PDA

View Full Version : Some of the Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania Tetsuya Nomura Interview

sephirothyuna
04-22-2006, 08:55 PM
Speaking of Tifa, there's an event where she talked to Cloud after beating Sephiroth.
In Nojima-san's scenario, it explained Cloud and Tifa's connection more in-depth but I deleted it away. I thought it would be more interesting to let the gamers think about it. For example, "If Cloud's darkness is Sephiroth, then Tifa is light"; in that sense you can take it that Tifa isn't really human. The reason Tifa doesn't talk to anyone else besides Sora and co. may be because she doesn't exist as a human. Of course, I also presented her in a way that she could also be a resident of Hollow Bastion, so I think you can feely think for yourself about her.

I don't get it about Tifa not beging Human and this one too

So Yuna, Rikku and Paine showed up as faeries this time.
I've always wanted to have a FF character showing up as "something that looks human but isn't human" at least once. Since "Kingdom Hearts" is a deformed world, I wanted to have a little fun with that. And as a plus, if all three showed up in their normal human size, I was kind of worried that the screen might get a bit too crowded. At least I've aways thought that if I were to make them appear in the game, having them as faeries would make them as very interesting beings. I wasn't deeply involved with FFX-2 but from the impression I got of looking at them as an audience, their positions in this game is how I see them

what the heck did he mean?

and here are some SPOILER Waring only if you got the Ending

Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

see ya

SuperMillionaire
04-25-2006, 01:58 AM
Speaking of Tifa, there's an event where she talked to Cloud after beating Sephiroth.
In Nojima-san's scenario, it explained Cloud and Tifa's connection more in-depth but I deleted it away. I thought it would be more interesting to let the gamers think about it. For example, "If Cloud's darkness is Sephiroth, then Tifa is light"; in that sense you can take it that Tifa isn't really human. The reason Tifa doesn't talk to anyone else besides Sora and co. may be because she doesn't exist as a human. Of course, I also presented her in a way that she could also be a resident of Hollow Bastion, so I think you can feely think for yourself about her.

Maybe she's a spirit born of light, inhabiting a human body. Sephiroth is not an actual "angel", but rather, a demon with dark, black wings. Hey, some demons have wings. Dark wings. "Good" angels of light have a white halo and a golden ring around their heads. and their wings are white. Sephiroth's wings have spikes on them (located on the top), as do demon's bird wings. True angels (of which Sephiroth is not) have no spikes. Also, Sephiroth is "demonized", but is not an actual demon, nor is he possessed by one (similar to Akuma from Street Fighter).

Sephiroth and Akuma are very similar in many ways. Both prey on the darkness in the hearts of Cloud and Ryu. Similarly, Cloud and Ryu are trying to overcome their darkness. Shun is Ryu's light in the Street Fighter Alpha movie, but he unfortunately dies at the end of the movie. I just wish that they made Sakura older, and more like Tifa.

Maybe Tifa may sprout wings and reveal her true form. She was born of light, and became an angel, and then disguised herself as a superhuman being with incredible strength. Maybe, just maybe, she may reveal her true form as an angel from heaven, considering the fact that her limit break is called Final Heaven. And Sephiroth may actually be a demon from hell. Sora, Donald, and Goofy send the demon back to hell, and then, Cloud's darkness is completely destroyed. Tifa then turns him (as well as Sora and company) into "land-bound angels" like herself.

And please let us see the true relationship that you deleted.