PDA

View Full Version : ::Endings::

silent_ultima
04-21-2006, 05:29 AM
OK, I've arrived at Kingdom Heart's doorstep. Haven't stepped in it, though.

Question is, do i need to do all the gummi ship thing to unlock the secret ending?

And i'm missing some treasure chest from radiant garden.. been through it countless times.. still can't find it...

And the best way to beat sephiroth, please? I've equipped sora with 'once more' ability, but somehow it only worked once..

and about this mini games.. how the heck can i finish the poster thingie in 30 sec? and that cart thing too.. the best time i got was 16 second.. :eep:

silent_ultima
04-21-2006, 05:30 AM
ohh.. one more thing.. where's the best place to level up?

Ichimonji
04-21-2006, 08:11 AM
1) No, you do not need to complete any Gummi Ship missions or the like to recieve the secret ending.

2) Keep looking, it's there.

3) Make sure you're at a high enough level and use Trinity like crazy. Make sure you have lots of Elixers too. The quicker you can recover your MP the better, but Berserk Charge does come in handy also.

4) You need all your Drive Forms leveled up to seven, and make sure you equip the abilities learned from them. The trick is that you must never touch the ground no matter what. Keep gliding.

5) The best place in my opinion to level up is The World That Never Was. Start from the end of the World, and work your way through the Nobodies to the beginning. Then start all over. It's great for collecting materials too.

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
04-23-2006, 05:59 PM
heres a list from the stradgey guide
1.should work on completing jiminysjournal
this meansthat u need to play mini-games, complete the mission log and find those rare heartless

Tavrobel
04-23-2006, 06:13 PM
Question is, do i need to do all the gummi ship thing to unlock the secret ending?
And i'm missing some treasure chest from radiant garden.. been through it countless times.. still can't find it...
And the best way to beat sephiroth, please? I've equipped sora with 'once more' ability, but somehow it only worked once..
and about this mini games.. how the heck can i finish the poster thingie in 30 sec? and that cart thing too.. the best time i got was 16 second.. :eep:

If you are in Normal, mode, you need to complete Jiminy's Journal to 100%. If in Proud, then simply lock all the worlds. As you can notice, both of these do not require the Gummi missions in any way, shape, or form.

Try the exterior of the Space Paranoids entrance point. Otherwise, keep looking and you will find it.

You hit him with the Keyblade. Magic is nulled.

Once More only works for Combos, which means you will only block one of his attacks (the fast ones). You need Second Chance for all of Sephiroth's other attacks.

The cart needs to be moved by your aerial attacks. The poster mission is best done by taking advantage of the Trolley that whizzes on by. Alternatively, use level 3 Glide/HighJump/Aerial Dodge, and memorize the location of the posters.

where's the best place to level up?
World that Never Was. Best for Valor, Wisdom, Final, and inadvertant leveling. Space Paranoids, FTW if leveling up the Master form.

silent_ultima
04-27-2006, 09:24 AM
just leveled up valor, wisdom and master form..

now i'm trying to level up my summons.. final would be next..

i've go thru jiminy's journal, i've noticed that it had that moogle stat thingie.. so i hafta synch ALL of it's item and get the moogle to MAX LEVEL to get 100% completion and the secret ending?

this is tougher than i thought..

Roogle
04-27-2006, 11:11 AM
An alternate way of obtaining the secret ending is to simply beat the game on Proud Mode.

Ouch!
04-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Not just simply beat it on Proud. If I remember correctly, you need to finish up all the worlds as well. You can beat the game without finishing some of them.

PontiusPilate
05-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Nice suggestions of ways to level up quick ^^^ but those arent the best ways

1. Get gullwing, get to critical.

2. after beating pride rock go to top where u fought scar the first time. There will be an army of the same creatures u fought at the Mulan world and will give 156 exp per kill.

FallenAngel411
05-07-2006, 02:23 AM
Does anyone know if you can get the secret ending on Proud mode if complete all the worlds but ignore the little Hercules world tournaments? Or are they mandatory? They annoy me. :3

Tavrobel
05-07-2006, 03:27 AM
Does anyone know if you can get the secret ending on Proud mode if complete all the worlds but ignore the little Hercules world tournaments? Or are they mandatory? They annoy me. :3

You need to finish 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica. You also only need to finish up to Goddess of Fate cup.

FallenAngel411
05-07-2006, 03:30 AM
Ah, I can handle that. Thanks. :)

Ouch!
05-07-2006, 03:32 AM

You need to finish 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica. You also only need to finish up to Goddess of Fate cup.
Actually, I'm pretty sure on my first time playing the game I didn't complete the Goddess of Fate cup and still got the secret ending. I think you only need to beat the Hades Cup.

FallenAngel411
05-07-2006, 03:52 AM
Really? Now I'm confused. :kaodizzy: I think I'll go do some research on Gamefaqs....

Tavrobel
05-07-2006, 04:27 AM

Actually, I'm pretty sure on my first time playing the game I didn't complete the Goddess of Fate cup and still got the secret ending. I think you only need to beat the Hades Cup.

Hades Cup is an event, which is required, so I didn't list it. But you do need the Goddess of Fate cup to be completed.

Really? Now I'm confused. I think I'll go do some research on Gamefaqs....
And no, you shouldn't be confused, it is very clear as to which Cup is which.

Ouch!
05-07-2006, 05:14 AM
I know that I didn't beat the Goddess of Fate Cup until my second play through and I saw the ending movie on my first. I'm well aware that the Hades Cup is an event thing, but that's exactly my point as to why it is the last thing you have to do before getting the extra ending.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
05-13-2006, 12:57 PM
OK, I've arrived at Kingdom Heart's doorstep. Haven't stepped in it, though.

that depends .....what mode are you playing cause on hard you just need to complete all worlds and in standard you have to complete jimineys journal and complete all worlds.