PDA

View Full Version : OMFG KFC Day 0wns

Ballistix Man
04-22-2006, 07:21 AM
In honor of KFC Day what is your favorite memory of KFC.

Meat Puppet
04-22-2006, 07:22 AM
When I was in the KFC drive-thru and then my sister started puking and she went pale and fainted and I had to drive her to hospital.

black orb
04-22-2006, 07:27 AM
>>> Looking through the glass how other people enjoyed their food..

NeoCracker
04-22-2006, 08:15 AM
The first time they had the Popcorn Chicken, when it really looked like popcorn. Aside from that I really don't like KFC.

MTV is to music as KFC is to Chicken - LEwis Black.

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-22-2006, 08:24 AM
One time I ate at KFC and I got more sick than I've ever been before. I've haven't eaten thier chicken since. I do like thier cornbread though. KFC cornbread + honey = fantastic!

Erdrick Holmes
04-22-2006, 08:32 AM
KFC secretly laced all of their food with cocaine and LSD to make it so addictive. I don't even like Mashed Potatos yet I eat KFC's potatos right out of the bucket.

Rase
04-22-2006, 08:33 AM
The first time I tried one of thier new Spicy Snacker things. :heart: :love:

Meat Puppet
04-22-2006, 09:04 AM
KFC secretly laced all of their food with cocaine and LSD to make it so addictive. I don't even like Mashed Potatos yet I eat KFC's potatos right out of the bucket.

Whoever thought to lace their food with LSD to get people addicted is an idiot. There are plenty of cheaper, more addictive chemicals out there.

Zeromus_X
04-22-2006, 09:07 AM
I like those awesome Twister things, but not much else. :cat:

Markus. D
04-22-2006, 09:56 AM
I like the lightly toaasted twister and the popcorn chicken.

Mittopotahis
04-22-2006, 11:18 AM
The time when I was very young, and me, my mum, my sister, and my nan went to KFC. Mum told me to go wash my hands in the bathroom cause they were greasy. So I did, and when I went in, I heard my favourite Spice Girls song on. So I started singing. Apparantly I didn't know how loud I was actually singing, and when I walked out, everyone was looking at me. I didn't know why. When we left (which was straight away) My mum asked me "Why were you singing in the bathroom, the whole store could hear you." I was embarassed.

~SapphireStar~
04-22-2006, 02:28 PM
When ever I use to meet Dan at Piccadilly trainstation when he came from Marple. We would make a beeline for KFC and always get a chicken whooper (I think that was its name!), large coke and fries. We would stay there for ages, just chatting. It was lovely :D

Jess
04-22-2006, 03:09 PM
I don't like KFC. :mad2:

Marshall Banana
04-22-2006, 03:28 PM
My parents bought food from KFC so much when I was younger that now I can't bring myself to eat anything from there. I don't have any good memories of that place!

Shlup
04-22-2006, 03:56 PM
My favorite memory isn't actually mine. My dad says that when he was a kid and he did a commercial for them, the chicken he was supposed to bite into and grin wasn't cooked. And the Colonial had a foul mouth, which is an amusing pun.

Alive-Cat
04-22-2006, 04:20 PM
My fondest memory of this wonderful invention is actually to do with KFC, here you go, take it:

I was sitting in KFC, eating KFC, because they sometimes do that in there, and an animal rights person walked in and said,
"DON'T EAT MEAT!"
And so I was like,
"Sure!"
So there I was, not eating meat, (half of KFC is just processed vegetable fat, anyway), and he said,
"Well done! But I am really a Wizard, from the planet Mars!"
I was amazed, and to tell you the truth, I was a little bit amazed, too. I'd never met someone from Mars before, but Wizards are pretty common. Heck, even I'm one! Well, he took me to Mars and we did stuff on Mars, then I went home.

cloud_doll
04-22-2006, 04:28 PM
for some reason my mom has always told me that the chicken from KFC is made from fake chickens. they won't let me eat there...so i've never had their food. but i would realy like some of their mashed potatoes...

DMKA
04-22-2006, 04:31 PM
When I was in the KFC drive-thru and then my sister started puking and she went pale and fainted and I had to drive her to hospital.
KFC has drive-thrus?

I haven't eaten there in years. Like, over twelve years.

Shauna
04-22-2006, 05:03 PM
My favourite memory of KFC is eating one on KFC Day! It's a strange coincidence! :eek:

Shoeberto
04-22-2006, 05:09 PM
I was pretty hooked on their snackers there for a while.

