PDA

View Full Version : To those who think they know everything about FF8...

Owen Macwere
04-22-2006, 08:46 AM
i am really shocked no one got the write answeres once but yep i decided to answere them myself 'cause no one seem interested to answer them:mad2:
1.what was the phrase that started it all between squall and rinoa?
a/'stay close to me'
2.what was the kid's name who squall saved in the second floor of balmb garden during the galbadia- balamb attack?
a/his name is mark
3.why did rinoa point at the sky everytime a shooting star would pass?
a/ it has gone now make a wish
4.how can you kill the monster 'gerogero' the faked galbadia presedent withone hit?
a/by throwing a phenix down on him (he is undead)
5.what was the meaning of the flower wind at the eand of the game? and did squall mentioned something about it before?
a/yeah if you choose 'i'll stay a live' whhile squall been toratured by siefer he'll say that the goal of the seed is to spread flowers around the world that flowers veiw will stop anyone who wants to fight from fighting, and finally they brought peace.
6. where has lunatic panadora been kept until galbadia found it?
a/ under the ocean near centra continent
7.who is the character that speak the most in the game?
a/ obviously squall because he speaks too much with himself but we see that.
8.has some one mentioned squall's age in the game and where?
a/ in dollet after the seed exam you can find two kids playing seek and hide near the stairs near the shore and when squall talk to the boy in upstairs he tell him "leave me sir" and squall's replay "sir i am only 17"

got the answeres i hope you enjoyed:D
see ya later;)

Lychon
04-22-2006, 09:28 AM
you think you know everything and that you didn't miss aflow then try dear to answere these quistions....
2.what was the name of the kid squall saved in the secong floor of balamb garden at galbdia-balamb gardens fight?
3.what did rinoa mean when she pointed at the sky everytime a shootingstar would pass?
4.how can you kill the monster 'gerogero' (the faked vinzer delling presedent) with one hit?
5.what can the meaning of the flower wind at the ending of the game mean? does it relate to something squall said before?
6.where lanutic panadora been all those years before it been retrived by galbadia garden?
8.in the game you get a hint about squall's age where and how? (they never mention how old he was but he says it somewhere in dollet)

you had fun? i hope you did...
the correct answeres will be submitted after 500 replay...
i know you can't wait but we got to give another chance to answere ^_^. you can answere more than once and you can change your answeres
in the 24/5/2006 the list of the people who answered correctly will be announced.
than you :)

Answer #1: Rinoa: "Squall, do you like my doggie? I call him Angelo."

Answer #2: Squall saved a kid named rellik tsipar

Answer #3: Every time a shooting star passed, Rinoa pointed at the sky because she thought the moon was falling.

Answer #4: Gerogero can be killed by giving him the 'grasshopper,' a la Ronin.

Answer #5: The flower wind at the end of the game refers to the WinHill flour factories and their delicious glazed pastries.

Answer #6: Lunatic Pandora was chilling in Shumi Village before it was retrieved by Galbadia. It was hard to locate because the Shumi's had buried it underneath a pebble.

Answer #7: The character that speaks most in the game is the Tonberry King, who won't shut up about murdering people with steak knives after you acquire him.

Answer #8: You get a hint about Squall's age when he attempts to enter a strip bar, but gets carded by the bouncer who says "you're one too young boy."

Those are my answers.

-LYCHON

McLovin'
04-22-2006, 10:17 AM
Answer #1: Rinoa: "Squall, do you like my doggie? I call him Angelo."

Answer #2: Squall saved a kid named rellik tsipar

Answer #3: Every time a shooting star passed, Rinoa pointed at the sky because she thought the moon was falling.

Answer #4: Gerogero can be killed by giving him the 'grasshopper,' a la Ronin.

Answer #5: The flower wind at the end of the game refers to the WinHill flour factories and their delicious glazed pastries.

Answer #6: Lunatic Pandora was chilling in Shumi Village before it was retrieved by Galbadia. It was hard to locate because the Shumi's had buried it underneath a pebble.

Answer #7: The character that speaks most in the game is the Tonberry King, who won't shut up about murdering people with steak knives after you acquire him.

Answer #8: You get a hint about Squall's age when he attempts to enter a strip bar, but gets carded by the bouncer who says "you're one too young boy."

