PDA

View Full Version : Moments in the game that made you laugh (so much) in KH2?

Heartless Soul
04-22-2006, 05:35 PM
One scene that had me rolling on the floor (literally) was during your second visit to Beast's Castle. After Xaladin asks Beast what should he leave, Belle or the Rose, Belle elbows Xaladin, takes the Rose and starts running with somewhat of a smile/grin on her face with Sora saying something like ''Way to go, Belle!''

So cute and funny at the same time.

Oh, and anything sarcastc Jack Sparrow says too.

:)

DMKA
04-22-2006, 06:01 PM
I laughed out loud when I first did "Swim This Way" in Atlantica.

McLovin'
04-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Under the Sea.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-22-2006, 06:20 PM
under the sea was funny

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
04-22-2006, 06:42 PM
i thought the part when goofy supposedly died i wanted him to stay dead:mad: :mad2:

Reeno the Alchemist
04-22-2006, 07:06 PM
LMAO i fergot about that nice ashley!

mooglebunni608
04-22-2006, 08:36 PM
finny fun. nuff said

Zeromus_X
04-22-2006, 08:37 PM
When Goofy gets hit on the head. xD :cat:

silent_ultima
04-23-2006, 06:29 AM
When Captain Jack Sparrow call Sora ZOLA!

that was damn funny.. Jack Sparrow rules!

Spammerman
04-23-2006, 06:34 AM
it wasnt funny to others maybe but to me WHen Jafar say how could i be defeatedd by a bunch of street ratsa and sora says dont mess with street rats! It had me dying.

ehsteve
04-23-2006, 06:43 AM
I actually think I cried at that point.

Anyway, I laughed out loud during the heartless war in Hollow Bastion, when Cloud and Squalleon were standing back to back.

-"Do you think you can handle this many?"
-"Well, if there was one more we would be in trouble."

NeoCracker
04-23-2006, 06:44 AM
When you here Riku went after Roxas and got his but kicked.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-23-2006, 06:55 AM
The actual musicals in Atlantica. Not so much the storyline involved.

Seto Fett
04-23-2006, 07:13 AM
Whenever Donald sang in the musicals at Atlantica heh.

Ballistix Man
04-23-2006, 07:16 AM
Finny Fun. :chuckle:

remghoost
04-23-2006, 07:18 AM
-"Do you think you can handle this many?"
-"Well, if there was one more we would be in trouble."
and where cloud said "oh, are you fighting too?"
that was funny...
and where jack skellington said "its a long story"
i always use that when my friends ask me about something, i was on the floor laughing so hard!

Giga Guess
04-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Leon hammering away on the computer on the second round of Space Paranoids. The Aerith steps in, says "Let me try." Pulls out the CD, the computer puts up some mild protest, Aerith says "Bon appetit....don't talk with your mouth full."

I'm sorry, I'm gonna use that next time my computer gives me grief.

Necronopticous
04-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Undoubtedly the most comically genius scene in Kingdom Hearts II was the stock footage style reuse of retro Mickey Mouse shaking Sora's hand and then waving goodbye as he ran off after every area you cleared in Timeless River. Hilarious.

Giga Guess
04-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Yes, that was amusing as well.

GracefuLxDisasteR
04-25-2006, 10:09 PM
i loved how sora was so excited to meet santa in halloween town. everytime he got that like goofy smile on his face there i just wanted to crack up.

Spammerman
04-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Leon hammering away on the computer on the second round of Space Paranoids. The Aerith steps in, says "Let me try." Pulls out the CD, the computer puts up some mild protest, Aerith says "Bon appetit....don't talk with your mouth full."

that was a funny one.

SeeDRankLou
04-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Undoubtedly the most comically genius scene in Kingdom Hearts II was the stock footage style reuse of retro Mickey Mouse shaking Sora's hand and then waving goodbye as he ran off after every area you cleared in Timeless River. Hilarious.
That was one of mine, truely hilarious.

But I had to press pause and stop laughing when you first go to camp in the Land of Dragons. Sora gets punch, then Donald retaliates, then Sora and Donald get in a fight with those other two guys. That was hilarious.

Heartless Soul
04-26-2006, 02:17 AM
I still can't believe nobody else has mention the scene were Xaladin gets elbowed by Belle. Unexpected from a Disney character, but expecting from a heroine like Belle. The scene with her smiling and Sora saying ''Way to go!'' or something like that was even more funny.

As for the Land of Dragons scene, I thought it was ''hilarous'' when Sora used the term ''slugged'' and one soldiers responded ''Want some more?''