My fondest memory? Going there during a shortened lunch period with two friends. Nobody was at the register. Someone looked like they were walking towards it, but nope, they went out the side door to the dining room to talk to someone who apparantly was an employee with some sort of pay problem or something. Okay. Wait another minute or two, and someone else starts walking towards the register - but no, they head out the door to the dining room, also, to talk to the employee. And again, someone looks like they're coming to take our order, but they head out to the employee. There are now three employees just shooting the breeze with some other guy while we're standing very impatiently, hoping to not be late to school. We also see a guy walk up towards the registers, looking out to the dining room, wondering what the commotion is about, and picking his ear. We did get waited on, eventually, and had to rush to eat to get out of there and back to school on time. My KFC sucks at service.

kikimm
04-22-2006, 05:17 PM
KFC has drive-thrus?

Every one that I've been to has had a drive-thru.

My fondest memory was probably the time I went there with 2 other friends. We must have been there for a few hours. I don't remember a whole lot about it, besides the fact that I was laughing almost the whole time. And we made a mess. >=D

Zeldy
04-22-2006, 05:38 PM
I don't think Ive ever been KFC.
The only one in St Helens is in the middle of nowhere.

Shoden
04-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Is it really chicken?

smittenkitten
04-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Proberly with my best friend anna and we bought mini fillets it was a special day. Or the time Shauna knocked my kfc over and then my juice. What a performance. :D

rubah
04-22-2006, 05:59 PM
I remember being glad that people at our family reunion brought some KFC biscuits because theirs are really good.

And eating at one in St. Croix.

Shauna
04-22-2006, 06:00 PM
Or the time Shauna knocked my kfc over and then my juice. What a performance. :D

:mad2:

Psychotic
04-22-2006, 08:34 PM
KFCruelty.

Or when EoFF's very own Baloki let me nibble on his breast. He knew I hadn't been fed in a very long while, and went out of his way to make sure I was fulfilled.

Anaisa
04-22-2006, 09:05 PM
My favorite KFC memory is when the Chickens cooped up in KFCs Chicken torture chambers, waiting to be murdered, mutated and grew into giant Chickens. They then slaughtered everybody who worked there. They started out by pecking out their eyeballs and clawing the skin from their faces. They had a lovely time pecking and clawing them to death. They played jump rope with their entrails, marbles with their eyeballs, and football with their heads. They then went out and happily crushed every KFC in existence.

Loony BoB
04-22-2006, 09:13 PM
When Stefan, a friend of my sister's (and eventually also myself), went and bought some KFC, ate half of it, grabbed a hair from another friend's head, put it in the KFC thing, went to KFC, complained and returned with another meal. Cheeky bastard. xD

Kirobaito
04-22-2006, 09:33 PM
$1.99 Chicken Fried Steak Wednesday.

Levian
04-22-2006, 10:32 PM
My favorite KFC moment lies in the future.

Chaos
04-22-2006, 11:09 PM
I really dislike KFC. I think its greasy, tasteless mush.

I wouldn't reeallly class it as food either, but there ya go.

project X
04-23-2006, 12:19 AM
When they had those tamagotchi-like toys. That was exciting. :love:

MecaKane
04-23-2006, 12:24 AM
My favorite KFC memory is when the Chickens cooped up in KFCs Chicken torture chambers, waiting to be murdered, mutated and grew into giant Chickens. They then slaughtered everybody who worked there. They started out by pecking out their eyeballs and clawing the skin from their faces. They had a lovely time pecking and clawing them to death. They played jump rope with their entrails, marbles with their eyeballs, and football with their heads. They then went out and happily crushed every KFC in existence.

My favorite KFC memory is eating vegeterians.

And also when I went there with my old girlfriend, we got the toonie teusday meals and it was tasty and we had fun. :love:

project X
04-23-2006, 12:27 AM
My favorite KFC moment was when my mom went alone to get some water, and then I was about to go to get some food, and she hands me the cup and says "Get a free drink, they'll never know." or something. Me and my old boyfriend were cracking up. :love:

Vincent, Thunder God
04-23-2006, 02:02 AM
My "favourite" KFC memory is the one time I did buy such processed sh*t, and that one time me and my whole family were vomiting consistently for quite a while after eating it. 100% true story.

Anaisa
04-23-2006, 01:10 PM
My favorite KFC memory is eating vegeterians.

Now that's a lie isn't it MecaKane, vegeterians don't exist.