PDA

View Full Version : The Top 10 reasons why I love Tifa so much!

SuperMillionaire
04-21-2006, 07:15 PM
I'm in the mood for a little humor right now, so here's my top 10 list, David Letterman-style, on why I love Tifa SOOOOO much:

10. She's hip, she's hot, and she's all that! (yes, both her AND Rachael Leigh Cook!)
9. She's really strong!
8. She's a nice, sweet, friendly, and kind-hearted girl in a tough girl's body!
7. She's an adult, but acts like a teenager!
6. She's a tomboy in terms of clothing, but acts like a silly girly girl!
5. She's very happy and upbeat!
4. She has a very high-pitched voice!
3. She uses her superhuman strength to make Sora flinch, and then sighs in her sweet, girlish voice and walks away peacefully.
2. She has a great last name that signifies that the Heartless can't get her, because her heart is locked! If she and Cloud confirm that they love each other, together, they will defeat Sephiroth! Besides, I think they make a great couple!
1. She sweats a lot; she has a rather large portion of disgusting sweat under her armpits, but because she's so sweet, the children love her, no matter how sweaty her underarms are!

Hey, maybe we should call her "Tifa Sweatheart", because she's sweet and she sweats! LOL!

Ryushikaze
04-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Something of a hijack, but within the nature of the topic, in the event of C and T's marriage, would she change her surname, hyphenate, or what? Tifa Lockhart-Strife, or just Tifa Strife, or just remain Lockhart?

SuperMillionaire
04-21-2006, 07:23 PM
I don't know...

boys from the dwarf
04-22-2006, 10:22 AM
er. good for you... i guess?

Ultima Shadow
04-22-2006, 12:31 PM
1: Boobs
2: Boobs
3: ...uh... boobs?
4: Yeah, boobs
5: Big boobs

...and so on. :greenie:

Actually, I don't love Tifa at all. But I DO love boobs! :hyper:

SuperMillionaire
04-25-2006, 01:11 AM
I got this idea off of the David Letterman show.

Ballistix Man
04-25-2006, 03:07 AM
Wow I rather hate Tifa but this is a thread about love so I wont post nomore.

NGU
04-25-2006, 09:26 AM
SuperMillionare some peoplethink like aeris tifa is a horny little girl

SuperMillionaire
04-25-2006, 02:27 PM
I know others like Aerith, but she's more suitable for Zack.

Ballistix Man
04-25-2006, 10:56 PM
How so?

Tamaki sagaku
04-28-2006, 07:24 PM
because Areis is Zack's girlfriend.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
04-29-2006, 11:00 PM
[/SIZE]Comic Sans MS"]

Well you know i like Tifa not because she as those GIANT titties...nop not me.

I like Tifa because she kicks Aeris ass, who the hell needs Aeris in the main roll when you have Tifa!?:p

Ballistix Man
04-30-2006, 02:18 AM
Aeris was Zack's girlfriend.

Dr. Casey
04-30-2006, 10:18 AM

Don't completely know what you mean by this, but she is 20. She was a teenager just a short while ago. :tongue:

Rye
04-30-2006, 02:13 PM
I like her because she beat Barret up when he tried to look up her skirt. Remember that?

Levian
04-30-2006, 02:19 PM
Yeah, that was a funny scene.

SuperMillionaire
05-02-2006, 01:54 AM

Don't completely know what you mean by this, but she is 20. She was a teenager just a short while ago. :tongue:
Actually, she's 22 now. (Advent Children)

And you know who I think should play Tifa in a live-action movie? If not Rachael Leigh Cook, it should be American Idol's Katharine McPhee. If she is chosen to play Tifa, she can sing to Cloud! Besides, Katharine and Tifa are both 22 years old.

Zeromus_X
05-02-2006, 02:02 AM
Technically I have five reasons.

Stayin Dizzy
05-02-2006, 02:40 AM
1: Boobs
2: Boobs
3: ...uh... boobs?
4: Yeah, boobs
5: Big boobs

...and so on. :greenie:

Actually, I don't love Tifa at all. But I DO love boobs! :hyper:

*dies*:D :p

eestlinc
05-02-2006, 03:51 AM
I think we've had enough boobies jokes for one thread. Please try to make more thought-out posts.

MAS82587
05-02-2006, 06:41 AM
when does barret try to look up tifa's skirt? i'm not remembering that.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-02-2006, 08:54 AM
I think they are joking. If I don't remember it, then it's not in FFVII, and you know it b/c I've played this game like more than 5 times over. Is it in KH? I haven't gotten past the part with Roxas at the beginning.

When I was 13, I was initially attracted to her boobs, but I soon grew out of that, and liked her personality and the way she had feelings for Cloud and wanted to take care of him when he was in a coma. I love that scene. Plus, she is like the perfect woman to me, and I don't really care about the boobs. Garnet is also a perfect woman to me, and she doesn't reveal her boobs until the ending.

This was intended to be a more thought out post than just one about boobs.