*~Angel Wing~*
04-26-2006, 06:34 PM
That was priceless. My sister and I were nearly in tears when Sora started to do his little dance with Ariel. :kaolaugh:

i thought the part when goofy supposedly died i wanted him to stay dead:mad: :mad2:
Don't we all...:mad:

That was great. :laugh:

I also liked basically any scene with Seifer. He was funny...:D

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-26-2006, 06:41 PM
I was also greatly amused by the fact that they ripped Mufasa's lines directly from the Lion King because they couldn't get James Earl Jones.

Omega_Weapon
04-28-2006, 01:26 AM
I liked a lot, in order.

1: The man in red helping ansem, while ansem had the 5000 munny, "We could always buy sea-salt ice cream. Heh heh."

2: "I am mushu!"

3:Pooh calling u somebody in a minigame

4: Retro mickey in the diffrent windows in Timeless river

GhandiOwnsYou
04-29-2006, 08:19 AM
When someone mentioned that Jack and Sora were a lot a like, and both of them got all offended...

And when merlin beat the living crap out of Cid. For that matte,r Cid's own voice, lol. Sounded like the guy that works at the jiffy lube in my neighborhood...

teaandmachines
04-29-2006, 09:56 PM
i'm suprised no one said:
"we totally owned you lamers"

lol

*~Angel Wing~*
04-29-2006, 10:59 PM
When someone mentioned that Jack and Sora were a lot a like, and both of them got all offended...
Oh and along with that, the part where we're in Hollow Bastion and we talk to Sephiroth for the 1st time, and afterward Goofy says Sephiroth looks just like Cloud. :Oo: I found that very amusing...:rolleyes2

McLovin'
04-29-2006, 11:33 PM
Donald: What are you looking at!?

Sora:...Your face!

Had me rofl.

Yooniece
05-06-2006, 08:33 AM
The Beauty and the Beast part was great. I'm glad they didn't follow the whole "helpless girl gets saved" routine =)

I thought every scene that had Hades in it was hilarious. He's gotta be my favorite Disney villian!

That and the scene where Riku goes "how can I face everyone?" and Sora pulls his face into a goofy grin and says "like this!" Cute =)

BatChao
05-09-2006, 05:34 AM
Riku: "How can I face everyone?"

Sora/Donald/Goofy: "Like THIS!"

Hahahahahaaa!!!!!

BlackxRose
05-09-2006, 08:54 AM
That and the scene where Riku goes "how can I face everyone?" and Sora pulls his face into a goofy grin and says "like this!" Cute =)

Agreed, that part was cute and had me giggling XD

That is definitely one of my favorite scenes, haha!

And along with those would be... the musicals in Atlantica. Mostly "Under the Sea." Seriously, man... those musicals were comical, haha.

Heartless Soul
05-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Sora acting like a little boy when we hear we're going to vist Sandy Claws!

Dark Puppet
05-09-2006, 09:37 PM
i loved how sora was so excited to meet santa in halloween town. everytime he got that like goofy smile on his face there i just wanted to crack up.

Hah, brought out the true child in Sora. I thought it was too good.

*~Angel Wing~*
05-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Yeah that was great. :D And it was funny when Santa says that Sora stopped believing cuz Riku told him Santa wasn't real, and OMG Sora's face was sooo funny!!! He looked so upset!!! :laugh:

Hahahahahaaa!!!!!
:D I love Sora's face!!! :jess: I swear, just his facial expressions alone are the best!!! :kaolaugh:

Giga Guess
05-10-2006, 12:55 AM

Hah, brought out the true child in Sora. I thought it was too good.

Yes, that was classic.

FallenAngel411
05-10-2006, 05:31 AM
i'm suprised no one said:
"we totally owned you lamers"

lol

Cheese is always good for a laugh. The "six days" have it in spades. :laugh:

one winged shinigami
05-10-2006, 08:54 AM

that was a funny one.

Oooh, that's a good one!

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
05-13-2006, 01:46 PM
swim this way they need dancin lessons

Heartless Soul
05-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Well, you would agree it's hard to dance with a tail fin, wouldn't you?

:p

Saphyrrion Wisdom
05-16-2006, 02:25 PM
The best part in the game was when Goffy got hit in the head in Hollow Bastion,and when Donald tries to steal some ruby's from the cave in Agrabah...That made my-mark my words-rollin' on the floor while laughing!:mog:

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
05-19-2006, 03:24 AM
Well, you would agree it's hard to dance with a tail fin, wouldn't you?

