PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider: Legends

Nakor TheBlue Rider
04-22-2006, 08:30 AM
Yah so I Rented TR: Legends

Has anyone else played it?

I Really Loved it. they did a great Job, its fun and Looks great. It's a Little short but other than that it was one of the best Games ive Played in awhile.

i beat it in Around 15 Hours so it was pritty short but it was very fun.
Lots of cool Vehicles to drive and the Fighting is very well done.

Markus. D
04-22-2006, 09:52 AM
this game looks fun. :D

a nirvana fan
04-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Im planning to get it soon:D

Crop
04-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Its good, but not as good as tomb raider II.

Cid Vicious
04-22-2006, 12:28 PM
Is it worth getting if you've played one to four?. I've read that the games scenery is alot like the others, jungles, mountains, etc. Even though Angel of Darkness was a :skull::skull::skull::skull: game, i thought taking the gameplay away from the old locations was a good move.

DudeSon2004
04-22-2006, 01:21 PM
Finally a decent Tomb Raider on PS2.
I like the first one best on PS1.

Az Lionheart
04-22-2006, 02:23 PM
AMZING but to short and too easy, intresting mansion level, i like it =)

~SapphireStar~
04-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Going to buy it second hand on Monday when my loan comes through. Im getting the XBox 360 version because its looks stunning. My boyfriends mate finished it in one evening and said it was excellent. The story was interesting and there were no nasty bugs like Angel of Darkness.

XxSephirothxX
04-22-2006, 03:46 PM
I downloaded the demo for the 360. It looked fantastic and was actually quite fun to play, though the firefights were a little underwhelming. I don't want it enough to pay 50 bucks for it, but I'll probably buy it in a year or so when it's cheaper. I loved the first Tomb Raider as a kid, and it's great to see them resurrect the series with a game that's not total crap.

Dreddz
04-22-2006, 04:19 PM
I never saw what people found in Tomb Raider. Ive got TR The Last Revelation, I found it insanely boring.

~SapphireStar~
04-22-2006, 04:29 PM
I enjoy the series because it holds great memories for me, same with the MGS series. I helped my dad complete the PS1 versions and it was so much fun. Plus I adored Lara because she was a totally kick arse character, mainly because she was female. And shooting tigers and bears is a laugh :D
(but only pixel animals, not real ones!)

Rase
04-22-2006, 05:45 PM
I've heard nothing but good about this game, at least in comparison to the other recent Tomb Raiders. I was never very good (and thus never really fond) of the older control scheme, but I guess they've updated that somewhat, so that's a plus for me. I'll probably rent it, then buy it in a year if I really like it.

Reine
04-28-2006, 07:09 AM
I got it last night, and..wow....its so very different! Im glad they brought back the "secrets" and the ability to replay older levels...

The best in the series, imo, are the original three, Last Revelation was too long and boring, and they also removed the ability to load older levels and also removed the ability to play any level with all guns and infinite amo (With reduced power) like the first three.

Chronicles was an utter joke, finished in one day, no sweat, it was also horrible!

Angel of Darkness, although bug filled to the max, was actually not that bad, it was very different, and I enjoyed most of it, but I still like the first three (Especially the second, best of the series, imo)

~SapphireStar~
04-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Im only an hour and 24 minutes into it and Im enjoying it. The only fault is the camera angles when Lara is pulling a block for example. The camera goes staright into the back of her head when you want to be at the front to see what your doing. Other then that, its excellent. Although I loved Laras old voice :(

Angel Heart
04-28-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm going to buy it soon. :p

The best memory i have of playing video games other than playing FF9, was playing Tomb Raider 2, i even took a week of school too play it. :p

Xalibar
04-30-2006, 03:45 AM
Are there any differences between the ps2, xbox and 360 versions? I heard that 360 had some extras in it as well