EDIT: Oh, maybe it happened in the Japanese version, which I've never played, that Barret looked up her skirt?

cloud_doll
05-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Tifa doesnt dress like a tomboy...especially in the game where she's wearing the shortest skirt i've ever seen! but yeah she is cool and aeris is cool too, but tifa is just the coolest.

SuperMillionaire
05-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Tifa doesnt dress like a tomboy...especially in the game where she's wearing the shortest skirt i've ever seen! but yeah she is cool and aeris is cool too, but tifa is just the coolest.
Well, in FFVII, she's a girly girl, but in Advent Children, she looks more tomboyish. Also, she's more "mature" in AC than she is in FFVII. In FFVII, she is a happy-happy-happy, silly, sassy, and wild young (adult) girl who likes to make all sorts of fun-and-fancy-free poses.

Mr.Lockhart
05-23-2006, 07:51 AM
Well, I have the same fascination for this character. I have become obsessed with her a long time ago. Since the game came out, she has been my favorite female character in all this fantastic series. Yes, she may be very sexy and attractive, still, her funny lines and life philosophy makes me want to have the same kind of girl in real life.

I'm always thrilled when I see cameos of her in new video games. like in Kingdom Hearts II, that was a very good idea for the fans.

Here are some links to tribute videos. Hope this is not a repost. Enjoy! Mostly scenes from advent children, pity that tributes to this wonderful character have not much scenes from the original game. Well...not bad either!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLG4x2D2pr0&search=tifa%20tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwnzp1QXCBE&search=tifa%20tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGFGjPIRtHE&search=tifa%20tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpP3-dt-ZDM&search=tifa%20tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btavdW-eOHs&search=tifa%20tribute

Please don't double post. Use the 'edit' button instead. Thanks! ~ Miriel

Yliette
05-26-2006, 03:53 AM
Well, in FFVII, she's a girly girl, but in Advent Children, she looks more tomboyish. Also, she's more "mature" in AC than she is in FFVII. In FFVII, she is a happy-happy-happy, silly, sassy, and wild young (adult) girl who likes to make all sorts of fun-and-fancy-free poses.

Uh, isn't that paragraph of yours supposed to be referring to Aeris?

Aeris is 22 (in FFVII, older than both Tifa and Cloud) but acts far less than an adult.

Who was the one who first arrived at the Gold Saucer acting like a dumb kid who has just found a new toy? "Let's have some fun!" "We're gonna go play!" disregarding the fact that Barret was in a bad mood after remembering the events of Corel.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
05-26-2006, 04:22 AM
I'm pretty sure Aeris.

LunarWeaver
05-26-2006, 05:09 AM
I like Tifa because her name is Tifanny unfinished. Don't burn me with fire, I'll only enjoy it.

Plus Final Heaven is fun to watch.

SuperMillionaire
05-26-2006, 07:44 PM

Uh, isn't that paragraph of yours supposed to be referring to Aeris?

Aeris is 22 (in FFVII, older than both Tifa and Cloud) but acts far less than an adult.
No, I was talking about Tifa. She's the silly adult girl.

Yliette
05-27-2006, 03:11 AM

Tifa? Silly adult girl? Since when did she act like one in the game? I'm afraid I don't recall an event wherein she acted immaturely and juvenile.

Don't you go saying things without rock solid proof backing them up.

fire_of_avalon
05-27-2006, 06:39 AM
I hate Tifa. I hate everything about Tifa except for the fact that she's so easy to level. She is selfish to the point that she would sacrifice the world to be with Cloud, until of course Cloud says no, we shouldn't sacrifice the world we should do what Aerith was trying to do! And then she was all like oh, okay! Grrr!

SuperMillionaire
05-30-2006, 01:23 AM

Tifa? Silly adult girl? Since when did she act like one in the game? I'm afraid I don't recall an event wherein she acted immaturely and juvenile.

Don't you go saying things without rock solid proof backing them up.
Well, I hear that she has all sorts of funny lines, and I've seen her smile all the time, and strike up all sorts of fun-and-fancy-free poses, such as this:

http://www.beatrush.com/minicomics/TifaTales4/tt408.jpg

NOW do you see why she's a silly adult girl?

Yliette
05-30-2006, 04:44 AM
So you're proof is based on caricature and spoofed up pictures by zealous fans. Well I find your proof perfect, alright. Perfectly pathetic.

SuperMillionaire
05-30-2006, 01:48 PM
So you're proof is based on caricature and spoofed up pictures by zealous fans. Well I find your proof perfect, alright. Perfectly pathetic.
I'm not saying she's immature and juvenile, but still, she's a silly girl. She's happy-happy-happy in FFVII.

Yliette
06-05-2006, 07:42 AM
Sadly, there's still not enough proof or evidence to back your statement up. All you can find are opinions of no credibility and caricature as puny back-up to your spineless statements.

I pity you, child.

SuperMillionaire
06-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Well, I know she's an adult, but still...