PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on missions...

JAM777
04-22-2006, 01:20 AM
I'm stuck on 294 & 285 mission.
I don't have Adaman Alloy, Broken Sword for 285 and Crusite Alloy for 294. How I can get them?

I read the hero gaol item, then, some missions apear. And capture almost all monsters and talk to the monster bank owner for mission 100.
What else can I do? :confused:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
please

Jam, do not double, or triple post. Wait for someone to respond to your thread, or if you have stuff to add, use the edit/delete button. -- foa

Skyblade
04-22-2006, 01:31 AM
Ok, five minutes is not enough time to be complaining that people aren't responding.

Anyway, there are quests to turn two Zodiac Ore into Crusite Alloy, and two Adamantite Ore into Adaman Alloy. There is also a quest to get the broken sword. Just cycle around a bit, check availible quests twice a month, and you should have little trouble. I don't think any of those quests are specific to a particular city, so just keep looking.

JAM777
04-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I have them (I mean: 2 Zodiac Ore, and two Adamantite Ore).
And checking availible quests but nothing new. Anyway thanks, the rest is up to me....try little harder and keep looking.

Good question: those quests are specific to a particular city or no?... I don't think either but if someone know other way to unlock those quests, let me know.

I know what to do. I must go to Ambervale... automaticaly said (save game?). So i must save and try to get out but automaticaly enter to a mission (Royal Valley).

ITS WORK, IT WORK, I DID IT; I was looking all possibilities. I was stuck for more that a year.

If some one else is stuck tel them about this.
Sorry, I'm from Puerto Rico so my english is no good enough so i brobably makes some mistakes