PDA

View Full Version : Haha i actually did it

Jings
04-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Hi all, i registered with the forum whilst i was battling that final aeon jecht fellow and my final fantasy skills are pretty limited so i was getting beaten pretty badly. I was going to ask for some tips but, after a long and swear filled fight, i persevered and i've finally beaten the game. Needless to say im exstatic, i gave up a friday evening to finish this game off :D

Well seeing as the reason that i registered is now gone i thought i might as well share the momentous news with you all, gonna celebrate with a nice cold corona :D

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 10:25 PM
so. i beat seymour omnis into the ground easly. i lost to him 1st try but i rarly lose second try. i train up by killing dark aeons.

Flying Mullet
04-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Congrats and welcome to EoFF! :)

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 10:29 PM
soz for being rude. just a tad jealos.

Jings
04-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the welcome, ill stick around for a little while i think and see how things go. Im bad at final fantasy, very bad it's a miracle i actually managed to finish it. I've played FF One, Two, Six? (the one with that evil bastard Kefka) and Seven before this one and i've failed to beat them all, got to the end of FF VII but couldnt manage the boss. I think it was more to do with the fact that i it took forever to get back to him if you died, anyway the point is im rubbish at Final Fantasy games which makes my victory all the sweeter :)

Anyway enough of the celebrations. I'll start FF X-2 soon and i hope it's not as bad as some people make out :S

4evarisha
04-21-2006, 10:53 PM
Hi all, i registered with the forum whilst i was battling that final aeon jecht fellow and my final fantasy skills are pretty limited so i was getting beaten pretty badly. I was going to ask for some tips but, after a long and swear filled fight, i persevered and i've finally beaten the game. Needless to say im exstatic, i gave up a friday evening to finish this game off :D

Well seeing as the reason that i registered is now gone i thought i might as well share the momentous news with you all, gonna celebrate with a nice cold corona :D
Great job and welcome to eoff:D

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 11:07 PM
i've done ff7. to easy.

Tavrobel
04-21-2006, 11:09 PM
FFX-2 IS as bad as some people say. Whether or not you enjoy it is completely in your power. You shouldn't have a problem beating FFX-2 if you beat FFX.

so. i beat seymour omnis into the ground easly. i lost to him 1st try but i rarly lose second try. i train up by killing dark aeons.

Yeah, that's... just not believeable. That's not said in a good way.
And LOL you play Int. Newb. CAN'T HANDLE POISON/BERSERK/CONFUSION

i've done ff7. to easy.

Way to spare his feelings.

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 11:12 PM
hehe. seymour has only 80,000 hp and my valefore does 50,000 with his energy blast. all i needed to do was hit him about another 7-10 times

DeathKnight
04-22-2006, 04:16 AM
Welcome to EOFF, remember not to listen to Trovbel. And hey, you sound awesome! you kicked ass! had a blast! saw the ending, It's your DAY! :meditate:

4evarisha
04-22-2006, 05:10 AM
i've done ff7. to easy.
huh ???????:confused:

Night_Blade
04-22-2006, 02:01 PM
i found final fantasy 7 easy. can't you read ?!

shame that you can't continue to play after the ending.

Crop
04-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the forum, and congrats.

P.S Night_Blade is an asshole :)

Dell
04-22-2006, 06:35 PM
hehe. seymour has only 80,000 hp and my valefore does 50,000 with his energy blast. all i needed to do was hit him about another 7-10 times

My Valefor normal attack can already done 99999 damage.

Jings, have you done the sidequest, it's pretty important, if you done the sidequest, I'm pretty sure Jecht is easy.

FFVII is hard for me especially when its time to beat the weapons and it is also my first FF.

4evarisha
04-22-2006, 06:52 PM

shame that you can't continue to play after the ending.
Oh what i mean congrats

Crop
04-22-2006, 07:20 PM

Maybe you should type better!

4evarisha
04-22-2006, 07:35 PM
Thx yea you should type it better:D in a nice way:D

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-22-2006, 09:09 PM
well jings movin up in the ff world is always a gud thing. it sounds to me tho like ur having a hard time cos ur jus playin the game not enjoyin it. take time to fight those extra few battles, u'll see the difference in ur characters before long and u won't sruggle as much with the game. also, investing in guides helps, or u can visit here --> www.gamefaqs.com

congrats on ur victory and know we'll always help if u post ok :D peace out

p.s night_blade isn't an asshole, i think he just expressed himself in a way he didn't mean to

Jings
04-22-2006, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the comments all, yeah i think my problem may be that my characters are pretty weak by the end of the game and i never take alot of time out to really level them up. That doesn't mean im not enjoying it though on the contrary im thoroughly enjoying it and just like to get on and see what happens next :) I think my characters had on average about 3500 health by the end i dont know how that compares to most other players but i definately struggled.

