PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars : Factions

Zante
04-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Its comming out in 5 days from now, anyone else excited about it? From what I read, its going to be great, I'm definitely going to get it as soon as posible.

Right, and check the attachment. 1000 missions. :eek: Looks like I will have something to do for a while.

NM
04-23-2006, 12:52 PM
I've pre-ordered it, so hopfully it will arrive on time. I hope it's as good as the first game. I'm not bothered about all the PvP stuff, as i'm only interested in playing through the main story.

Markus. D
04-23-2006, 02:18 PM
I have a pre-ordered copy... since about a few months ago >_>

<_<

M/A here I come :D!

<3

Shoeberto
04-23-2006, 05:01 PM
I'd really like to play it, though I probably won't for a while.

Markus. D
04-28-2006, 05:56 AM
My. Current thoughts on Factions.

Battle system: BETTER! even the henchman are better then people now, and the gameplay is just alot more fun, I am glad they nerfed a necro technique called Verata's Sacrifice, so nerfed... that everyone seems to not use it anymore.

Story: rather grim, very dark story, anything I mention is a spoiler ;)

Songs/theme songs/battle themes: a splendor to listen to, Multiple Asian cultural music that just suits the environment/mood/character amazingly, it helps to make you feel like you are there, it... it is... it is something out of a storybook, very large feeling of Ambience.

Locales: Cantha holds host to an amazing splendor, sort of like an historic oriental fairytale, its rather a pleasant change (freaking medieval WoW >_>).

Overall Graphics: so much better, even the Elementalist male can now look really badass (or for you fans of Gackt… you can now make a Gackt look-alike), and yes, just dubbing over again to the locations <3, and the monsters, the skill animations.

This is my perfect game <3

Epic in almost each and every measure of everything.

Zante
04-28-2006, 11:03 AM
I was just about to buy it, but our local gaming store won't have it until tuesday. :cry:

Markus. D
04-28-2006, 12:08 PM
I really do feel sorry for you :(

:|