PDA

View Full Version : omg liek smurf you

DK
04-21-2006, 11:54 PM
Seriously, why can't people lighten up a little these days? Things are taken so seriously, and not even significant things. People are willing to get worked up over the most inane things in the world. Is it really so hard to relax a bit and be chilled out and enjoy life a little?

Rye
04-21-2006, 11:55 PM
Agreed, emo kid. :p People just need to chill out and enjoy the sunshine. Spring is here!

Venom
04-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Yeah I know, little things smurfing bother everyone, screw them I'm doing whatever the smurf I want today!!!:mad2:

EDIT: Not really.

Loony BoB
04-22-2006, 12:00 AM
First of all, that title is crap. Spell correctly, it's not that hard. Also, can't you make a title without offensive things such as "omg" (we all know that stands for something which is taking the Lord's name in vain) and 'smurf' (well, we know what you meant...). And as for your topic, sometimes things are serious. Maybe you should be more serious. Not everything is a laugh, you know. People are dying and I don't see you doing anything about it. There is so much to do in this world, so relaxing isn't always the best thing. And some of us in this world actually LIKE to be serious instead of dopey and stupid. What if some of us actually want that stick to -- xD Sorry, I'll stop.

nik0tine
04-22-2006, 12:01 AM
I know, seriously.

And remember people, the warn button is your friend. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/nik0tine/report.gif

Levian
04-22-2006, 12:02 AM
You tell them, brutha. :cool:

Raistlin
04-22-2006, 12:07 AM
What if some of us actually want the stick to stay in our butt?

nik0tine
04-22-2006, 12:08 AM
What if some of us actually want the stick to stay in our butt?
You go to EoEO for that.

Raistlin
04-22-2006, 12:09 AM
:(

DK
04-22-2006, 12:13 AM
You only like the stick in your butt because of the funny feeling it gives you.

cloud_doll
04-22-2006, 12:34 AM
what loony bob said is exactly what this thread is complaining about. everyone gets all worked up about little things. chill out, seriously. i think you need to relax. and everyone puts omg everywhere. but whatever, you're site staff so do you thing!

Psychotic
04-22-2006, 12:35 AM
Fuck you, Dan. This thread is obviously aimed at me. I've taken enough of your /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif recently, and this is the final straw. I'm leaving EoFF forever. GOODBYE.

Well, BADbye actually, because you don't deserve a good one, jerk.

theundeadhero
04-22-2006, 12:38 AM
It's because EOFF lacks a charismatic dominate leader. Without someone like that the forum members stick to their little groups instead of having some oh so awesome person people wish they could be friends with if they were cool enough. Blame Canada.

Madonna
04-22-2006, 01:01 AM
I obviously need to be more active and quell these petty loldramas with my awesomenesspersuasive and calming elocution skills.

I urge peace, my people. :|

Anaisa
04-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Everyones fake angry nowadays, they don't really mean it, their just attempting to excercise their dominance. It works out ok for me, because then I just excercise my drop kicks on their face.

Reles
04-22-2006, 01:28 AM
I make fun of this kid at lunch because he never has lunch money and sits there and eats nothing, but when he does have lunch money he goes out and buys junk food. I've either seen him drinking a soda and eating a candy bar or some greasey pizza and fries. So I make fun of him and he got extremely pissed off at me and was all, "YEAH WELL YOU HAVE A DARNED COOKIE" and I started to laugh. I guess he gets offended too easily, I was only teasing, yeesh. It's really irritating when people don't understand that you're messing with them and they go off and act like a whiney little bitch.

Leeza
04-22-2006, 01:55 AM
I agree with BoB for the most part. There is a time for everything, I agree, and I would need specifics as to what you're complaining about. But, realistically, there are too many things in the real world that you can just not <i>lighten up</i> about.

Hambone
04-22-2006, 02:11 AM
First of all, that title is crap. Spell correctly, it's not that hard. Also, can't you make a title without offensive things such as "omg" (we all know that stands for something which is taking the Lord's name in vain) and 'smurf' (well, we know what you meant...). And as for your topic, sometimes things are serious. Maybe you should be more serious. Not everything is a laugh, you know. People are dying and I don't see you doing anything about it. There is so much to do in this world, so relaxing isn't always the best thing. And some of us in this world actually LIKE to be serious instead of dopey and stupid. What if some of us actually want that stick to -- xD Sorry, I'll stop.
As for that "Lord's name in vain" thing, check your biography in your profile, BoB. I believe you violated your own rule... Don't kill me! :( *hides* And I didn't know that you have this kind of serious mod side. wow.

Reine
04-22-2006, 02:44 AM
BoBs post was a joke :p

But hey, this whole thread might be a clever joke :shifty:

On topic: Silly omadawns taking things seriosly, lol

Dolentrean
04-22-2006, 03:19 AM
People are miserable idiots and should be hated... Why dose everyone have to be so politicly correct...

DeathKnight
04-22-2006, 04:35 AM
Don't get mad people, chill like me *points at icon* it's all good.

Itsunari 2000
04-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Life is a serious ( if utterly futile) business. Some people have issues - in my instance, I have to concern myself with how I'm going to get through a week without committing admittedly misguided martyrdom in preferrably the most violent and theatrically John Woo-esque form possible. I don't need some laughing fool in my face, interfering with my work and telling me to " lighten up." filling my head with ridiculous notions of laughter and whatnot. I've had it with all that crap. All I want to do now is meditate, and consider which assault rifle I'm going to buy and what suit I'm going to be wearing on the day of the job. Leave me alone and let me end this the way I want to. It's my right. Then, perhaps I will laugh, as the bullets riddle my body in a blaze of gunfire, happy and content that my life ended in the most spectacular fashion.

