PDA

View Full Version : which one was more comfusing and why

Reeno the Alchemist
04-22-2006, 03:28 PM
for me it was ct because there was too many diff times and if you stop playing it fer awile you will forget where your soposed to go to

Nakor TheBlue Rider
04-22-2006, 06:20 PM
CC was more confusing because it had its own unique story but then tried to tie it in with CT and did a very bad job which kinda confused me.

Stayin Dizzy
04-23-2006, 05:01 PM
CC was more confusing because it had its own unique story but then tried to tie it in with CT and did a very bad job which kinda confused me.

It did a fine job of it if you just paid attention. There's plenty of people who completly understood both games. pay attention and dont race through a game and you tend to understand it pretty well

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Chrono Trigger's plot was straightforward enough that someone would have to have zero attention span to be confused by it, yet it was still creative and engaging and all the other things a story needs to be in order to be great.

The plot of Chrono Cross, on the other hand, started off fine but quickly devolved into a convoluted mess by the end of the game.

<<MiKo BaHaMuT>>
04-24-2006, 06:25 AM
I think both of the games are good.
Although I've only completed Chrono Cross but halfway in Chrono Trigger...

edczxcvbnm
04-26-2006, 11:39 PM
for me it was ct because there was too many diff times and if you stop playing it fer awile you will forget where your soposed to go to

That is true of just about any game you leave on the shelf for 20 months.

Chrono Trigger is easy to pick up and figure out where to go next...it is also easier to follow the story they lay out in the game.

Chrono Cross was pretty easy to figure out also but the plot....THE PLOT! You have to replay the second disc a few times to grasp everything they throw at you. It is a damn mess from beyond the grave. No mortal can stand up to it and survive!

Reeno the Alchemist
04-27-2006, 02:46 AM
i liked the plot i never get comfused on that game i know it better than the back of my hand i have everything memorised from that game

edczxcvbnm
04-27-2006, 07:15 AM
i liked the plot i never get comfused on that game i know it better than the back of my hand i have everything memorised from that game

Said the person who made a thread asking how to use Summon Elements...I know. This is irrelevant.

Be proud that you completely understood everything about the game the first time through. You are one of probably...5 people who accomplished this task.:choc2:

Stayin Dizzy
04-27-2006, 11:26 PM
I had to beat the game 3 times to grasp EVERYTHING. Theres too much non-direct discussion about trigger events that its easy too miss. Especially when your flyin through the text cause some good music is playin and your pumped for a huge boss battle. Like the fight at Marle's Bell (or Leene's) against Miguel. I didn't grasp it all at first. And the second time through I went a different route to him (through the train station) and I found an enertron (but your still hungry lol)

Patchy
04-28-2006, 04:13 AM
I personally liked Cross more, but that's not saying anything bad about Trigger either. They're both great. As for confusion, definitely Cross. Took me two play throughs to really grasp it. Then I loved it even more :p .

I think about Trigger than really grasped me and sucked me in, was the atmosphere that the look and sound generated for me. My mind jumps to the Ice Age, so i'll use that. It was a real downer to see all the [Lost ones? Underlings? I can't remember the term used for those who wheren't in Zeal] huddled in their caves and on the cape. The howling wind, snow everywhere, black water. Dayum.

Zeromus_X
04-28-2006, 04:20 AM
I never found CT to be confusing, but I have yet to play CC.

The people of Zeal were called Enlightened Ones, and the people on the ground were called the Earthbound Ones. :cat: :)

Dreddz
04-29-2006, 12:27 AM
CC. As Kishi said, near the end the plot was all over the place, fortunately, it dosent stop the game from being fun.