

mega_tonberry
04-21-2006, 12:08 AM
Its one of the worst. Next to Super Mario Bros. and House of the Dead.

MJN SEIFER
04-21-2006, 06:33 PM
I actually liked it. But I think it's better if you pretend it's not Street Fighter, and just it's own film.

I just wanted to screem "WHAT ARE YOU USING GUNS FOR?! YOU HAVE FIRE POWERS!!! WHERE ARE THE FIRE POWERS!!!"

Other than that TOP FILM! I still laugh at the "Outside" scene.

Flying Mullet
04-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Actually the worst movie ever is Benji the Hunted since it isn't even remotely entertaining in any way conceivable.
Is that the movie where he's watching some cougar cubs or something and one of them gets eaten by an owl?

eestlinc
04-21-2006, 07:09 PM
yea I think so, all I can remember is him running through the woods with some old dude chasing him sometimes. So freaking boring!

a nirvana fan
04-21-2006, 07:10 PM
Ive seen this film about three or four times and I thought it was Ok, nothing great or spectacular about it but hey its a movie based on a game, of course its not going to be great.

Dreddz
04-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Come on, it wasnt that bad.
Seriously, try Alone In The Dark and House Of The Dead if you want bad, real bad.

Polnareff
04-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Street Fighter II The Animated Movie= Best SF-based movie.

The SF series has the only fighting game plot I care about, and to see it ruined in SF The Movie was horrible.

Dhalsim as a doctor? Charlie as Blanka? What the hell was that?

And Ken's Shoryuu Reppa in the movie= laughably pathetic.

The arcade game based on it is even worse, but the game on PS1 that's based on the movie isn't so bad (the console versions were made by Capcom; they were complete retoolings of the arcade version, which was done by Acclaim).

Dreddz
04-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Theres no doubt that the animes are great. I prefer Street Fighter II the Animated Movie. Alpha disappointed me a bit though, kinda lame plot. And Akuma did pretty much nothing. Lame.

lady yunalesca
04-21-2006, 08:47 PM
yes the movie sucked!!!! maybe as much as godfather three.............yes that bad! :)

Polnareff
04-21-2006, 08:58 PM
The third movie, I think it was called Alpha Generations or something, that wasn't very good. It just came out the end of last year. It was based around Ryu and Akuma. Only characters like Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Gouken, and Sakura showed up in it.

But it doesn't suck anywhere near as bad as SF The Movie. Damn. Probably the worst movie I've ever seen as an SF fan, but one of the funniest movies I've seen as just a movie watcher :P

look_out_below
04-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Come on, it wasnt that bad.
Seriously, try Alone In The Dark and House Of The Dead if you want bad, real bad.

Yeah i think Alone in the Dark deserves the title of worst movie of all time. Street Fighter wasnt good but it definiately was better then ALone in the Dark.

~SapphireStar~
04-21-2006, 11:27 PM
I really enjoyed it. Kylie was *shudder*, but the rest of the movie rocked! Raul Julia (RIP) was wicked as Bison!
http://www.addamsfamily.com/addams03/julia/bison.jpg

Anaisa
04-21-2006, 11:43 PM
The worst movie ever is miracle on 34th street.