Jesta
04-23-2006, 12:21 PM
well jings movin up in the ff world is always a gud thing. it sounds to me tho like ur having a hard time cos ur jus playin the game not enjoyin it. take time to fight those extra few battles, u'll see the difference in ur characters before long and u won't sruggle as much with the game. also, investing in guides helps, or u can visit here --> www.gamefaqs.com

www.authorisedcollection.com is another good site to help you kick off with your game. congrats on finally beating him. your should invest in a stressball and use it while you play. it can help rather than yelling at the screen and your folks getting cross at you. lol.

make sure that you have fun and enjoy!!!!!!!

Night_Blade
04-25-2006, 08:25 PM
and all i did was say that final fantasy 7 was easy. i can't train up fast cause there is nothing worth fighting than abyss worms.

Dell
04-26-2006, 04:39 PM
As far as I know, there's no Abyss Worm in FFVII, even if it's exist, Abyss Worm don't give many points to your materias.

tenhitcombo
04-26-2006, 05:49 PM
[!]you seen seifer on kingdomhearts 2???wtf???a benie???
seifer+benie=wtf????[/!]*snip*

This was spam. Do not spam. ~ Leeza

Vivisteiner
04-26-2006, 06:49 PM
WELL DONE

But he's really weak if you do the Don Tonberry trick. 2nd time, I just had my Yuna hit him for 99,999......Syanara Seymour

Renmiri
04-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Welcome! Corona, heh ? I hope you are 21 or older if you are in US!

j/k

Add a lemon to it. Yummy...

Welcome to the board.

Night_Blade
04-27-2006, 05:54 PM
As far as I know, there's no Abyss Worm in FFVII, even if it's exist, Abyss Worm don't give many points to your materias.
i meant FFX.

crazybayman
04-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Im bad at final fantasy, very bad it's a miracle i actually managed to finish it.
Its just a matter of taking a little extra time to level up. There's loads of sidequests that you can take on, which will get you advanced along the sphere grid. Actually, you can max out your stats in FFX in a reasonable amount of time, with a few tricks, which you can find at gamefaqs.

Take the monster arena for example. If you even take the time to capture every species from the Calm Lands, Mt. Gagazet and on, your levels will have advanced substantially, making all bosses you encounter pretty easy.

Anyways, welcome, and enjoy!

i meant FFX.
There's no Abyss Worm in FFX. There's a Sandworm in FFX, and the Abyss Worm is in FFVIII.

Jesta
05-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Welcome! Corona, heh ? I hope you are 21 or older if you are in US!

j/k

Add a lemon to it. Yummy...

Welcome to the board.

i find a lime tastes better.. j/k

Dell
05-02-2006, 04:49 PM
i meant FFX.
There's no Abyss Worm in FFX. There's a Sandworm in FFX, and the Abyss Worm is in FFVIII.

Abyss Worm is an Area Conquest Monster, unlocked after you capture every monster in Bikanel.
I don't think Abyss Worm give much, you should try Species Conquest monster or Original if you're strong enough for a sweet price:

Juggernaut: Strength Sphere
Tanket: Defense Sphere
Fenrir: Agility Sphere (If I'm correct)
Hornet: Accuracy Sphere (If I'm correct)
Pteryx: Evasion Sphere (If I'm correct)
Jumbo Flan: Magic Sphere (this one is a pain in the ass, immune to every physical attack, only Pain work, overdrives is too weak)
One-Eye: Magic Defense Sphere
IronClad: HP Sphere (good if you have Break HP Limit)
Vidatu: MP Sphere (good is you have Break MP Limit)

You might want to fight Nemmy...Nemesis, Nemmy is the nickname for Nemesis. (I got that from TOL)

crazybayman
05-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Abyss Worm is an Area Conquest Monster, unlocked after you capture every monster in Bikanel.
Right, I forgot that one.

Night_Blade
05-04-2006, 05:00 PM
see. i find abyss worm easy. teh epaaj is hard enough to kill due to it's super regen.