Those are my answers.

-LYCHON

Bravo. :greenie:

Moon Rabbits
04-22-2006, 05:51 PM
You don't really need a hint to know Squall's age...he's 17. It says right in the instruction booklet...

Ramza Beoulve
04-22-2006, 07:12 PM
You don't really need a hint to know Squall's age...he's 17. It says right in the instruction booklet...
Yeah, but he wants us to freak out... 500 post, yeah sure... 50 maybe, but 500?...

Moon Rabbits
04-23-2006, 05:14 AM
2.what was the name of the kid squall saved in the secong floor of balamb garden at galbdia-balamb gardens fight?
3.what did rinoa mean when she pointed at the sky everytime a shootingstar would pass?
4.how can you kill the monster 'gerogero' (the faked vinzer delling presedent) with one hit?
5.what can the meaning of the flower wind at the ending of the game mean? does it relate to something squall said before?
6.where lanutic panadora been all those years before it been retrived by galbadia garden?
8.in the game you get a hint about squall's age where and how? (they never mention how old he was but he says it somewhere in dollet)

:)[/SIZE][/FONT]

1) Something about something
2) Don't pay attention/care enough about (and am glad I don't) games /that/ much.
3) Does it ever explain this...? I can't remember. As far as I know she only does it twice, once after the dance with Squall (or perhaps before the dance) and it's just sort of a cutesy/flirty thing. Then again at the end, and it would be sort of an old times sake thing.
4) Pheonix Down, Gerogero is undead.
5) Anything. It never explains the meaning, of course, you'll think your interpretation is correct, so I won't even bother answering this one.
6) Don't recall
7) ...Don't care?
8) You get a hint in the instruction booklet too. It says "age: 17".

Heero Yuy NWZC
04-23-2006, 06:13 AM
Ummm, you were talking to those who think they memorized every dialogue and plot line in the game, not everyone who know everything about FF8. :mad:

Twilight Edge
04-23-2006, 07:27 AM
1.what was the phrase that started it all between squall and rinoa?---Stay close to me,sweetheart.
2.what was the name of the kid squall saved in the secong floor of balamb garden at galbdia-balamb gardens fight?---Marky-duarky.
3.what did rinoa mean when she pointed at the sky everytime a shootingstar would pass?---Hey look it's the lunar cry,quick make a wish!
4.how can you kill the monster 'gerogero' (the faked vinzer delling presedent) with one hit?---Revive him.
5.what can the meaning of the flower wind at the ending of the game mean? does it relate to something squall said before?---yea.....no...YEAH.
6.where lanutic panadora been all those years before it been retrived by galbadia garden?---Centra.
7.who is the character that speak the most in the game?---Rinny.
8.in the game you get a hint about squall's age where and how? (they never mention how old he was but he says it somewhere in dollet)---after seventenn years of training,it finally piad off!

Owen Macwere
04-23-2006, 10:10 AM
1.what was the phrase that started it all between squall and rinoa?---Stay close to me,sweetheart.
2.what was the name of the kid squall saved in the secong floor of balamb garden at galbdia-balamb gardens fight?---Marky-duarky.
3.what did rinoa mean when she pointed at the sky everytime a shootingstar would pass?---Hey look it's the lunar cry,quick make a wish!
4.how can you kill the monster 'gerogero' (the faked vinzer delling presedent) with one hit?---Revive him.
5.what can the meaning of the flower wind at the ending of the game mean? does it relate to something squall said before?---yea.....no...YEAH.
6.where lanutic panadora been all those years before it been retrived by galbadia garden?---Centra.
7.who is the character that speak the most in the game?---Rinny.
8.in the game you get a hint about squall's age where and how? (they never mention how old he was but he says it somewhere in dollet)---after seventenn years of training,it finally piad off!
hi, some of your answeres are correct i hope you try again some time after finding the other answeres wish you luck ;)

YTDN
04-23-2006, 11:21 AM
[SIZE=4]1.what was the phrase that started it all between squall and rinoa?

1. Hello handsome, I charge 200 gil an hour.
2. Boy
3. Oh. My. God. A star is falling. Dude, that is sooo coooolll.
4. Throw a spoon at him.
5. Pretty flowers...
6. In the unlimited bag of holding.
7. 102.