PDA

View Full Version : Weird question.

Zeromus_X
04-22-2006, 07:37 AM
Okay...I don't know what forum this would go to...so..

I need a picture of Elwen from Radiata Stories for my avatar. Or sig. Either way. Anything Elwen related. I just cannot find anything from Google, or RPG Gamer. If you can't find a picture, is there anywhere with a complete set of character artwork? (If there's actually art of every character, since there are quite alot of 'em.) :cat:

I guess if I find something, I'll use it, and this thread will have served its purpose, so meh. :cat:

Leeza
04-22-2006, 07:42 AM
I'll move this to Help where you might actually get some help with this. :cat:

Rengori
04-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Did you search Google?

Samuraid
04-22-2006, 08:25 AM
I just cannot find anything from Google

Zeromus_X
04-22-2006, 09:03 AM
Ah, this might work. Since I don't really know how to do this, would it be possible to make a snapshot in this video and 'cut out' the character status portrait of Elwen (upper right corner of the screen)? It just seems the perfect size for an avatar. And y'know, she can kill the final boss in one minute. :p

http://n.ethz.ch/student/frbaumga/videos/RS%20(JP)%20Elwen%20destroys%20Final%20Boss%20in%201%20min.avi

Or alternatively, this part of the friends' list, which I dunno which is smaller, but I'd probably like the video one better, though it doesn't really matter.:cat:

http://n.ethz.ch/student/wmartin/pictures/RS%20(JP)%20Status%20and%20PartyBook%20Entry%20Pictures%20of%20Elwen%20and%20Valkyrie.jpg

Okay, well if nobody else can do it, can someone tell me how to do it? :cat:

rubah
04-22-2006, 11:05 PM
two hours isn't nearly enough to justify a double'd post since we dont' allow them at all currently 8)

You can capture frames easily enough in virtualdub, and if I knew which one was the one you wanted, I'd do it for you :p

Zeromus_X
04-23-2006, 12:08 AM
Oh, well the video one looks bigger. I just want it to be cut out of the screen capture, any part in the battle. (You can see it on the upper right corner of the screen.) The one in the picture is a bit small, so...:cat:

So...yeah, if you could do that, I'd appreciate it! :) :cat: