PDA

View Full Version : I have several questions, and need assistance

DoaJ
04-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Ok, well, to start off, I am on the sencond disc right now. I have some of those itmes that teach your GF summonmagic and stuff, and was wondering if summonmagic would affect Diablos in anyway. Also, to fight the card King, I cannot find him. I talkd to Nida, then challenged The nurse, she told me I'd find him, I took a nap...and now whre is he? I had more...but I kinda forgot, I'll edit later with the rest...like 15 minutes or so.

rubah
04-23-2006, 12:32 AM
Did you challenge everyone in the control room?

Don't use summon magic on diablos. In fact, unless it's a +40%, don't use it at all.

DoaJ
04-23-2006, 12:33 AM
The control room? Whre is that?
Also, thanks for that. So, it doesnt work at all on Diablos. Ill remember that.

rubah
04-23-2006, 12:47 AM
Where Nida is, the room where you fly the garden from.

TheSpoonyBard
04-23-2006, 01:24 AM
If you've already spoken to Nida and Dr. Kadowaki just keep resting in Squall's dorm. The King will appear eventually.

The reason SumMag+x% doesn't work for Diablos is that his attack reduces the enemy's HP by [Diablos' Level]% of their max HP. At Lv20 he will reduce their HP by 20%, at Lv100 he will reduce their HP by 100%. The damage is capped at 9,999.

SumMag+x% should not be used for Cactuar, Carbuncle, Cerberus or Diablos.

DoaJ
04-23-2006, 04:43 AM
Ok, I wasnt sure about Diablos, cuz that'd be cool if it did 20% of the enemies health, plus X% from the summon magic. Oh, well, lol. I'll be sure to continue resting until King appears then, thanks mucho.

Owen Macwere
04-23-2006, 10:27 AM
don't give diablos a summonmagic i agree with endless twilit he got it right so becarful, diablos can be a great Gf don't spoil him lol..rise him good
and about the card king is quistis i don't know why she didn't appear but i suggest you find a walkthrough and find out of it there here go to this site.
http://www.ffinsider.net
maybe it can help you............smile buddy

DoaJ
04-24-2006, 09:17 PM
Thanks everybody for the help, thanks Endless Twilight, that worked. I didnt wxpect Quistis, that shocked me, lol. I hate the damn random rule though, I havent gotten Gilgamesh, Edea, Ward, or Squall due to it. I'll figure something out to get rid of all these damn rules (random, elemental, sudden death). Diablos is well :) He's learned everything, and I just started disc 3. This is the farthest I've gotten on one save, lol. I had another one, but I was borrowing the game from a friend, then he pawned it when I gave it back (he said he wanted to start his own save), lol. Hopefully, I'll finish the game this time.