PDA

View Full Version : Zeromus EG

rabbitfurcoat06
04-21-2006, 06:12 PM
No matter how many times I try to defeat him, I lose. I find this battle quite impossible for some reason. All of my characters have levels of 75 onward, am I doing something wrong? From the moment he uses his Big Bang technique at the very start of the battle, he quickly destroys my party. I've used all the Grimoires on him also to get a couple extra hits in but he quickly transforms back into his good old self and beats the crap out of my characters.

Elpizo
04-21-2006, 06:43 PM
No matter how many times I try to defeat him, I lose. I find this battle quite impossible for some reason. All of my characters have levels of 75 onward, am I doing something wrong? From the moment he uses his Big Bang technique at the very start of the battle, he quickly destroys my party. I've used all the Grimoires on him also to get a couple extra hits in but he quickly transforms back into his good old self and beats the crap out of my characters.
I beat him with NO grimoires. Everybody at lv 70. he has 200 000 hp. Just keep ROsa healing your party every turn. Letting Kain dubble jump does nice damege as well. If you have Edge, throw away and if Rydia has the mist ring, just torch him with Mega Flare.
That should do the trick... Unless I'm missing something...
I only did five trials...

Zeromus_X
04-22-2006, 04:35 AM
The Grimoires aren't neccessary, but they do make the battle alot more hilarious. The first thing you need to know is that ZEG has an attack pattern, he starts off with Big Bang, does Mini/Toad, which should cancel out because everyone should have Ribbons, Tornado, which'll weaken the party, use Curaja quickly, and then a combo attack. I believe...well, it's not too far off. You don't need to be at super-high levels to beat him, more like 60s. Of course, with a Ribbon and Hero's Shield, it's fun to beat his ass with a solo character. :tongue: :cat:

Lunar Odin
04-27-2006, 02:12 PM
On the gba version u can get lots of megalixirs in the lunar ruins so keep (if u have the gba version) and i keep doing meteor and loads of ordinary attacks if he does big bang use a megalixir and keep going with my stratergy until hes dead and try to do the rest of the lunar trials but they are hard to open:)

(CECIL120X
04-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Have Rosa or po....something(the the white mage) heal your party constantly. GET THESE weopons as well.
*Hero shield (Awesome shield)
*Nirvana
*Abels lance and dragoons glove(for kain(DBJMP)