Lost Number
04-23-2006, 12:31 AM
No...rage is power, so why chill? Thats just weakness.

rubah
04-23-2006, 12:34 AM
psh, I always take everything too seriously!

Madonna
04-23-2006, 03:38 AM
You never take my advances seriously, Miss Lapiz. ;__; Or is that me never being serious in the first place? ;_____;

There are times and places to take things seriously; if you don't know when these times occur or where these areas happen to appear, tough luck! Embarass yourself a few times and figure it out; experience is always so handy.

Yamaneko
04-23-2006, 03:46 AM
Why is it funny when a piano falls on someone and kills them, but not when a deadly disease does?

Lindy
04-23-2006, 03:52 AM
But that IS funny.

You know what else is funny? Cancer, that's hilarious; AIDS comes in a close second.

Hambone
04-23-2006, 03:56 AM
You never take my advances seriously, Miss Lapiz. ;__; Or is that me never being serious in the first place? ;_____;

There are times and places to take things seriously; if you don't know when these times occur or where these areas happen to appear, tough luck! Embarass yourself a few times and figure it out; experience is always so handy.
what? you are a spanish pencil?

Madonna
04-23-2006, 04:04 AM
Hey, [that] (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=12624) is [his] (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=12624) job.

rubah
04-23-2006, 04:06 AM
Stop making fun of my inability to spell when I was 12:(

Hawkeye
04-23-2006, 04:06 AM
I'll kill you!

Shaun
04-24-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm sorry Kyono, but you can't just assume like that. You're a good member, I'll give you that - but you can't just believe that every person in this world, let alone these forums, have open opportunities and a chance for a great lifestyle. We're all individuals, and we were all brought up differently. Some of us were lucky, some of us weren't. Some of us never got those chances, and some of us did. Some of us will be in a good mood right now, and some of us won't. You can't expect people to be happy though.

Spiffing Cheese
04-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Stop whining, placenta face.

Shaun
04-24-2006, 02:39 PM
...?

Spiffing Cheese
04-24-2006, 02:41 PM
...?

I'm not calling YOU that. :D

Shaun
04-24-2006, 02:42 PM
Ah, right!

SammieBabe
04-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Stop whining, placenta face.

Um Ewww, Emma.... :barf:

Raistlin
04-24-2006, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry Kyono, but you can't just assume like that. You're a good member, I'll give you that - but you can't just believe that every person in this world, let alone these forums, have open opportunities and a chance for a great lifestyle. We're all individuals, and we were all brought up differently. Some of us were lucky, some of us weren't. Some of us never got those chances, and some of us did. Some of us will be in a good mood right now, and some of us won't. You can't expect people to be happy though.
He's not assuming anything and I think even Dan would feel a little sympathy for someone who's not feeling well. But <i>in general</i>, he's saying stop taking things so seriously, such as trying to nitpick everything someone says. :p

DK
04-24-2006, 03:11 PM
He's not assuming anything and I think even Dan would feel a little sympathy for someone who's not feeling well. But <i>in general</i>, he's saying stop taking things so seriously, such as trying to nitpick everything someone says. :p

Pretty much, yes. :D If people have good reason to be grieved, then sure. But being pissed about something that really doesn't need it, it's just silly.

Spiffing Cheese
04-24-2006, 03:12 PM
Um Ewww, Emma.... :barf:

Just because you want a placenta face. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE. :mad2:

DK
04-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah all the afterbirth goes in our milkshake and on our cheese on toast.

Spiffing Cheese
04-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Mmm... milkshake? :crying:

DK
04-24-2006, 03:20 PM
Well I kinda thought that's what it'd look like in a glass. :D

SammieBabe
04-24-2006, 03:25 PM
Just because you want a placenta face. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE. :mad2:

I could say something really gross right now, but I won't sink to YOUR level... :irked:

Raistlin
04-24-2006, 03:30 PM
I think this is rather appropriate here: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/10/17

Spiffing Cheese
04-24-2006, 04:26 PM
I could say something really gross right now, but I won't sink to YOUR level... :irked:

Go on, you know you want to. Sink, Sammie! SINK.

Peter_20
04-24-2006, 05:28 PM
First of all, that title is crap. Spell correctly, it's not that hard. Also, can't you make a title without offensive things such as "omg" (we all know that stands for something which is taking the Lord's name in vain) and 'smurf' (well, we know what you meant...). And as for your topic, sometimes things are serious. Maybe you should be more serious. Not everything is a laugh, you know. People are dying and I don't see you doing anything about it. There is so much to do in this world, so relaxing isn't always the best thing. And some of us in this world actually LIKE to be serious instead of dopey and stupid. What if some of us actually want that stick to -- xD Sorry, I'll stop.I truly hope this is some kind of sarcasm. :D:rolleyes2

Old Manus
04-24-2006, 07:05 PM
Srsly.

boris no no
04-24-2006, 07:08 PM
It scares me how little people know about BoB
Hes from NZ...everything he says is sarcasm (or at least sounds it. I don't understand a damn word he says.... :heart: BoB!)

And I agree with kyono. Lifes too short to worry about everything! hang loose people!

Itsunari 2000
04-24-2006, 07:42 PM
" Hang " loose indeed, in my case.

Anaisa
04-24-2006, 07:56 PM
" Hang " loose indeed, in my case.
Is that supposed to be a suicide reference? Because if it is, it should be hang tight.

Itsunari 2000
04-24-2006, 08:10 PM
No. HANG.