PDA

View Full Version : energy crystal(kh2)

ffxfreak93
04-21-2006, 09:54 PM
what heartless/nobodies drop this particular item?

Skyblade
04-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Shaman (from the Pride Lands) and Bookmasters (from Hollow Bastion and later Space Paranoids).

Tavrobel
04-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Shaman (from the Pride Lands) and Bookmasters (from Hollow Bastion and later Space Paranoids).

8%, and 4%, respectively.

ffxfreak93
04-21-2006, 10:25 PM
so your saying i have a better chance of getting an e. crystal with the shaman?

Skyblade
04-21-2006, 10:30 PM
so your saying i have a better chance of getting an e. crystal with the shaman?

Yes.

ffxfreak93
04-21-2006, 10:37 PM
what would be the percentage if i were to equip lucky lucky?

Cruise Control
04-21-2006, 10:52 PM
I dunno. Equip all 7. Donald, Goofy, and Sora have one each. The sweet Memories keyblade, the Genji Sheild, and that one staff all have Lucky, Lucky. The equip the ring, you'll have all you want and more in no time.

Skyblade
04-21-2006, 10:58 PM
I dunno. Equip all 7. Donald, Goofy, and Sora have one each. The sweet Memories keyblade, the Genji Sheild, and that one staff all have Lucky, Lucky. The equip the ring, you'll have all you want and more in no time.

The Meteor Staff is Donald's Lucky Lucky weapon.

Tavrobel
04-21-2006, 10:58 PM
If you equipped all srven, then your chances will be very high. I don't know the exact number. If you only equip one, then the chances double to 16% and 8%, but there are diminishing returns with Lucky/Lucky. This means after the second one, the percentage of drop will no longer double.

ffxfreak93
04-22-2006, 03:03 AM
oh that sucks but oh well

Tavrobel
04-22-2006, 03:38 AM
At least it still increases. Seven Lucky/Lucky-s is immensely high (compared to 4% drops)
Proceeds as such.

1L/L 2L/L 3L/L 4L/L 5L/L 6L/L 7L/L
2% --> 4% --> 6% --> 8% --> 10% --> 11% --> 12%
4% --> 8% --> 12% --> 15% --> 18% --> 21% --> 24%
5% --> 10% --> 15% --> 19% --> 23% --> 27% --> 30%
6% --> 12% --> 18% --> 22% --> 26% --> 30% --> 34%
8% --> 16% --> 22% --> 28% --> 34% --> 40% --> 45%
10% --> 20% --> 30% --> 38% --> 46% --> 52% --> 58%
12% --> 24% --> 34% --> 44% --> 52% --> 60% --> 66%

The exceptions to percentages are the item Vendor Heartless (rare Heartless), which appear randomly in certain areas, and some more tha others. When activating the Vendor Heartless, the drop rate is static for all items that are capable of dropping. Lucky/Lucky will affect only the rarity of the item that is dropped, and even with seven Lucky/Lucky, not that much.

Some of the numbers may be off, sometime by a gross margin, but that should give you relatively accurate drop rate. All values will either be at those levels, or less, (but never more), depending on Lucky/Lucky equipped. As you can see, the effect diminishes very quickly. Fortunately, for you, Luck is a party trait, so all characters will have the same Luck rate as the next, depending on the number of Lucky/Lucky skills equipped by active members. These numbers are VERY generous, and is the only the MAXIMUM drop rate affordable by the game per Lucky/Lucky.

Sora -- Sweet Memories, obtained after sealing 100 Acre Wood
Passive skill obtained Level 41 under Strength path
Passive skill obtained Level 99 under Magic path
Passive skill obtained Level 53 under Defender path

For Sora to get the passive skill, Roxas must have chosen one of the three paths at the beginning of the game, in Awakening. Sora will only get this skill once, so don't be fooled by my notation. If you chose to embrace Roxas' warrior skills by choosing the Sword, Wand, or Shield, then he will follow one of these paths, respectively. Required by plot, so of course, you chose one.

This is NOT determined by the duel between Roxas and Seifer at the beginning of the game. That only gives him a stat bonus, it does not determine his build status.

Donald -- Meteor Staff, obtained in a Chest at Port Royal, Seadrift Keep
Passive skill obtained after defeating all the Heartless at the Old Mansion

Goofy -- Genji Shield, obtained after successfully completing the Titan Cup
Passive skill obtained after defeating Shenzai, Banzai, and Ed in the Lion's Den, first encounter

Armor -- Lucky Ring, obtained after successfully completing the Pain & Panic cup, raises Luck rate by the same amount as a passive or earned ability on any of the characters. None of the NPC characters in the guest worlds have this ability, except the two Jacks.
Sparrow and Skellington, respectively.

There is no need to obtain a large quantity of these items, except to Synthesize the higher end Synthesis items, and that only cuts the requirements in half. However, one is REQUIRED for Ultima Weapon. But the good thing is, getting one can't hurt.

ffxfreak93
04-26-2006, 03:08 AM
lol thats why i'm looking for an energy crystal

i want ultima weapon