:p well did you watch little mermaid they danced good...

finaloblivion
05-23-2006, 05:59 AM
finny fun. nuff said
yes....absolutely. and when donald and goofy or sora sings...thats pretty killer

Neo Blackheart
05-23-2006, 05:11 PM
I laughed when sora donald and goofey lied to mickey to go fight the 1000 heartless

koocnahtanoj
05-27-2006, 06:44 AM
Four words that were so out of place and defied the english language so much and delivered in such a serious manner that they in effect became hillarious:"We totally owned you lamers"

teaandmachines
05-27-2006, 04:47 PM
that really had me rofl.
KH2 is more funny than serious sometimes, i think.
but that's a good thing.

& when goofy "died" and donald was like IM SORRY ABOUT THE ICECREAM.. did i miss something? haha i was like whaaaaaat?

Neo Blackheart
05-28-2006, 02:42 AM
here is one

axel fights roxas the second time

roxas pulls out two keyblades

Axels eyes get the size of softballs and he goes

"TWO?!"

I nearly hit the ground

chaos_ghost
05-29-2006, 07:41 AM
Where to begin?

1)Whenever you fight Seifer amd he performs a certain move, he yells out "How romantic!" Just reminds me of his line from FF8
2)When the Hyenas refer to Simba as a "fraidy cat"
3)Seeing Pete as a lion in the Pride Lands.

I'm still revisting Space Paranoid, so when I advance I'm sure I'll have some more funny moments

Slicksword45
05-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Danceing Tron!!! that was funny....

Also, when Will is floating by on the ship Jack puts his hand on his heart and bows, with one of those "Will's dead" look =p

teaandmachines
05-31-2006, 06:13 PM
sora's face when Jack talked about Santa and him wanting to see him .. ha that was priceless. :love:

Spawn of Sephiroth
05-31-2006, 09:18 PM
i too thought the part where goofy was thought to be dead, and when he came back he was all like, "garwsh, im used to getting hit in the head, it happens all the time." that is hilarious!:choc2:

Mercen-X
06-01-2006, 12:57 AM

Yo, man, it was just Sora . . .

Anyway, something about the Yuripa Fairies made me laugh . . . I don't know if it was a lot . . .

Sora in his snug KH outfit.

Tron's ticklish computer monitor.

PontiusPilate
06-01-2006, 01:54 AM
Anything atlantica was funny. in a "haha your stupid" funny kind of way

So-Luna
06-02-2006, 01:30 AM
When Axel says:" My heart wouldn't be in to it ... you know, don't have one." Somthing like that I think. He is a funny guy. Alot of what he said was funny.

axel fights roxas the second time

roxas pulls out two keyblades

Axels eyes get the size of softballs and he goes

"TWO?!"

is an other good one.

chaos_ghost
06-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Whenever Mickey does his "Angry Face" it makes me laugh.

kidney / theif
06-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Yes, aww :love: Sora wanting to see 'Sandy Claws' how cute was that? And when you hear that Roxas beat Riku. :hahaha: I try to like Riku but he just looks possessed (sp?) .

I also thought 'Under the Sea' and 'Swim This Way' were cute.

StarlightAngel
06-03-2006, 04:37 AM
The whole "We totally owned you lamers" bit XD

And Atlantica's musicals, as well as the "Sora gets to see Sandy Claws!" thing XD

Especially when Santa was talking about how Riku told Sora not to believe in Santa.

Le Mutton Noir
06-16-2006, 05:16 PM
"That was undeniable proof that we tottaly owned you lamers."
Makes me burst in to laughter every time.

Oh, and off topic, in KH, when Aerith explains (I think it was her) that her, Leon, Yuffie and the others came from hollow bastion, I started laughing uncontrolably. It made me think that all final fantasy charactors came crawling out of this one city.

Brennan
06-17-2006, 03:29 PM
1. Sora in his short shirt and pants *from pt.1 and chain of memories* i laughed until i was choking.

2. When Sora calles Malifecent a hag

3. When that guy from the Orginization runs yelling "run, run away!" and he runs into a portal and Sora's expretionless "okay..." my god!

Shadow Ice
06-25-2006, 08:15 PM
The part when your Roxas during that whole "Our _____ is stolen!" omg I was laughing so much throughout that :)

Krag Koopa
07-05-2006, 09:20 AM
whenever donald fell in battle...and in the first KHII trailer when he froze himself....I didnt really laugh but, I found it funny nonetheless.

Yu
07-07-2006, 03:14 PM
I lmao on two parts. The first was when sora was exited about meeting santa. The second was that goofy little dance he did after helping tron(not sure which time). Oops, I forgot. I've got more than that, but you guys already said them all!! :D